100% China’s Fault

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Except I have. Seawitch said it could have started anywhere and me blaming the Chinese was “dangerous”. JoeB believes it is all Trumps fault. BWK said “China did everything right”. Joaquin Miller said, Trump is to blame. Siete said Trump is to blame. I can give you more examples. Point is if this doesn’t start in China then there isn’t anything for our administration to get blamed for.

The response, fool. The response.
There would be a need for a response if the Pandemic never occurred, idiot.

Damn. You really are that dense. I honestly gave you way more credit until this dopey thread.

In your mind, the fact that Trump didn't create the virus in his WH bathroom and spread it to the citizenry absolves him
of all responsibility. No matter how bad his response has been or will continue to be, you won't look to him to own up.

That is incredibly weak thinking. Especially for a guy with a 148 IQ.
I disagree that the response was bad given the data he received. I did not hear on Democrat state we should have responded in Jan or Feb. I watched all the debates and impeachment hearings and didn't find any articles on the issue either. Flacaltenn agrees. Is he an idiot too, in your book?

If Trump for any reason shut down the Country on Feb 1st and cancelled the SB all of you Leftists would cry foul and that he is just trying to take the attention from his impeachment.

Would you have cancelled the SB, Lone Leftist?

So much.

Trump was late. Period. South Korea had patient one on the same day as we did. They kicked ass and we did not.

Yes, FLCALTN is an idiot too.

If Trump had RECOMMENDED that we stay at home as a nation and led instead of followed, he would have saved lives and he would
sail into re-election in spite of his incompetence and corruption.

I would have chosen the most aggressive option that was presented to me by the medical experts who I charged with giving me advice.
I would not have listened to a moron like Jared or an idiot like Kudlow.

America did not start this. Yes, it began in China and spread from China.

Trump's bizarre downplaying of the danger came AFTER that.

Two different things. Obviously.
"Downplaying"? :lol:

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

Mac, you are a feeble minded low IQ easily brainwashed idiot.
And you're a good, little, irrelevant talk radio Trumpster.

Get me out of your head. I'm not interested.
Look...Rachel Maddow...can you please leave and join another message board?
Bitch, bitch, bitch. You guys need to man up.

If my posts upset you so, put me on ignore.

Jeez you guys are boring.
I've got lots of people on Ignore, but you're so obvious to everyone that you provide me with a good chuckle.
Not a laugh, but a chuckle.
Then again, you're a Financial Advisor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too funny!
Bullshit he is

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

I've got lots of people on Ignore, but you're so obvious to everyone that you provide me with a good chuckle.
Too funny!
Bullshit he is

Mac is a financial advisor.

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Except I have. Seawitch said it could have started anywhere and me blaming the Chinese was “dangerous”. JoeB believes it is all Trumps fault. BWK said “China did everything right”. Joaquin Miller said, Trump is to blame. Siete said Trump is to blame. I can give you more examples. Point is if this doesn’t start in China then there isn’t anything for our administration to get blamed for.

Damn. You really are that dense. I honestly gave you way more credit until this dopey thread.

In your mind, the fact that Trump didn't create the virus in his WH bathroom and spread it to the citizenry absolves him
of all responsibility. No matter how bad his response has been or will continue to be, you won't look to him to own up.

I disagree that the response was bad given the data he received. I did not hear on Democrat state we should have responded in Jan or Feb. I watched all the debates and impeachment hearings and didn't find any articles on the issue either. Flacaltenn agrees. Is he an idiot too, in your book?

If Trump for any reason shut down the Country on Feb 1st and cancelled the SB all of you Leftists would cry foul and that he is just trying to take the attention from his impeachment.

So much.

Trump was late. Period. South Korea had patient one on the same day as we did. They kicked ass and we did not.

If Trump had RECOMMENDED that we stay at home as a nation and led instead of followed, he would have saved lives and he would

I would have chosen the most aggressive option that was presented to me by the medical experts who I charged with giving me advice.

First US death was Feb 28th but you would have shut down the Economy on Feb 1st? Find me one post in Jan and or Feb from you where you said you would that. In MA, our schools were shut down starting March 16th. Europe is getting crushed. Trump's fault too? You have lost all credibility and my IQ is making a monkey out of you.

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

Yep!
And, apparently, an expert in bio-medicine.

