10% of Trump Supporters Refuse to admit it to pollsters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Good for them; fuck the Oligarchs manipulatring us ever more!

1. A lack of trust in phone polls as truly being anonymous.
2. An apprehension to associate their phone numbers with recorded responses.
3. Fear that their responses will become public in some manner.
4. Fear of reprisal and related detrimental impact to their financial, social, and family lives should their political opinions become publicly known.
5. A general dislike of phone polls.
6. Malicious intent to mislead polls due to general distrust of media and political pundits (though a sentiment expressed only by a few “shy voters”).
Specifically, the following explanations were given:
“I don’t believe the information would be confidential and I think it’s dangerous to express an opinion outside of the current liberal viewpoint.”
“Well I probably wouldn’t give my opinion period, but if pushed, I would not give my real opinion for fear of reprisal if someone found out.”
“Because most polls released to the public are slanted and aren’t scientifically based. So, they are messing with the results of the survey from the beginning by knocking down one party or the other. I’m just trying to right the ship.”
My answers could be recorded so I don’t really trust such phone conversations.”
I do not discuss politics — let alone with a total stranger on the telephone.
“I don’t always trust phone call surveys. I wouldn’t want to be bombarded with phone calls and political mail.”
“I don’t want my opinion associated with my phone number.”
I am less anonymous, and somewhat ashamed of my opinion as it is frowned upon.”

I'm a liberal and I'm damn proud to be voting for The Donald ... not that I like his policies, just that they're working

Conservative judges work for you?
200,000, largely preventable Covid-19 deaths is working for you?
10% unemployment works for you?
Brazen corruption and general disreguard for law and ethics works for you?
Gross politicization of our intitutions and pissing away public in government works for you?
Running our national debt straight into stratosphere works for you?

What the hell is it you think "is working"?

Last edited:
I would think the true number really is higher. Most people just want a peaceful and safe existence.

They see all of this criminal destruction and see through the BS of some grand racism scheme formed by the Democrat world. No need to make themselves a target though. Just vote Trump and all the foulness will slither away for another 4 years.

I would think the true number really is higher. Most people just want a peaceful and safe existence.

They see all of this criminal destruction and see through the BS of some grand racism scheme formed by the Democrat world. No need to make themselves a target though. Just vote Trump and all the foulness will slither away for another 4 years.

Trump is well on his way to reelection. It was over the moment the DNC went with Old Joe.

Trump is well on his way to reelection. It was over the moment the DNC went with Old Joe.

Looks like some haven't learned the 2016 election lesson.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Last edited:

4. Fear of reprisal and related detrimental impact to their financial, social, and family lives should their political opinions become publicly known.
6. Malicious intent to mislead polls due to general distrust of media and political pundits (though a sentiment expressed only by a few “shy voters”).
“I don’t believe the information would be confidential and I think it’s dangerous to express an opinion outside of the current liberal viewpoint.”
“Well I probably wouldn’t give my opinion period, but if pushed, I would not give my real opinion for fear of reprisal if someone found out.”
“Because most polls released to the public are slanted and aren’t scientifically based. So, they are messing with the results of the survey from the beginning by knocking down one party or the other. I’m just trying to right the ship.”
“I don’t always trust phone call surveys. I wouldn’t want to be bombarded with phone calls and political mail.”

Bullshit. Phone polls tend to be the most accurate. Online polls are not as accurate. You people are simply in denial.

Source: Zerohedge, kooky right wing online thing.

This is what allowed Trump to win in the Upper Midwest. Hillary thought she had a double-digit lead in those states and didn't have enough time to pass around spending cash to buy votes when she found out how close the race was. Let's do it again!

The turnout among black voters will be higher in 2020 than it was in 2016. Also female voters will vote against Trump by a larger margin than they did for Clinton.

I’ve never known Trump supporters to be shy

They wear MAGA hats, TRUMP 2020 T Shirts, Trump/Biden bumper stickers, TRUMP flags

Yet you want us to believe Trump voters are afraid to admit it?

Interesting. I heard something similar about how liberals were gaming the polls - saying they were voting for Trump to make it look close, to maximize voter turnout. Who knows? I certainly don't trust the polls.

I'll bet it's a helluva lot more than 10%.

With BLM running wild who needs the grief? I don't want these nut cases surrounding my house like they did to tucker carlson & others because I answered a phone call.

Source: Zerohedge, kooky right wing online thing.
Straight from Russia.

Okay a show of hands, who's in favor of Biden's trillions in tax increases and a tax on your 401k and IRA?? Anyone?

As long as Republicans hold the Senate, that can be prevented. Unless he uses some kind of executive order or something - doh!

Forum List

Back