100 days till riots

If riots can diminish the Marxist Democrat party and their evil influence on the media and education system, then let there be riots.
They are destroying their own cities.

Burn baby, burn.

I live in South Dakota, far enough from Sioux Falls that their half-assed attempt at being a liberal utopia is not a threat in any way. Everybody in my small town is ready for anything the "peaceful demonstrators" think they can bring.

If riots can diminish the Marxist Democrat party and their evil influence on the media and education system, then let there be riots.

But see the problem is the media and democrats can use riots to their advantage.

Media will spin and create a rhetoric to support what they want just like they been doing for a couple years now. They will also push democratic agendas by creating a narrative.

Democrats can let riots happen and then when they get too bad they can impose more laws, more mandates and push their agendas. If they let shit get just bad enough they can ride in like our saviors "ok things are out of hand but don't worry the democrat government is here to save you all" and then do a power grab "in our best interests".

No government in America would fuck up America as bad as they have, and worse yet, let it continue to keep happening unless it's for a reason of some sort.

But see the problem is the media and democrats can use riots to their advantage.

Media will spin and create a rhetoric to support what they want just like they been doing for a couple years now. They will also push democratic agendas by creating a narrative.

Democrats can let riots happen and then when they get too bad they can impose more laws, more mandates and push their agendas. If they let shit get just bad enough they can ride in like our saviors "ok things are out of hand but don't worry the democrat government is here to save you all" and then do a power grab "in our best interests".

No government in America would fuck up America as bad as they have, and worse yet, let it continue to keep happening unless it's for a reason of some sort.
I guess it all comes down to 'how stupid are Democrats and how many lies will they swallow until they realize they've been bamboozled'?

I guess it all comes down to 'how stupid are Democrats and how many lies will they swallow until they realize they've been bamboozled'?

main-qimg-677449ecf0c0cfffa41ed2dee24f9f48-pjlq

What is it like to live your life in a constant state of fear and dread?
You don't get it. Because you love the Prog way. When a people have freedoms, they must stay vigilant. We have not. We have used social justice rights to blur the loss of unalienable rights. Over different time periods, we have needed pushes to guarantee rights. Then we went off the rails. You will find getting back those unalienable rights may not be so easy. We accept mental beatdowns in many public places now as the norm. Treated terribly by our own peasant class to each other.

Forum List

Back