10 GOP senators to watch on gun reforms in wake of Texas shooting: Romney, Cornyn, Tillis, Portman, Blunt, Collins, Rubio, Graham, Toomey, & Cassidy

surprised Murkowski isn't in there, but this piece is worth reading with analysis on each senator's position

Does it make any difference how far to gun confiscation dems go ?

Meaning the 10 GOPs should just rubber stamp anything?

• Banned
  • Banned
Hogg's hair on CNN was terrific just now...kid's working on his looks

surprised Murkowski isn't in there, but this piece is worth reading with analysis on each senator's position

Cannot trust the demrats, demrats idea of compromise is getting 99.9 percent of they want and screw everyone else.

A compromise:

Federal tax dollars to fund all mental healthcare for everyone.

Repeal the Hughes amendment.

Take it or leave it, you fucking worthless shits. Do it or shut the fuck up.

And I don't wanna hear anything else about this ever ever ever ever motherfucking ever again.

Last edited:
Blunt is untethered.

He's not seeking re-election.

I don't think he wants to be remembered as betraying his constituents on the way out...so I strongly suspect you can cross him off the list for anything drastic.

When it comes to gun policy, bills stall in the Senate where there is not enough Republican support. Yet they say they’re pro-life & Christian. We accept thoughts, prayers & lies from those who worship money and guns as their gods.

McConnell says he has encouraged Sen. John Cornyn to sit down with Democrats to negotiate a legislative plan that would curtail mass shootings.

What a fucktard.

There is NO legislative plan that will curtail mass shootings

The stupid fucking lefties have even brainwashed McConnell now

Fuck every single member of the U.S. Senate. Bernie to Rubio, Cruz to Warren, y’all are absolute jokes. You can unanimously vote time is a construct, but grid lock on health care, the LGBTQ crisis, war coal jobs, abortion, student debt? I am disgusted by literally all of you.

Forum List

Back