1/3 of Democrats wished Trump had been assassinated

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1/3 of the party that celebrates democracy wished that their political opponent had been assassinated.

Currently, the same party that celebrates democracy is celebrating Kamala Harris as their new nominee, but never won a primary to get there.

Are there any democrats here concerned about this? If not, I assume the rest think Trump deserves to be shot dead.

1/3 of the party that celebrates democracy wished that their political opponent had been assassinated.

Currently, the same party that celebrates democracy is celebrating Kamala Harris as their new nominee, but never won a primary to get there.

Are there any democrats here concerned about this? If not, I assume the rest think Trump deserves to be shot dead.
Tells you all you need to know.

100% of Republicans would cheer any harm befalling a Democrat.

Trump should be in jail or dead. Not running for office. Trump is a traitor to the nation, and a sane nation with a death penalty would have used it by now.

A third of Democrats are wrong.

First, assassination is a terrible way to resolve political problems. It should be condemned always.

Second, he's the easiest Republican candidate to beat. Another Republican candidate would probably win!

I'm surprised the other 2/3rd didn't. There is so much communism on the left, they despise anyone who fights for capitalism.

Trump should be in jail or dead. Not running for office. Trump is a traitor to the nation, and a sane nation with a death penalty would have used it by now.

We want them just saying what they actually want to do with this country, not lying about it. They need to be alive for that.

Almost certainty a lie.

You leave them no choice. When a republican wakes up to go to work from the tie he/she leaves the ed, gets dressed, drinks some coffee and get to their vehicle, they have been smeared a hundred times on TV.

How many have said that they wanted Biden dead?

Do we remeber the comments after Pelosi's husband was attacked?

Trying to polish up the halo now it a bit hypocritical...

We wanted Biden running, not dead. And predictions he may die in office aren't deathwishes.

It was more about the overall impossibility of some unarmed nut getting into a supposedly secure house than about any death wish to Paul Pelosi.

I'm surprised the other 2/3rd didn't. There is so much communism on the left, they despise anyone who fights for capitalism.

The other 2/3 of D's were just hoping that a close call would intimidate President Trump and get him to quit the race voluntarily in favor of Sleepy Joe.

As a Dem, I would not want to see Trump assassinated. Period. Aside from the ethical issues, Trump is doing his very best to get Harris elected.

BTW, I wonder how many non-MAGA GOP folk would have liked to see Trump out of the race?

Not even remotely true.

What a weird post. First it starts with projection then goes on to fully highlight the OP is right…it’s weird how cult like dembot thinking is, happy to undermine democracy to keep their cult in power

Forum List

Back