100% China’s Fault

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.

Even those on the Left finally agree

Bill Maher has always been a major league racist Jew, so what else is new.

Somewhere, Dr. Goebbels is having a laugh.
You’re a racist. Maher is not and I do not like Maher. Is Maher a tattle tale? I wonder? I am laughing. I would say more but I do not want to hurt your sensitive feelings, Joe Tattle Tale.

America did not start this. Yes, it began in China and spread from China.

Trump's bizarre downplaying of the danger came AFTER that.

Two different things. Obviously.
If it did not start then there would not be anything to downplay. Obviously.

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Except I have. Seawitch said it could have started anywhere and me blaming the Chinese was “dangerous”. JoeB believes it is all Trumps fault. BWK said “China did everything right”. Joaquin Miller said, Trump is to blame. Siete said Trump is to blame. I can give you more examples. Point is if this doesn’t start in China then there isn’t anything for our administration to get blamed for.

If it did not start then there would not be anything to downplay. Obviously.
Correct!
SO then stop blaming Trump. Blame China.
I'm pretty sure I made myself clear. I made it as simple as I could for you guys.

There would be ZERO danger if not for China so your point is irrelevant.

This is great.
Except I have. Seawitch said it could have started anywhere and me blaming the Chinese was “dangerous”. JoeB believes it is all Trumps fault. BWK said “China did everything right”. Joaquin Miller said, Trump is to blame. Siete said Trump is to blame. I can give you more examples. Point is if this doesn’t start in China then there isn’t anything for our administration to get blamed for.

The response, fool. The response.

This is great.

There would be a need for a response if the Pandemic never occurred, idiot.

This is great.

Damn. You really are that dense. I honestly gave you way more credit until this dopey thread.

In your mind, the fact that Trump didn't create the virus in his WH bathroom and spread it to the citizenry absolves him
of all responsibility. No matter how bad his response has been or will continue to be, you won't look to him to own up.

That is incredibly weak thinking. Especially for a guy with a 148 IQ.

EXCLUSIVE: China Coronavirus is Linked to the Former Leader of the Chinese Communist Party, His Family and Soros Investments. Does This Surprise Anyone?

Even those on the Left finally agree

And they reopened their damn wet markets and they were warned this was a risk in 2007!!!!!

But Leftist idiots still blame Trump...you know who you are.

Now how many can connect those dots now throw in the name GATES right with it ....

this whole thing was to strip our rights away--------------- AM I SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD YET? lol. Good.

Attachments

• 1586791823625.png
    1586791823625.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 53

"Downplaying"? :lol:

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

Mac, you are a feeble minded low IQ easily brainwashed idiot.
And you're a good, little, irrelevant talk radio Trumpster.

Get me out of your head. I'm not interested.
Look...Rachel Maddow...can you please leave and join another message board?

This is great.

Damn. You really are that dense. I honestly gave you way more credit until this dopey thread.

In your mind, the fact that Trump didn't create the virus in his WH bathroom and spread it to the citizenry absolves him
of all responsibility. No matter how bad his response has been or will continue to be, you won't look to him to own up.

Hey, it's LL, leaving his/her once a week deep observation!

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

Bitch, bitch, bitch. You guys need to man up.

If my posts upset you so, put me on ignore.

Jeez you guys are boring.

I've got lots of people on Ignore, but you're so obvious to everyone that you provide me with a good chuckle.
Not a laugh, but a chuckle.
Then again, you're a Financial Advisor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too funny!

I've got lots of people on Ignore, but you're so obvious to everyone that you provide me with a good chuckle.
Too funny!
You just want to bitch. It's who you guys are.

You and the Regressive Left PC snowflakes. Peas in a pod.

This is great.

I disagree that the response was bad given the data he received. I did not hear on Democrat state we should have responded in Jan or Feb. I watched all the debates and impeachment hearings and didn't find any articles on the issue either. Flacaltenn agrees. Is he an idiot too, in your book?

If Trump for any reason shut down the Country on Feb 1st and cancelled the SB all of you Leftists would cry foul and that he is just trying to take the attention from his impeachment.

Would you have cancelled the SB, Lone Leftist?

Too funny!

I want facts, not ideology.
For instance, you will never see a post by me stating that Obama was the worst president ever; because the fact is he wasn't and the economy he inherited was the result of long term neo-Con policies.

Too funny!

I want facts, not ideology.
For instance, you will never see a post by me stating that Obama was the worst president ever; because the fact is he wasn't and the economy he inherited was the result of long term neo-Con policies.
Well good for you.

Nor have I said it about Trump.

Get me out of your head. This is boring.

Forum List

Back