Zimmerman

He wasn't trespassing on someone else's property, he was in a gated community where his father was a resident.

Zimmerman's going to prison, because no jury in its right mind is going to have a race riot over this bit of white trash.
His father was not a resident of the community, and I have to believe that not all the potential jurors are pussies with no conviction. If the US becomes a nation JoeBs, then it is well and truly fucked.

No one is going to want a dumb bit of white trash like Zimmerman wandering around their neighborhood shooting their kids, either.

And, yeah, his father was a resident of that community.
Zimmerman is not white trash, he is Hispanic. I think you would qualify much more readily, living in a shit hole as you do. I would have no objection if Zimmerman patrolled my neighborhood, especially if I lived in a shit hole.

Once again, his father was visiting his fiance who was a resident of the community. Being whiny is bad enough, but being pathologically needy and an ignoramus to boot must be very difficult for you.

He wasn't trespassing on someone else's property, he was in a gated community where his father was a resident.

Zimmerman's going to prison, because no jury in its right mind is going to have a race riot over this bit of white trash.
His father was not a resident of the community, and I have to believe that not all the potential jurors are pussies with no conviction. If the US becomes a nation JoeBs, then it is well and truly fucked.

No one is going to want a dumb bit of white trash like Zimmerman wandering around their neighborhood shooting their kids, either.

Hmm, I may be wrong, but I think it was the father's girlfriend that was a resident, not the father.

[]Zimmerman is not white trash, he is Hispanic. I think you would qualify much more readily, living in a shit hole as you do. I would have no objection if Zimmerman patrolled my neighborhood, especially if I lived in a shit hole.

Once again, his father was visiting his fiance who was a resident of the community. Being whiny is bad enough, but being pathologically needy and an ignoramus to boot must be very difficult for you.

The suburb of Chicago I live in has an average family income of 88K...

And, no, I don't want white trash with guns wandering my neighborhood and I'm not sure why you would either.

Point was, he had a right to be there. Zimmerman did not have a right to shoot him, and the folks in Florida are not going to have a race riot over this trash. He's got an inevitable date with a shank in a shower...

Hmm, I may be wrong, but I think it was the father's girlfriend that was a resident, not the father.

SO? Point was, he wasn't "trespassing" like the guy from "Germany's Bitch*" claimed he was.

(*What the Czech Republic has been most of it's history.)

[]Zimmerman is not white trash, he is Hispanic. I think you would qualify much more readily, living in a shit hole as you do. I would have no objection if Zimmerman patrolled my neighborhood, especially if I lived in a shit hole.

The suburb of Chicago I live in has an average family income of 88K...

And, no, I don't want white trash with guns wandering my neighborhood and I'm not sure why you would either.

Point was, he had a right to be there. Zimmerman did not have a right to shoot him, and the folks in Florida are not going to have a race riot over this trash. He's got an inevitable date with a shank in a shower...

Chicago? Lol, you ALREADY have enough black trash running around with illegally concealed handguns in your neck of the woods. Tell us, how has that no guns allowed program worked out over the years for your murder rates and violent crime rates in chicago?

SO? Point was, he wasn't "trespassing" like the guy from "Germany's Bitch*" claimed he was.

If he left the public streets and cut between two homes, as Zimmerman and at least one witness states, he WAS trespassing. Just because you have a right to be in a neighborhood does not give you the right to cut through someone's back yard, or between people's homes. At night that would be very suspicious behavior, especially when done by a negro male in a dark colored hoodie at night.

[

Chicago? Lol, you ALREADY have enough black trash running around with illegally concealed handguns in your neck of the woods. Tell us, how has that no guns allowed program worked out over the years for your murder rates and violent crime rates in chicago?

Thank you so much for showing your racism...

Hey, Gadawg... others who aren't racist. When are you all going to take this clown to task.

Zimmerman is not white trash, he is Hispanic. I think you would qualify much more readily, living in a shit hole as you do. I would have no objection if Zimmerman patrolled my neighborhood, especially if I lived in a shit hole.

There is white Latino and non white Latino, Zimmerman is white, tard.

Funny how libs think Zimmerman is white for purposes of crimes, but he'd get a hispanic status for university admissions.

Zimmerman should be convicted because he's white and offed a black drug addict thug. We don't even need a trial for that.

If he left the public streets and cut between two homes, as Zimmerman and at least one witness states, he WAS trespassing. Just because you have a right to be in a neighborhood does not give you the right to cut through someone's back yard, or between people's homes. At night that would be very suspicious behavior, especially when done by a negro male in a dark colored hoodie at night.

First off they are not public streets, it is a private community and he wasn't trespassing. That is how these communities work. The green space is communal.

Zimmerman should be convicted because he's white and offed a black drug addict thug. We don't even need a trial for that.

Martin was a drug addict? First I heard of that.

So then white Latinos are white trash and not Hispanic? Are you stupid?

I figure two questions are pretty much all you can handle.

The fact you don't get it, proves you are a moron so I wouldn't comment on my intelligence.
First off Zimmerman's father is white and his mother is from Peru where some are considered white Latino.
Like I said before there is non white Latino and white Latino. Look it up dip shit.

The fact you don't get it, proves you are a moron so I wouldn't comment on my intelligence.
First off Zimmerman's father is white and his mother is from Peru where some are considered white Latino.
Like I said before there is non white Latino and white Latino. Look it up dip shit.
From now on I will never comment on your intelligence, but rather the lack of it. Thanks for answering so clearly. So again, because Zimmerman is white Latino he is not Hispanic but white trash?

From now on I will never comment on your intelligence, but rather the lack of it. Thanks for answering so clearly. So again, because Zimmerman is white Latino he is not Hispanic but white trash?

Where I did I say he was either?
And if you weren't so stupid, you would understand that I was trying to explain he can be both.
And you should never comment on someone's lack of intelligence either.

And if you weren't so stupid, you would understand that I was trying to explain he can be both.
Sorry, it may have been impolite of me, but I don't suffer fools gladly. I not big on tolerating self-righteous idiots either.

Sorry, it may have been impolite of me, but I don't suffer fools gladly. I not big on tolerating self-righteous idiots either.

So how do you tolerate yourself?

That's because Martin was a vicious thug trespassing on someone else's property. Calling Trevor Martin a "child" is the ultimate in stretching the truth. How many "children" do you know of who have gold plated teeth?

So we bow to terrorist threats and ignore the law. Let mob rule dictate everything.
Sounds like the way an anarchist would want it.

Forum List

Back