100% China’s Fault

So a top 25 richest country is a “poor country “? A country with the 2nd most billionaires is a “poor country”? Country will the largest $3.1trn foreign exchange reserves is a “poor country”.

Guy, a country is not rich because of how many billionaires it has. A country is rich on the basis of the AVERAGE standard of living of it's people. If your country is "rich' but you still have kids going to bed hungry at night, you're a poor country.

It's like saying Pre-Revolution France was 'rich' because the nobility had big castles... until they did this to the fuckers.

1586857662790.png

All Americans (obviously the American left won't cooperate) should put as much pressure as humanly possible on China to end their INHUMANE and filthy wet markets.

Maybe if I showed pictures of dogs in cages with break-your-heart sad expressions on their faces, waiting to be purchased to be someone's dinner, maybe that would stir what's left of their black hearts, and motivate them to put pressure on China as well.

I won't hold my breath, because, you know, it's Trump Trump Trump 24/7.

HOW DARE THOSE POOR PEOPLE OF COLOR BE POOR!!!!

Wow, you know, this is kind of why America is hated all over the world. We bash China for being poor, even though they've been sending help all over the world to assist in the fight against Covid-19, while we just look out for ourselves.

So a top 25 richest country is a “poor country “? A country with the 2nd most billionaires is a “poor country”? Country will the largest $3.1trn foreign exchange reserves is a “poor country”.

Guy, a country is not rich because of how many billionaires it has. A country is rich on the basis of the AVERAGE standard of living of it's people. If your country is "rich' but you still have kids going to bed hungry at night, you're a poor country.

It's like saying Pre-Revolution France was 'rich' because the nobility had big castles... until they did this to the fuckers.

View attachment 323286
By your operational definition the US is a poor country. We have millions of kids going to bed hungry. I must know Joe, what do you do for work? You write fairly well but you are completely lost when it comes to finance, accounting and economics.

By your operational definition the US is a poor country. We have millions of kids going to bed hungry. I must know Joe, what do you do for work? You write fairly well but you are completely lost when it comes to finance, accounting and economics.

Well, you can keep guessing.

Actually, I am disgusted that we are the richest country in the world, and we have kids who go to bed hungry at night. Places like the West Side of Chicago, South LA, the South Bronx shouldn't exist... but they do.

Point is, China is not rich because they have a handful of billionaires, they are poor because they have 900 million people living in grinding poverty.

Well, you can keep guessing.

Actually, I am disgusted that we are the richest country in the world, and we have kids who go to bed hungry at night. Places like the West Side of Chicago, South LA, the South Bronx shouldn't exist... but they do.

Point is, China is not rich because they have a handful of billionaires, they are poor because they have 900 million people living in grinding poverty.
They are the 2nd wealthiest country in the world. They aren’t “poor” just like the US isn’t “poor”. But they and we have poor people. Our operational definitions differ. I ll guess what you do if you answer a few probing questions.

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Many said it could have come from anywhere and not to blame China. In this very thread, Lone Leftist. I have seen you vilify Trump nonstop but China gets a free pass. Why? Because you're a deranged Leftist.

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Many said it could have come from anywhere and not to blame China. In this very thread, Lone Leftist. I have seen you vilify Trump nonstop but China gets a free pass. Why? Because you're a deranged Leftist.

Many?

Who?

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

Not just this thread. Look at their posts overall. 99.9% Trump blame. Amazing, when China infected the WORLD.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

Not just this thread. Look at their posts overall. 99.9% Trump blame. Amazing, when China infected the WORLD.

No. Moron.

We have clearly stated that the virus originated in China and that China is responsible for unleashing it on the world.

At the same time, Trump’s incompetence had made our efforts to combat the virus weaker.

You want to believe that we have blamed the virus itself on Trump because you can easily argue against that point. We have blamed China for the virus itself.

You cannot easily argue against the point that his incompetence made our situation worse than it had to be.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

We have clearly stated that the virus originated in China and that China is responsible for unleashing it on the world.

At the same time, Trump’s incompetence had made our efforts to combat the virus weaker.

You want to believe that we have blamed the virus itself on Trump because you can easily argue against that point. We have blamed China for the virus itself.

You cannot easily argue against the point that his incompetence made our situation worse than it had to be.

So for the record. You blame China for the virus. Also for the record, you agree that Trump has zero impact on how it has destroyed Europe. Yes or no?

I just want to get to the same starting point and then we can discuss Trump.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

So for the record. You blame China for the virus. Also for the record, you agree that Trump has zero impact on how it has destroyed Europe. Yes or no?

Yes. I blame China for the fact that the virus exists and that it didn't do enough to contain it from day one.

Not sure where the Europe shit fits in that brain of yours, but, no. Trump is not responsible for the impacts of the virus
in Europe.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

Yes. I blame China for the fact that the virus exists and that it didn't do enough to contain it from day one.

Not sure where the Europe shit fits in that brain of yours, but, no. Trump is not responsible for the impacts of the virus
in Europe.
OK...so we are on the same page, aside from your need for Ad Hominems.

