Zone1 Zoom meeting with a Christian

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
Yesterday I had a zoom meeting for about an hour with a completely unknown person who calls himself Matthias (Matthew) he messaged me via Instagram he wanted to talk about the bible with me. He calls himself a Christian but he is not orthodox or catholic no idea what he is in response to the question he said he believes in what is in the bible and he reads the bible and nothing more hopefully this is not a cult he said people have an unfounded fear of cults because they don't know what a cult really is and I agreed with him that for example the free church is not a cult but he said he wasn't from the free church either he believes in the bible and that's all. He invited me to a house circle where they read the Bible and try to understand it and live according to it. A online "Hauskreis" (house circle).

Forgive me for asking an off-topic question.

How do you succeed in finding Zoom or Skype friends? I have been looking for audio and video-conversation friends for almost two decades with little success.

As for the topic, I almost never discuss Tanakh with Christians. Christians and Jews have very different interpretations.

I respect Christians and Muslims and view them as Righteous Noahides.

Forgive me for asking an off-topic question.

How do you succeed in finding Zoom or Skype friends? I have been looking for audio and video-conversation friends for almost two decades with little success.

He found me, he wrote me on instagram if we can talk about the Bible. Do you know Instagram? I have a account on Instagram and he wrote me.

I'd be reluctant to go to someone's home before meeting him a few times first.

Forum List

Back