1/6 Defendants demand to be sent to GITMO

The fucking TEDIUM of it all.

What’s the meaning of the Maltese cross?

The Maltese Cross formally adopted by the Knights Hospitallers of St. John in 1126, stylistically owes its origins to the crosses used in the crusades, when it was identified as the symbol of the “Christian warrior”: Its eight points denote the eight obligations or aspirations of the knights, namely “to live in truth, have faith, repent one’s sins, give proof of humility, love justice, be merciful, be sincere and wholehearted, and to endure persecution”.
The surfer trash wore them in the 60's. :laughing0301:

Leftist and Antifa attacked a federal courthouse in Portland for over 100 days and nights

So its ok for you bunch to attack federal buildings right? I'm sure you'll disavow these leftists as terrorists too right
Yup. Why not? But I’m sure you are going to call them patriots and political prisoners right?

The capital was 1 day.
So was Pearl Harbor.

So was 911.

So was the OKC bombing.

So. What.

How long were liberals attacking local gov buildings?

Did they attempt to overturn an election?
Any way you wish to define terrorist I will run with. I just ask you don't change that definition when applied to all

I don't care for the reasons why.

Rioting in and of itself is not terrorism. Let’s start there.

So was Pearl Harbor.

So was 911.

So was the OKC bombing.

So. What.

Iceberg and the rest of this "five real teeth in our WHOLE county....altogether" crowd are just throwing out red herrings here.
Although they wouldn't have any fucking idea what that even is.

It's like that meme I saw once that said something like "why shouldn't you play chess with a pigeon?"

"Because even when you win the pigeon is just going to strut around the board shitting on the pieces and claiming IT won anyway."

Iceberg and the rest of this "five real teeth in our WHOLE county....altogether" crowd are just throwing out red herrings here.
Although they wouldn't have any fucking idea what that even is.

It's like that meme I saw once that said something like "why shouldn't you play chess with a pigeon?"

"Because even when you win the pigeon is just going to strut around the board shitting on the pieces and claiming IT won anyway."
We all agree that this story makes us think of you:

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

We all agree that this story makes us think of you:

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.
Who is "we" white eyes?
You got a fucking mouse in your pocket or something?
Is "we" maybe the boys you've been blowing and hand-jobbing out in the woods since you were all kids cuz hey....there just wasn't that many girls around....and the livestock got boring as you grew older?

Whose "club" are you speaking for you scrawny little inbred, crosseyed freak?

At any rate.....you should leave your hillbilly hills and head out to the west (left) coast.
Learn to surf.
Even a retard like you could get it eventually.
It just MIGHT make a man out of you.

So was Pearl Harbor.

So was 911.

So was the OKC bombing.

So. What.

you hate it when i WHATABOUT ism shit, but you don't care when you do it. really makes trying to find common ground impossible.

so they can be violent and burn down government buildings, take over city blocks, kill police officers and the like, as long as they don't turn over elections.

you name the rules - you wanna make them fucking ass crazy, fine. i'll play.

you have in essence said you can't go to the capital and complain about election results - is this your stance? can you try to do it from elsewhere? lets focus here and not jump all around in distraction mode.

your standards so far fit only your desired outcome / views. you are not holding all to the same standards because you wish to justify some, criminalize others.

trouble is, the only "others" are ANYTHING the right does. all i am asking you to do is HOWEVER You choose to define "traitor" "insurrection" - we use the same across the board.

you won't do that, will you? but please, feel free to try again.

you have in essence said you can't go to the capital and complain about election results
Who says you can't go to the Capitol and "complain" about election results?

Nobody.

You cannot, however, attempt to violently besiege the Capitol, injure, beat, and even kill the Capitol Police officers charged with protecting the Capitol, damage government property, threaten to hang the Speaker of the House AND the Vice President of the United States, and prevent the peaceful transfer of power as willed by a MAJORITY of Americans in the most secure election in American history.

See the slight difference here Skippy?

Again, does anyone have a list of the folks who are still in jail awaiting trial?

It seems as though if we had this list, we could look up their charges and see who is still being held and what they are accused of doing. That there isn't this list seems to indicate that the right wing loons don't want us to be able to do that.

The fucking TEDIUM of it all.

What’s the meaning of the Maltese cross?

The Maltese Cross formally adopted by the Knights Hospitallers of St. John in 1126, stylistically owes its origins to the crosses used in the crusades, when it was identified as the symbol of the “Christian warrior”: Its eight points denote the eight obligations or aspirations of the knights, namely “to live in truth, have faith, repent one’s sins, give proof of humility, love justice, be merciful, be sincere and wholehearted, and to endure persecution”.
Hmmm, maybe he was thinking of someone else's Avatar, but anyways you try and recognize under this Maltese Cross ?

you hate it when i WHATABOUT ism shit, but you don't care when you do it. really makes trying to find common ground impossible.

so they can be violent and burn down government buildings, take over city blocks, kill police officers and the like, as long as they don't turn over elections.

you name the rules - you wanna make them fucking ass crazy, fine. i'll play.

you have in essence said you can't go to the capital and complain about election results - is this your stance? can you try to do it from elsewhere? lets focus here and not jump all around in distraction mode.

your standards so far fit only your desired outcome / views. you are not holding all to the same standards because you wish to justify some, criminalize others.

trouble is, the only "others" are ANYTHING the right does. all i am asking you to do is HOWEVER You choose to define "traitor" "insurrection" - we use the same across the board.

you won't do that, will you? but please, feel free to try again.
Great response.

Who says you can't go to the Capitol and "complain" about election results?

Nobody.

You cannot, however, attempt to violently besiege the Capitol, injure, beat, and even kill the Capitol Police officers charged with protecting the Capitol, damage government property, threaten to hang the Speaker of the House AND the Vice President of the United States, and prevent the peaceful transfer of power as willed by a MAJORITY of Americans in the most secure election in American history.

See the slight difference here Skippy?
No difference, in fact what you all allowed over a period of time has done far greater damage to this COUNTRY than a few trouncing around in the building of the government, and them showing their displeasures in what took place during an unnatural election process that left many scratching their heads thinking WTH just happened ? Then came what is seemingly the greatest cover up ever orchestrated in this COUNTRY by none other than the dishonest Democrat's.

Last edited:
Again, does anyone have a list of the folks who are still in jail awaiting trial?

It seems as though if we had this list, we could look up their charges and see who is still being held and what they are accused of doing. That there isn't this list seems to indicate that the right wing loons don't want us to be able to do that.

PM me soon...

No difference, in fact what you all allowed over a period of time has done far greater damage to this COUNTRY than a few trouncing around in the building of the government, and showing their displeasures in what took place during an unnatural election process that left many scratching their heads thinking WTH just happened ? Then came what is seemingly the greatest cover up ever orchestrated in this COUNTRY by none other than the dishonest Democrat's.
This rhetoric is a standard attempt at trying to normalize what is essentially reprehensible and extremely ABNORMAL.

And this has been the status quo all the way back to the Access Hollywood "grab her by the pussy" audio.

Cultists working overtime trying to "normalize" the absurd.

This rhetoric is a standard attempt at trying to normalize what is essentially reprehensible and extremely ABNORMAL.

And this has been the status quo all the way back to the Access Hollywood "grab her by the pussy" audio.

Cultists working overtime trying to "normalize" the absurd.
Ok and the same could be said of the Democrat's everytime they open their mouths in attempt's to normalize bad behaviour's, otherwise as if it's all just normal while their cities, party, culture's and ideologies crumble because of being well abnormal all around them.

Forum List

Back