Note that the West Coast and most other cities have contained the virus pretty well. Two outliers are NY and NJ. Where Trump and his team have put forth a ton of resources and have worked well with Cuomo to quell the outbreak. Cuomo himself criticized New Yorkers for not adhering to the social distancing rules and has actually removed nets from basketball hoops. Cuomo has also said that he and Trump are working very well together. Take away NY and NJ and we have a strong grasp on this. We are a huge country. Trump and his team have done an excellent job in my opinion and I believe Cuomo has been forthright and strong. He should run vs. Trump not Biden. NYC shows how the parties can work together and accomplish strong goals.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Note that the West Coast and most other cities have contained the virus pretty well. Two outliers are NY and NJ. Where Trump and his team have put forth a ton of resources and have worked well with Cuomo to quell the outbreak. Cuomo himself criticized New Yorkers for not adhering to the social distancing rules and has actually removed nets from basketball hoops. Cuomo has also said that he and Trump are working very well together. Take away NY and NJ and we have a strong grasp on this. We are a huge country. Trump and his team have done an excellent job in my opinion and I believe Cuomo has been forthright and strong. He should run vs. Trump not Biden. NYC shows how the parties can work together and accomplish strong goals.

That is awesome. You believe that Trump has done an excellent job. You choose to ignore his delay in taking it seriously, his refusal to
use his bully pulpit to urge a nationwide shutdown, his continued inability to get testing up to speed and his incessant blaming of everyone
but himself for the FACT that we have more infections and deaths than any other nation.

Just excellent.

My question.....how can a dude with a 148 IQ not see that Trump is a bullshitter and has acted in such a way as to
promote himself since the moment this virus struck? How can you not see it?

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

That is awesome. You believe that Trump has done an excellent job. You choose to ignore his delay in taking it seriously, his refusal to
use his bully pulpit to urge a nationwide shutdown, his continued inability to get testing up to speed and his incessant blaming of everyone
but himself for the FACT that we have more infections and deaths than any other nation.

Just excellent.

My question.....how can a dude with a 148 IQ not see that Trump is a bullshitter and has acted in such a way as to
Are we going to be civil or are we going to our old ways of slinging mud? 48 of the states are in pretty good shape and most of NY and NJ are too. NYC is a big issue. So we are going to punish Trump for one city, where he and his team have put forth a concerted effort to mitigate the threat.

Throw out one more insult and see what happens. Last chance to engage in a civil conversation.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Yeah, all Trump's fault....

Attachments

• 1586968136409.png
    1586968136409.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 131

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Are we going to be civil or are we going to our old ways of slinging mud? 48 of the states are in pretty good shape and most of NY and NJ are too. NYC is a big issue. So we are going to punish Trump for one city, where he and his team have put forth a concerted effort to mitigate the threat.

Throw out one more insult and see what happens. Last chance to engage in a civil conversation.

Man. Are YOU chastising someone for being insulting? That is rich.

I fear that you do not fully grasp the nature of the problem. No. 48 states are not in great shape. This is a HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE virus. Several states are weeks behind NY on the curve. Donald Trump knew that it was a highly communicable virus in January. He did nothing outside of issue a partial ban on travel from China. And THAT failed to stop the virus from impacting the US in a more devastating way than any other nation.

Our economy is going to take a bigger hit than other major nations because we did not get in front of the virus.

Question: Based on what you now know, which nation has had the best response to this virus?

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

I fear that you do not fully grasp the nature of the problem. No. 48 states are not in great shape. This is a HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE virus. Several states are weeks behind NY on the curve. Donald Trump knew that it was a highly communicable virus in January. He did nothing outside of issue a partial ban on travel from China. And THAT failed to stop the virus from impacting the US in a more devastating way than any other nation.

Our economy is going to take a bigger hit than other major nations because we did not get in front of the virus.

Question: Based on what you now know, which nation has had the best response to this virus?
No he did not and neither did anyone else. I dedicated a thread to that. First death in the US was Feb 28th and we shut the schools down on March 16th. We have dealt with other diseases that are easily attained but the death toll here was unknown because China lied and WHO did not investigate properly. This is why Europe is dying. We did a great job here and it is on the downswing in most areas even NYC. I think Trump did a fantastic job as did his team. Hell I was a skeptic til I got it and it wasn't all that debilitating. Problem is people no longer trust the media or our politicians. This goes well beyond Trump.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

No he did not and neither did anyone else. I dedicated a thread to that. First death in the US was Feb 28th and we shut the schools down on March 16th. We have dealt with other diseases that are easily attained but the death toll here was unknown because China lied and WHO did not investigate properly. This is why Europe is dying. We did a great job here and it is on the downswing in most areas even NYC. I think Trump did a fantastic job as did his team. Hell I was a skeptic til I got it and it wasn't all that debilitating. Problem is people no longer trust the media or our politicians. This goes well beyond Trump.

Which nation has had the very best response to this virus, based on what you know now?

Forum List

Back