🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,600-plus Scientists Say Climate "Emergency" Is a Myth

You could have a case for Obama backsliding?

But more likely he had other reasons.

Clean up your behaviour if you want to talk to me.

An FBI FRAUD prosecution homO hid IN THE CLOSET....

What other explanation could possibly explain "the data?"

Does homO believe in the Co2 FRAUD if she bought BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on an island last hit by Cat 5 gusts in 1938?

Actually being that I'm fairly well off financially it's probably a bit worse. Kinda comes with the territory.

Doesn't mean I'm not trying.
Actually it means you are being hypocritical. You have rationalized your behaviors.

Hurricanes are natural weather events. It's ridiculous for people to point to natural weather events as signs of AGW.

Hurricanes are directly correlated with ocean temperatures.

"The first condition is that ocean waters must be above 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit). Below this threshold temperature, hurricanes will not form or will weaken rapidly once they move over water below this threshold."

This is important for people to understand. The record decade for canes is the 1940s. The last time a Cat 5 got to Long Island was 1938. meaning that was the last time the Atlantic Coast water was warm enough to sustain a Cat 5 that far north, and why Hurricane Franklin could NOT hold Cat 4 status hundreds of miles south of Long Island.

The water off the Atlantic Coast was MUCH WARMER in 1938 than it is now.

Actually it means you are being hypocritical. You have rationalized your behaviors.
I'm not telling you to live like a luddite, nor am I suggesting you give up you A/C or your suburban. I'm suggesting we all economize where we can and support green alternatives where possible.

I'm not telling you to live like a luddite, nor am I suggesting you give up you A/C or your suburban. I'm suggesting we all economize where we can and support green alternatives where possible.

All things we can do without wasteful green subsidies and destructive green mandates.

lil crick is about as dumb as they get. Never reading anything the idiot posts. Let us all take a good look at who signed on as a scientist that "believes".

crick is more like bat shit crazy, hard to tell, either way, AGW is fake, when they got to get the Director of Bats to pretend he is a scientist long enough to sign onboard.

Nunez-Mino, Jose Director Bat Conservation Trust United Kingdom of Great Britain

Nothing wrong with conservation. It's the smart thing to do. Makes perfect sense. Just like recycling is the smart thing to do. Worrying about the planet transitioning from an icehouse planet to a greenhouse planet in a matter of a few decades when the transition from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet took millions of years and the planet has been marked by long periods of frigidly cold temperatures with only brief interruptions of warm temperatures ever since... not so much.

You stupid MAGAt a$$holes.​

Fact check: Did 1,200 climate experts sign 'declaration' denying climate emergency?

16/09/2022 -

A document claiming that 'there is no climate emergency' has been circulating on social media.

A climate-denying document, supposedly signed by 1,200 leading scientists and academics, has gone viral on social media.
The "World Climate Declaration" -- which claims that there is "no climate emergency" -- was first shared on 27 June. One Australian Senator shared the document on Facebook claiming that "this is further confirmation that there is no climate emergency".

Other well-known Conspiracy groups have argued that there is no scientific consensus that humans are to blame for global warming because the “Earth's climate has varied since the planet first existed, with naturally occurring cold and warm phases".

A 2021 report by Cornell University found that 99.9% of more than 88,000 climate change studies agree that humans have accelerated the phenomenon, largely due to carbon emissions.

Moreover, the last 15 warmest years on record have occurred since 2005, with the most recent eight years being the warmest, according to NASA.

Investigations show that practically None of the signatories to the "World Climate Declaration" are climate scientists.

The two main Dutch actors behind the declaration are Guus Berkhout, a retired geophysicist who has worked for oil giant Shell, and journalist Marcel Crok. Both have been accused of receiving money from fossil fuel companies to finance their climate-sceptic work. They deny the allegations,

When looking closer at the list of signatories, there are precisely 1,107, including six people who are dead. Less than 1% of the names listed describe themselves as climatologists or climate scientists.

Eight of the signatories are former or current employees of the oil giant Shell, while many other names have links to mining companies.

One of the signatories is Ivar Giaever, a joint winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1973 for work on superconductors. However, he has never published any work on climate science.

According to an independent 2019 count of the declaration's signatories, 21% were engineers, many linked to the fossil fuel industry. Others were lobbyists, and some even worked as fishermen or airline pilots.
[.....]

`

WE do not need "thousands" saying this or that. WE JUST NEED THE DATA.

TWO and ONLY TWO MEASURES of ATMOSPHERIC TEMPS, satellites and balloons.

Both show NO WARMING in atmosphere during period of rising Co2 (before being FUDGED in 2005)

THEORY REJECTED

Who the fuck cares about a consensus of taxpayer funded conflicted fudgebaking liars??

i am goin to quote from you link lil crick, seems the Invasive police of Ireland are goin to destroy invasive species buy putting solar and wind on top of them

I am now convinced that CO2 is rotten for the air, how could I argue with the ISO of Ireland

O’Flynn, Colette Invasive Species Officer Ireland

Gonna need some proof of the solar panels. and what do you think making a windmill tall does?
the proof is all around, start adding up rooftops

what does making a windmill tall do? uses more natural resources, which requires more fossil fuels to manufacture, releasing more co2

why do you think the price tag of going green, is over a $100 trillion, i will give you a hint, it is that inefficient

the proof is all around, start adding up rooftops

what does making a windmill tall do? uses more natural resources, which requires more fossil fuels to manufacture, releasing more co2

why do you think the price tag of going green, is over a $100 trillion, i will give you a hint, it is that inefficient
So you're just making shit up again?

I should have known.

So you're just making shit up again?
I should have known
Can I use Bloomberg as a source, they are pretty much pure, DEMOCRAT

1693626929214.png

Can I use Bloomberg as a source, they are pretty much pure, DEMOCRAT

View attachment 823571

That's absolutely incredible.

The U.S. Budget is about 6 trillion. We are currently over 30 trillion in debt.

And they want 200 trillion ??????

That has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read yet.

Forum List

Back