🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

do you honestly think that the Iraqi population, especially the 70% that is shiite, does not feel a much stronger bond and connection with their fellow shiites next door in Iran than they do to the primarily Christian, Israeli supporting population of America?

There isn't going to BE a multicultural Jeffersonian democracy on the banks of the Euphrates. YOU need to accept that and put the koolaid down.

edit:

oh...and Bush didn't just ADMIT to being a drunk. He was found guilty of OUI in Kennebunkport Maine. He was SO hammered that he drove his car up over the curve, across the sidewalk, and smashed through a hedge into someone's yard.

And if just one unlucky Mainer (or flatlander tourist) had been walking down that sidewalk on that fateful day and lost his life in Bush's drunken driving accident, that unlucky soul would have unwittingly saved the lives of 3873 (and counting) Americans.

I wouldn't bring up drunks in the Republican party if I were you, we have a HOST of Democrats to respond with, even one that murdered a girl and got away with it.

Glock's as dumb as a post. He and Dumbya are cut from the same cloth. They're of the (best Gomer Pyle voice) "Well, gee, if we can have a Jeffersonian democracy here, so can Aye-Rack" ilk. This is why people in high places in the US need to bone up on the rest of the world - their geopolitical standings, their geography, and the history of the region. If they do not do these things, they are incompetent ijits......oh, wait, that's right...:lol:

Except no one ever set the parameter for this "Jeffersonian" Democracy except you retards that keep claiming a sign celebrating the successful completion of One Aircraft Carriers mission signaled the end of the war.

I wouldn't bring up drunks in the Republican party if I were you, we have a HOST of Democrats to respond with, even one that murdered a girl and got away with it.
Once more you are SO certain of your unproven position. I too think there should have been more investigation in the (possible) accident. But I don't automatically classify it as murder.

Your summation is missing a few things (how unusual). You only asked me to prove one. I did. Whether it came from a political humour [sic] site, Fox, CNN, or Benjiman [sic] Bunny's homepage, the bottom line is they were quoting him directly, and were showing that he has trouble stringing words together. Now, unless you troll through some of those quotes and want to make a stand on how they are not incomplete, incoherent, or downright retarded, the floor is yours. Making a fool of yourself seems to be a pastime to you, but hey, each to their own.

Tying is shoelaces - yeah, I think he is capable of that...might have sold him short on that one.

Being a cokehead? IMO there is enough anecdotal evidence that he used coke in his early years. His lack of denial when the issue has been raised, and the fact he failed to sue somebody over a very defamatory remark speaks for itself. He has already admitted to being a drunk, doing coke wouldn't surprise me. And before you state that nobody has proved it, nobody proved that OJ Simspon [sic] killed his wife and Ron Goldman. What say you? You think he did it?

As for highlighting "literals"...we can all play that game. I purposefully said Ijit, which you will note I have done of quite a few occasions. Secondly, you put a fullstop (or what you Yanks call a period) after the numerals 1 and 3, but not after 2. Tsk, tsk, Glocky....we can all play the petty/pendantic [sic] game if you like....:eusa_clap:

As I indicated earlier, yet you seem unable to understand, is that since you have capitulated on accusations one and two, the issue boils down to accusation three, that GWB is ‘someone who can hardly string a sentence together’.

You appear to be judging this based on some cherry-picked sentences out of the thousands that GWB has strung together. Are you implying that this indicates his lack of capacity for lucent thought?

If so you have demonstrated to be at least as dense.

Furthermore, I used semicolons after 1 and 2 to continue the sentence, and a period at the end to signify the end. This is quite clear in my post 616 as well as your quote of that passage. Does your isolated mistake indicate an inability to understand a properly strung together sentence?

[1]do you honestly think that the Iraqi population, especially the 70% that is shiite, does not feel a much stronger bond and connection with their fellow shiites next door in Iran than they do to the primarily Christian, Israeli supporting population of America?

There isn't going to BE a multicultural Jeffersonian democracy on the banks of the Euphrates. YOU need to accept that and put the koolaid down.

edit:

[2]oh...and Bush didn't just ADMIT to being a drunk. He was found guilty of OUI in Kennebunkport Maine. He was SO hammered that he drove his car up over the curve, across the sidewalk, and smashed through a hedge into someone's yard.

