1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal

Are you asking me out?

Cool, do you kiss on the first date?

No.

And no.
what happened to equality? guys are willing to go, "all the way" on the first date.
Maybe you could hang a sign around your neck that says FREE MEAL WITH ME, and you MIGHT get a date.
why bother under capitalism. time is money. two emails or less, usually when Good capital women can be brave and Equal.
So you're a virgin. Got it.
If Only,

women believed in Equality and enabling forms of Perfection through Practice.

women are still people.

i prefer to claim they are merely "cowards for free" if they can only get used by all of the other ones and not simply make appointments for full body massage and yoga session; we know women have plenty of practice and high numbers, Talking.

why does it seem like women are more "ambitious and proactive when Gold is involved" than they are for "true love for free"?
Grow up. Women have evolved to select men who can provide resources, and security for her, and her offspring. That's how we all got here.

Hang up your bullshit fantasy about free companionship, and easy pussy in the name of "love", and get back to the real world. You'll be less angst ridden, and frustrated.

The last time that I went on a date, the guy insisted that he pay for everything, even when I said, "Let me help." I guess he thought that I was worth every penny.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I would have atleast asked to eat some pie off your ass

why does it seem like women are more "ambitious and proactive when Gold is involved" than they are for "true love for free"?
Grow up. Women have evolved to select men who can provide resources, and security for her, and her offspring. That's how we all got here.

Hang up your bullshit fantasy about free companionship, and easy pussy in the name of "love", and get back to the real world. You'll be less angst ridden, and frustrated.
in other words, women are "braver for Gold" than for free.

did you know military ranks are inverse to wealth. gold is inferior to silver in the military.

Fairly decent woman walks up and says: "Hi. Let me suck you off and you cum on my face and I'll buy us a steak dinner"
Answer ?
The first one of you bastards that says "no thanks, I'm married" will be hit by lightening. TWICE

What a bunch of money-grubbing sluts!

What the hell happened to going out to have a good time?

And I bet they spend the meal with their noses in their cell phones of e-devices.

More @ 1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal - WND - WND

well if shes got her foot running up and down my leg and givin me goo goo fuck me hard eyes she can order whatever she wants

Im just sayin

I plan to have a financial slavery date like that this weekend.

th

Korea Southern Comfort Women, technically Western Princesses. So forth...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back