The way I am looking at it now is that there are two COVID-19 respiratory viruses. One is from China and is suspected to be the first one. There is another mutation from Europe and that one is more deadly. It has killed many more people in Europe and has hit New York, New Jersey, and the East coast. We, in California, have the weaker China one. We are way past containment, so it may be impossible to figure out if it just developed from one country or one area unless it can be done with RNA. We still need to compile the test results to get this though.

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.

Why would you doubt him on that?

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.
FAs are like the old lady at the library..."Invest in Chinese factories."
Ask them to analyze a Fair Market and they shit in their underwear.

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.

I agree; FAs in general have the IQ of a goldfish.

This is great.

So much.

First US death was Feb 28th but you would have shut down the Economy on Feb 1st? Find me one post in Jan and or Feb from you where you said you would that. In MA, our schools were shut down starting March 16th. Europe is getting crushed. Trump's fault too? You have lost all credibility and my IQ is making a monkey out of you.

You are putting words in my mouth and then arguing against them. That is what morons do.

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.

Same reason you doubt my IQ of 148. I just don't see it but I could be wrong. Would not bet my mortgage on it.

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.

Same reason you doubt my IQ of 148. I just don't see it but I could be wrong. Would not bet my mortgage on it.

Well, you are wrong.

This is great.

So much.

You are putting words in my mouth and then arguing against them. That is what morons do.
I am still waiting for you to give me your rationale of what Trump did badly and what you would have done differently if you were in his shoes. Hell he instituted the travel ban on Jan 31st. First US death was Feb 28th. Schools closed on March 16th. He moved pretty swiftly IMO given the cover up of China and the WHO.

it did not originate in the wet market ...given the chicoms history of brutality and extremism when dealing with perceived problems and threats they would have burned that market to the ground if they believed it was the source ... it escaped a lab .
Yeah I agree. The have absolute power so if they left the markets open it's because they know it's not a danger.

Jo

Too funny!
Bullshit he is

LMAO....Bullshit.

Well, you are wrong.
OK. Then I am wrong.

This is great.

So much.

I am still waiting for you to give me your rationale of what Trump did badly and what you would have done differently if you were in his shoes. Hell he instituted the travel ban on Jan 31st. First US death was Feb 28th. Schools closed on March 16th. He moved pretty swiftly IMO given the cover up of China and the WHO.

He did not ban travel. Thousands upon thousands of travellers from China directly and via other nations travelled here and continue to travel here.

He didn't close schools. Governors did that. he didn't pressure a single governor to close a single fucking thing. Some governors STILL haven't
issued "stay at home orders".

Testing. His administration fucked up by not getting enough tests made and delivered quickly enough to contain the spread.
We STILL haven't got adequate testing. My son is a cop. One of his fellow officers tested positive after having symptoms. He cannot
get tested himself because he does not have symptoms. His fiance is an EMT. She also cannot get tested. Until we test and track WAY MORE PEOPLE,
we will lag behind other nations in our response.

China surely tried to cover up their shit. WHO did no such thing. They were incorrect regarding transmission for a few days. They have since
corrected.

Trump has been weak and ineffective. That is clear to all.

This is great.

So much.

He did not ban travel. Thousands upon thousands of travellers from China directly and via other nations travelled here and continue to travel here.

He didn't close schools. Governors did that. he didn't pressure a single governor to close a single fucking thing. Some governors STILL haven't
issued "stay at home orders".

Testing. His administration fucked up by not getting enough tests made and delivered quickly enough to contain the spread.
We STILL haven't got adequate testing. My son is a cop. One of his fellow officers tested positive after having symptoms. He cannot
get tested himself because he does not have symptoms. His fiance is an EMT. She also cannot get tested. Until we test and track WAY MORE PEOPLE,
we will lag behind other nations in our response.

China surely tried to cover up their shit. WHO did no such thing. They were incorrect regarding transmission for a few days. They have since
corrected.

Trump has been weak and ineffective. That is clear to all.
#1) He did -- could have been worse and it was January 31.
#2) Testing is correct. That is ridiculous and I hold his and prior administrations responsible. As well as Congress. I agree with you on that.
#3) You are correct about your son. I tested positive but they would not test my wife and kids because they don't have symptoms. Testing is finite.
#4) China and WHO both covered it up and WHO said not to wear face masks!
#5) I think Trump has been great and transparent. Congress has been MIA. How do you explain that.

Forum List

Back