And if just one unlucky Mainer (or flatlander tourist) had been walking down that sidewalk on that fateful day and lost his life in Bush's drunken driving accident, that unlucky soul would have unwittingly saved the lives of 3873 (and counting) Americans.

1. As Iraq and Iran have been hostile to each other for decades, at time resorting to all-out war, and the US of A has liberated them from a tyrannical dictator, then yes, I do. And again, Iraq would have the US as an ally, with a military base in country. Also, Iraq ill have the full support of the UN, while Iran will be under severe sanctions.
2. Interesting that you would inject this into the conversation in attempt to defame the Commander in Chief. A young man at his parent’s vacation retreat gets drunk and drives his car off the road, not hurting anyone. Tell me, what would be your assessment of a young man at his parent’s vacation retreat who gets drunk and drives his car off a bridge, drowning a woman who is not his wife, leaves the scene of the accident, and doesn’t notify the authorities until the next morning?

1. As Iraq and Iran have been hostile to each other for decades, at time resorting to all-out war, and the US of A has liberated them from a tyrannical dictator, then yes, I do. And again, Iraq would have the US as an ally, with a military base in country. Also, Iraq ill have the full support of the UN, while Iran will be under severe sanctions.
2. Interesting that you would inject this into the conversation in attempt to defame the Commander in Chief. A young man at his parent’s vacation retreat gets drunk and drives his car off the road, not hurting anyone. Tell me, what would be your assessment of a young man at his parent’s vacation retreat who gets drunk and drives his car off a bridge, drowning a woman who is not his wife, leaves the scene of the accident, and doesn’t notify the authorities until the next morning?

Why he just deplores that, so much he supports the Senator from his party.

As I indicated earlier, yet you seem unable to understand, is that since you have capitulated on accusations one and two, the issue boils down to accusation three, that GWB is ‘someone who can hardly string a sentence together’.

You appear to be judging this based on some cherry-picked sentences out of the thousands that GWB has strung together. Are you implying that this indicates his lack of capacity for lucent thought?

If so you have demonstrated to be at least as dense.

Furthermore, I used semicolons after 1 and 2 to continue the sentence, and a period at the end to signify the end. This is quite clear in my post 616 as well as your quote of that passage. Does your isolated mistake indicate an inability to understand a properly strung together sentence?

To use a Retired and M14 tactic here, where did I say I capitulated on 1 and 2? That is not a fact Jack! The tying shoelaces you can have, but I'm still not 100% convinced.

Cherrypicked sentences? If it was one or two or even half a dozen, you might have a point, but there are literally 100s. Did Clinton, Raygun, Nixon, Ford - even Daddy Bush, sound so stupid? Er, no. Of course it indicates that he is not the brightest bulb...

Your over explanation of your terrible grammar STILL doesn't make sense. Sure, you added a semi-colon, which explains the period after the numeral 3 how, but not after numeral 2? Who's dense again? If your gonna be a smartarse, at least get rid of the evidence that makes you look more of a fool than you already are...

more flatulent rhetoric from the king.... "murdered"? do you even KNOW the definition of the word?

and if you want to start a thread about Teddy, fuckin' go for it.... but don't hijack this one...THIS one is about Bush. Either stay on topic or leave.

more flatulent rhetoric from the king.... "murdered"? do you even KNOW the definition of the word?

and if you want to start a thread about Teddy, fuckin' go for it.... but don't hijack this one...THIS one is about Bush. Either stay on topic or leave.

I , not yuo, will determine my responses to your moronic drivel. Unless someone made you Emperor of all Internet boards? Or shall I now start teliong YOU what you an post and where? Ohh wait I forgot, only YOU get to order people around.

I suggest you learn how the system works.

I , not yuo, will determine my responses to your moronic drivel. Unless someone made you Emperor of all Internet boards? Or shall I now start teliong YOU what you an post and where? Ohh wait I forgot, only YOU get to order people around.

I'd just settle for you proving that Kennedy murdered Mary-Jo. I can't believe, after all the huffing and puffing that yourself and M14 went on and on about whether Bush lied or not over the past week, you do exactly what you accused us of doing. Saying something with no proof...Hypocrite!

