Zimmerman to sue NBC

I hope he wins - the media tried to turn it into a race incident when it wasn't. I hope the Martin family also sues the media. Maybe it would make them look long and hard at reporting facts rather than creating sensationalism that slanders character. Neither deserved that from the media.

The media broadcasts bullshit like this and the bed-wetting Libberhoids accept it as fact.

I hope Zimmerman will soon be a multi-millionaire.

I hope he wins - the media tried to turn it into a race incident when it wasn't. I hope the Martin family also sues the media. Maybe it would make them look long and hard at reporting facts rather than creating sensationalism that slanders character. Neither deserved that from the media.
Every time the media misleads the public with a partisian creation; there needs to be penalties. They cannot continue to alter the facts to suit their narratives with impunity. They have too much influence - especially on the irrrational.

The media broadcasts bullshit like this and the bed-wetting Libberhoids accept it as fact.

I hope Zimmerman will soon be a multi-millionaire.

It's not just the "liberal" media - Fox is just as bad with an audience just as rapt.

Why is it they can't simply report the facts? Like Walter Conkrite used to...those days are long gone. Now, if they don't have enough news they make it up, if it's not juicy, add race, sex, religion or aliens. Anything but the actual facts.

Some countries issue gag orders on trials until it's done...I'm thinking that is not a bad idea.

What's unique about suing a network is you also sue every affiliate who carried the story....the network has little choice but to settle.....what's Zimmy's reputation worth? NBC pockets ain't gonna be as deep as they were before. :lol:

I just caught a little of the prosecution interview with Vinny from HLN, Angela Cory and Bernie. He was saying John Guy is taking the perjury case of Shellie Zimmerman.

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say the wife of Trayvon Martin's shooter is being accused of lying to a judge about their finances during his bond hearing and faces one count of perjury.

An order issued Tuesday by assistant state attorney John Guy charged Shellie Zimmerman for knowingly making false statements during the April hearing. George Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the shooting. He was granted $150,000 bond at that hearing and released.

The judge revoked that bond earlier this month after state attorneys argued that both Zimmerman and his wife had lied to the judge about their finances, especially about money raised from a website.

Zimmerman's Wife Charged with Perjury

That interview is on at 10 pm tonight.

what does this have to do with this thread?

I just caught a little of the prosecution interview with Vinny from HLN, Angela Cory and Bernie. He was saying John Guy is taking the perjury case of Shellie Zimmerman.

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say the wife of Trayvon Martin's shooter is being accused of lying to a judge about their finances during his bond hearing and faces one count of perjury.

An order issued Tuesday by assistant state attorney John Guy charged Shellie Zimmerman for knowingly making false statements during the April hearing. George Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the shooting. He was granted $150,000 bond at that hearing and released.

The judge revoked that bond earlier this month after state attorneys argued that both Zimmerman and his wife had lied to the judge about their finances, especially about money raised from a website.

The facts are so blatant in your face that they have to change the subject.

They can sue but we'll see how far they get with ongoing perjury charges against them. Let them sue.

They can sue but we'll see how far they get with ongoing perjury charges against them. Let them sue.

Actually may not have any real influence on the case even if they are found guilty on perjury

Pretty cut and dry when it comes to NBC's bullshit editing

It is all she has? Poor Sarah

Trayvon's mother already got a settlement from the HOA of the complex he was shot in....she's also copyrighted his name. They don't dare file a civil suit against Zimmerman because his defense can then bring in the little bastard's resume of fighting, burglaries, drug use, and attempt to get a pistol to carry. Different rules....they'd be insane to try it...loser pays legal expenses too.

Perjury? Link?

This is going to be an EASY victory! NBC just made Zimmerman a millionaire!

Zimmerman lawyer to move ?asap? against NBC News
Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about. Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
I don't blame him, really, since they did do what he said.

It's only too bad Trayvon Martin can't sue Zimmerman for this: Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good.

Zimmerman will die a fat happy troll making a gazillion dollars for killing a black teenager because he THOUGHT Martin was up to no good.

You're a shameful hypocrite, ghook.

Forum List

Back