10 radical Harris positions the media is helping her hide: List

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
List is post #2

Vice President Kamala Harris’s effort to steer voter attention away from her radical policy positions — with the help of media allies — is working to keep even sizable majorities of Democrats and independent voters are in the dark about what she supports.

The results of a new survey of her top 10 most controversial stands shows that her new supporters in her bid for president are unclear and mostly wrong about her.

Let's get the whinning out of the way:

While the survey was done for MRC, a Harris critic, and conducted by McLaughlin & Associates, which has advised the campaign of former President Donald Trump, the lack of knowledge by her supporters of her positions is stunning.

MRC said the results showed the impact of the media focusing more on crowd sizes and the “joy” Harris displays at her invitation-only rallies instead of policy.

Having said that:

From a pool of 1,200 Democrats and independents, 71%-86% said that they “either had not heard of Harris’s position or were unsure,” according to the survey for the Media Research Center, the center-right media watchdog.

The findings come as the Harris campaign is avoiding even friendly media outlets while claiming to be making “sure that every American understands” the vice president’s positions.

Which no one can argue. The bleeting response is that she's out making speeches. We get it. She only wants us to hear what she wants us to hear. And I have to admit, you can't find many things you know exist on the internet. It's being scrubbed. I tried to find certain speeches I know she gave....and they just are not there.

But I digress.

Here is the list.

And to my point. These are not radical to the left. And that is what makes me wonder just how this dialogue is supposed to go on.

1723744666912.png

Of course. Putting more Police on the streets and thinking it would make people safer IS JUST WRONG

Another one of her statements the media hides.

I've already posted a thread on her previous comments on health insurance.

The left will say: Well she can change her mind.

She was in the VP spot for 3.5 years and she's chosen a full-on marxist VP (not a smart move when PA is what you need).

And her comment was "Let's move past that and move on." What kind of a policy response is that ?

No reasoning. And she means to kill private insurance which most of us like and gives us the best health care (but not for everyone) in the world.

Just one thing.

Of course. Putting more Police on the streets and thinking it would make people safer IS JUST WRONG

Another one of her statements the media hides.

Yes, look at what a safe place San Francisco is. You are pretty much guaranteed to step in s**t if you walk the streets.

Right after the DNC convention Trump is set to roll out devastating ads....

I've already posted a thread on her previous comments on health insurance.

The left will say: Well she can change her mind.

She was in the VP spot for 3.5 years and she's chosen a full-on marxist VP (not a smart move when PA is what you need).

And her comment was "Let's move past that and move on." What kind of a policy response is that ?

No reasoning. And she means to kill private insurance which most of us like and gives us the best health care (but not for everyone) in the world.

Just one thing.
She`ll kick butt in Pa.`s cities but lose in our white supremacist counties where not many people live. How many countries want to switch to an American style insurance based healthcare system? Insurance companies don`t make people well.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
When is his next riot scheduled? The over/under number on the number of cops his goons beat up is 130.
The next riot?.... at the DNC Convention in just a few days... the Hamas Jihad wing of the democrat party is pissed off....

She`ll kick butt in Pa.`s cities but lose in our white supremacist counties where not many people live. How many countries want to switch to an American style insurance based healthcare system? Insurance companies don`t make people well.

Yeah, the big cities will most certainly vote for Harris. They would vote for an actual donkey if it had a D branded on its hind quarters. They are cesspools and they tend to believe the rest of the country lives as poorly as they do. The fail to realize that the way they vote contributes to their own destruction and poor (relative) quality of life.

Yep, they only come here to get the best care.

The national health insurance means nothing if it costs us half our GDP.

The national health insurance means nothing if it costs us half our GDP.
The ACA has all these people insured....yeah.

I am no fan of the current system.

But Harris's dismissive attitude shows a complete lack of understanding and an arrogant approach to complex subjects.

Your white supremist county? Which one is that that you live in?

How is this even considered civilized.

A press that openly lies to you.

That is Russia.

Forum List

Back