I guess you are unaware that the hostility between Iran and Iraq occured when a secular baathist sunni dictator was controlling Iraq. I guess you are unaware that a significant majority of Iraqis are shiites, not sunnis.

But if you want to believe that the shiites of Iraq, many of the leaders of whom were living in exile IN Iran during the reign of Saddam, feel more affinity to American Jew loving Christians half way around the world than they do to their shiite brethren who sheltered them and continue to support and arm them to this day, then clearly you are so besotted with bush koolaid (and armed with negligible understanding of the region in question) that you are going to hold onto those bizarre and unspportable beliefs regardless.

Carry on!

And like I said to RGS, if you wanna start a thread about Teddy, go for it. I will certainly weigh in if you ask me to. THIS thread is about Bush.

nice tapdance away from the murder rap!:rofl:

I'd just settle for you proving that Kennedy murdered Mary-Jo. I can't believe, after all the huffing and puffing that yourself and M14 went on and on about whether Bush lied or not over the past week, you do exactly what you accused us of doing. Saying something with no proof...Hypocrite!

I have all the proof I need, it is a matter of public record. He drove the car with her in it off a bridge into water. He swam to shore and then with no effort to save her, notify anyone or do anything to help her went home and waited for HOURS to call anyone. It was known he was drinking that night.

Anyone BUT Kennedy would have been arrested and faced charges. I know lest conduct a test. You get a lady in your car, and even with out drinking do exactly what he did in the exact same jurisdiction and lets see what happens, shall we?

My response is appropriate as you well know since YOU not I brought up drunk driving and "killing" of someone by said driver. But do pretend otherwise.

my use of someone losing their life as a result of a traffic accident was hypothetical. Your use of "murder" was libelous, flatulent and inaccurate...and YOU know it.

unless you really don't know the difference between kill and murder, I guess. I had not actually considered that, but it may, in fact, be true.

I have all the proof I need, it is a matter of public record. He drove the car with her in it off a bridge into water. He swam to shore and then with no effort to save her, notify anyone or do anything to help her went home and waited for HOURS to call anyone. It was known he was drinking that night.

Anyone BUT Kennedy would have been arrested and faced charges. I know lest conduct a test. You get a lady in your car, and even with out drinking do exactly what he did in the exact same jurisdiction and lets see what happens, shall we?

In order to prove a charge of murder you have to prove that BOTH Actus Reas (the act) and Mens Rea (mental intention) were in play. You can prove the former (he drove the car off the bridge while drunk) but not the latter (unless you can prove by way of confession he intended to kill her purposefully). Go ahead and prove it. Take your time...

I guess you are unaware that the hostility between Iran and Iraq occured when a secular baathist sunni dictator was controlling Iraq. I guess you are unaware that a significant majority of Iraqis are shiites, not sunnis.

But if you want to believe that the shiites of Iraq, many of the leaders of whom were living in exile IN Iran during the reign of Saddam, feel more affinity to American Jew loving Christians half way around the world than they do to their shiite brethren who sheltered them and continue to support and arm them to this day, then clearly you are so besotted with bush koolaid (and armed with negligible understanding of the region in question) that you are going to hold onto those bizarre and unspportable beliefs regardless.

Carry on!

And like I said to RGS, if you wanna start a thread about Teddy, go for it. I will certainly weigh in if you ask me to. THIS thread is about Bush.

I am well aware of these facts, as well at the Arab-Persian differences which also have an opposite impact. I am also aware that the US Military will reach its goal of a stable Iraqi government as long as they have the support of the US populace. I am also well aware that Democrats in the US are fighting hard to erode that support.

I am also aware that within these Democrats are Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians and Jews, who are doing their best against Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians and Jews who are Republican. Politics trumps sectarian differences.

You were the one who brought up the issue of GWB’s drunk driving accident as an attack on his character. As such you opened the door for an attack of your Liberal Democrat brethren who have made similar, but much worse, mistakes. What George did was bad, but not unlike the mistakes that many have done in youth. Furthermore he did not leave the scene of the accident, was forthcoming to the authorities with his guilt and accepted responsibility for his actions. But along with drunk driving Teddy added in philandering, wanton disregard for human life, leaving the scene of the accident and attempts to shirk his responsibilities by hiding behind his family name.

Forum List

Back