Zuckerberg hearing thread

I get the distinct impression that Mr. Z will say or do whatever he has to say or do to get out of this situation, and then he will continue with the status quo.
And he can say anything he wants and not be held responsible since he is not under oath
Why do they waste everybody’s time with this if he’s not even compelled to tell the truth?

Maybe that's the only way he'd agree to show up?
There is always a subpoena

I get the distinct impression that Mr. Z will say or do whatever he has to say or do to get out of this situation, and then he will continue with the status quo.
And he can say anything he wants and not be held responsible since he is not under oath
Why do they waste everybody’s time with this if he’s not even compelled to tell the truth?

Maybe that's the only way he'd agree to show up?
Thanks. And that’s not a good sign, is it?
Perhaps instead of pandering to him then, and allowing him to spout his ridiculous kumbaya crap, they shouldn’t have wasted all that time and money.

"A recent study reported that millions of Americans are binge drinking regularly… Yeah, no shit. Donald Trump is president, Facebook is sharing our information, and Tristan cheated on Khloe… of course we’re drinking."

I don't know or care if the first Senator was Republican or Democrat, but he did a great job grilling the social media mogul. The second Senator caught him with the part about advertisers, but Zuckerberg's answers were just as evasive as before.

Forum List

Back