11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

The left hates this union, your wrong, take a
Oh it's a Nazi union then.
This is the kind of shit that makes me believe you are a liberal who trolls as an extreme conservative
That's what Nazis are.
And what the hell is "the kkkntp"?
Something to do with the Ku Klux Klan. The off duty lynch mob, some offshoot or another of the KKK. I know there was a North Kelso Posse (=nkp) in Washington State, and there's another group like that in Eagle River, Alaska.

A faction of the kkk? That makes perfect sense.
Owe are not the kkk we renounce the kkk.. we are just white and proud we have black dogs sooo

Changed your mind on that too, huh?

I still wonder why you chose to post about "your" dogs tracking fear. Don't see the relevance in this thread, unless you were planning to bring them to Atlanta. And even then, I have no idea who they would track.
Poor guy my dogs exposed you has a CS! Lol my team chased you through The brambles! Until I called it off.

Your imaginary dogs did nothing.

Your team chased me through the brambles? In what fantasy did you dream this up? No chasing. No brambles. And, luckily for "your team" no shooting.

Your "team" was never here.
Don’t be foolish, I know it’s embarrassing what we did to you, I won’t bring it up, I don’t want to embarrass you

If your lies don't embarrass you, they certainly don't embarrass me.

So, if you were here, which side of the road is my house on? I'm betting you will dance and avoid answering this very simple question.
I can’t give any identifying information. I could provide oit drone images and out video we took from the dog, chasing you, but that would be against our kkkntb rules. I’ll have to pass

I didn't ask for any info on you.

I asked you which side of the road is my house on??
Did you just see that red dot?

I see a coward who won't answer a very simple question, just as I predicted.
I thought you were coming to Boston like two years ago bro

This is the kind of shit that makes me believe you are a liberal who trolls as an extreme conservative
That's what Nazis are.
Something to do with the Ku Klux Klan. The off duty lynch mob, some offshoot or another of the KKK. I know there was a North Kelso Posse (=nkp) in Washington State, and there's another group like that in Eagle River, Alaska.

Owe are not the kkk we renounce the kkk.. we are just white and proud we have black dogs sooo

I still wonder why you chose to post about "your" dogs tracking fear. Don't see the relevance in this thread, unless you were planning to bring them to Atlanta. And even then, I have no idea who they would track.
Poor guy my dogs exposed you has a CS! Lol my team chased you through The brambles! Until I called it off.

Your team chased me through the brambles? In what fantasy did you dream this up? No chasing. No brambles. And, luckily for "your team" no shooting.

Don’t be foolish, I know it’s embarrassing what we did to you, I won’t bring it up, I don’t want to embarrass you

So, if you were here, which side of the road is my house on? I'm betting you will dance and avoid answering this very simple question.
I can’t give any identifying information. I could provide oit drone images and out video we took from the dog, chasing you, but that would be against our kkkntb rules. I’ll have to pass

Still avoiding a very simple question. There is no way you were here. Not one iota of classified or mission information would be revealed by you simply answering which side of the road my house is on.

That's what Nazis are.

Still avoiding a very simple question. There is no way you were here. Not one iota of classified or mission information would be revealed by you simply answering which side of the road my house is on.
I didn’t think so.. MIC DROP

That's what Nazis are.

Not even close to what I said. Hell, you haven't been on this site 2 years. I said I would let you know.

But you will probably have excuses as to why you won't meet me anyway.

That's what Nazis are.

I didn’t think so.. MIC DROP

Oh, so you can refuse to answer my question, which gives away absolutely no information, but when I have any delay in answering your question (factually wrong though it may be) you do your "mic drop"? lol

Let’s keep this in topic,, sorry every one for the behavior of some.

LMAO!! You could have just answered 'Right' or 'Left' a page ago and saved a lot of this. If you are apologizing for your own cowardice and derailing, I accept.

LMAO!! You could have just answered 'Right' or 'Left' a page ago and saved a lot of this. If you are apologizing for your own cowardice and derailing, I accept.
Again This harassment and receiving in my private messages in online it’s not welcome but I’m not complaining I’m a champion I’m patriot and I will fight through this

Again This harassment and receiving in my private messages in online it’s not welcome but I’m not complaining I’m a champion I’m patriot and I will fight through this

My contacting you by private message was simply continuing a conversation you started there.

You initiated both private conversations. Don't play the victim here.

All you have to do is answer the question. You say you have been here at least 3 times. Which side of the road is my house on? A simple one word answer is all it will take. If you want to elaborate more, that is fine too.

And you will not be divulging any information at all, so that excuse is gone.

Last edited:

My contacting you by private message was simply continuing a conversation you started there.

All you have to do is answer the question. You say you have been here at least 3 times. Which side of the road is my house on? A simple one word answer is all it will take. If you want to elaborate more, that is fine too.

Listen if you wanna start a thread about what side of the road your house is on please do so but don’t come in here and D rail the topic

Listen if you wanna start a thread about what side of the road your house is on please do so but don’t come in here and D rail the topic

You are the one who derailed it with your ridiculous claims.

But now you are too scared to answer a simple question? What a pussy.

We are witnessing the break down of a grown man, I should have never called them off

We are witnessing the break down of a grown man, I should have never called them off

I am not breaking down. What we are witnessing is someone caught in a lie. You only have to answer my question to show you were actually here. But instead, you spend a dozen posts avoiding answering. Why is that?

Which side, jitsie?

I am not breaking down. What we are witnessing is someone caught in a lie. You only have to answer my question to show you were actually here. But instead, you spend a dozen posts avoiding answering. Why is that?

Which side, jitsie?
I’m here for you

Which side, jitsie?
I’m here for you

I'm waiting for you to answer.

And as far as your dogs chasing me through the brambles, are they basset hounds? I am 60 years old with a bad knee. If they can't catch me in a minute or so, they aren't worth much. And, by the same token, I wouldn't be running. I would be putting the dogs down. I would feel bad about it. But I am not going to be chased by dogs through brambles.

Which side, jitsie?
I’m here for you

And as far as your dogs chasing me through the brambles, are they basset hounds? I am 60 years old with a bad knee. If they can't catch me in a minute or so, they aren't worth much. And, by the same token, I wouldn't be running. I would be putting the dogs down. I would feel bad about it. But I am not going to be chased by dogs through brambles.
Why aren’t you saying thank you masta

Which side, jitsie?
I’m here for you

Why aren’t you saying thank you masta

Why aren't you answering the question?

Thank you masta jitss! [/QUOTE]
Your welcome
[/QUOTE]

You refusal to answer my question is actually enough of an answer to show you weren't ever here. Just more lies.

And if your lie were real, you would be thanking me for not killing all your dogs.

Come on, jitsie. Right or left side of the road?

Forum List

Back