11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

You better hope cops don’t go on strike haha my dogs can track fear ha

I haven't found the statement yet but in the announcement of the charges it's noted that the other officer said what was done was wrong. I'm sure it will be available soon.

He agreed to testify for the prosecution.

What’s he going to say that we didn’t see?

I guess you will have to wait until the trial.

Huh

Jeez, are you having trouble following a conversation tht is so simple?

You asked "What's he going to say that we didn't see?". I replied "I guess you will have to wait until the trial". What did you not understand?

Does it matter? We have the video

The video is not the trial. The DA filed 11 charges.

He won’t serve a day

I'll wait until the trial to say either way. I know APD requires its officers to render aid to anyone injured. The paramedics were the first ones to try and do anything.

But I'm sure you know best.

You must be embarrassed how your local DA just acted.. and He’s under investigation for stealing six figures

Embarrassed? Not even close. If he did shit wrong and gets burned, good deal.

And actually, I live just across the line outside Atlanta (still inside the perimeter), so he isn't my DA.

Do you get embarrassed every time a Boston politician gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

Yes I think all Boston politician should be round up and kicked out of this country

Yeah, so you have said. 8 months ago you said you were going to have a coup and forcibly remove them all, strip them of their citizenship and deport them. How many have you removed and deported so far? Oh yeah. None.

Then, I think you said it was going to happen on the 4th of July. That is 17 days away. I bet you have some excuse like you did last time.

Funny thing is, you always seem to claim you have an army or a team ready to do it. Not you actually doing it. Let someone else get their hands dirty or get shot. Cowards are like that.

And no, I am still not embarrassed by the Atlanta DA.

I know your not,,, you’re the biggest anti American democrat on here! Ha

and the virus has set us back a lot. But we have sent out notifications recently! Time is coming

I am not anti-American by any stretch of the imagination. Your over-the-top conservatism trolling is far more unAmerican. And so are the liberal causes you seek to back with the people you convert.

If you visit your recent activity your likes of some of the most vile lefties on here speaks volumes, You’re one of the most racist anti-American left wingers I’ve ever seen in my life get on your knees on that flag boy

I looked back at my Likes.

Here are the last 10 posts I liked. Tell me which one fits your accusations. I did not list who posted these comments I liked, just the posts.

“In almost all instances, today, in the U.S., police strike is NOT a legal option. They can resign, en masse, or there can be a epidemic of blue flu, but they cannot go on strike.”

“Can you tell me the name of the organization that rapes white women??
I'll wait”

“History question.....
How many little white girls did BLM blow up in a church??”

“No, that is called Total War. Sherman did not terrorize civilians, he destroyed the logistical resources of Atlanta and the surrounding area as he marched to the seea.
Sherman was a brilliant general.”

“I pretty much never agree with this guy, but this time he's kinda nailing it.”

“Stomped on, spat upon and even defecated on wouldn't be overdoing it either.

“When I was a young man I actually knew an African American guy, working class, who later climbed a flagpole to cut down a Confederate flag that flew over a courthouse in the southern state he was born in. He did it in the daytime and was arrested. I was proud of him.”

“United Daughters of the Confederacy.”

“I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance our budget. What makes me "left"?”

“Easy. I am bisexual/asexual, so I fit into that category. I would just assume the Civil Rights Act applies as much to people like me as anyone else.”

This is the kind of shit that makes me believe you are a liberal who trolls as an extreme conservative. You know the reactions of most mainstream people will be against this sort of shit.

And first of all, dogs don't "track fear". Yes, they can sense fear. But track it? Bullshit.

Second of all, what is the point of this post other than to sound like an over-the-top conservative in order to push the reactions. What are you going to do with the dogs who can "track fear"? Are you going to bring them to Atlanta and track people who are afraid of a barking pack of dogs? lol No, you are not. If there are no cops on the street because they walk off the job, the criminals will be LESS afraid, not more afraid. So what are your dogs going to track?

And lastly, I doubt anyone with any sense posting on these forums believes you have trained dogs. These kinds of dogs are expensive to own and take a lot of time and effort to get and maintain their skills. You spend nearly every waking minute of your day posting here. As someone who has worked with dogs in kennel and training, I know what it takes to do it. You aren't doing anything but making up lies and trying to make actual conservatives look bad.

Stop derailing the Thread! I know what I’m talking about. The Dogs we use in the kkkntp they can smell fear, and that’s all I have to say.. so let’s keep to the topic, this is about the Heroics of two officers that took down a criminal

Last edited:

This is the kind of shit that makes me believe you are a liberal who trolls as an extreme conservative. You know the reactions of most mainstream people will be against this sort of shit.

And first of all, dogs don't "track fear". Yes, they can sense fear. But track it? Bullshit.

Second of all, what is the point of this post other than to sound like an over-the-top conservative in order to push the reactions. What are you going to do with the dogs who can "track fear"? Are you going to bring them to Atlanta and track people who are afraid of a barking pack of dogs? lol No, you are not. If there are no cops on the street because they walk off the job, the criminals will be LESS afraid, not more afraid. So what are your dogs going to track?

And lastly, I doubt anyone with any sense posting on these forums believes you have trained dogs. These kinds of dogs are expensive to own and take a lot of time and effort to get and maintain their skills. You spend nearly every waking minute of your day posting here. As someone who has worked with dogs in kennel and training, I know what it takes to do it. You aren't doing anything but making up lies and trying to make actual conservatives look bad.

Stop derailing the Thread! I know what I’m talking about. The Dodd me use in the kkkntp they can smell fear, and that’s all I have to say.. so let’s keep to the topic, this is about the Heroics of two officers that took down a criminal

Stop derailing the Thread! I know what I’m talking about. The Dodd me use in the kkkntp they can smell fear, and that’s all I have to say.. so let’s keep to the topic, this is about the Heroics of two officers that took down a criminal

Hey, I am just responding to the bullshit you posted. Quit posting shit that derails.

I'll need you to translate "The Dodd me use in the kkkntp they can smell fear, and that’s all I have to say.." into actual English.

Hey, I am just responding to the bullshit you posted. Quit posting shit that derails.

I'll need you to translate "The Dodd me use in the kkkntp they can smell fear, and that’s all I have to say.." into actual English.

The dogs we use in the kkkntp can smelll fear,, it’s how we found you. Mic drop

LMAO!!! You found me? Using tracking dogs in the Greater Atlanta area? Oh that is hilarious. And helps prove my point you are a troll. Not only is the idea preposterous, the idea that you have repeatedly claimed to have found me is just an outright lie.

And even if dogs can track the scent of fear (instead of an individual person), what was the point of your post? Are you saying you will bring your dogs down to Atlanta and track people who are afraid? Who do you think you will be tracking? I am seriously asking you. So spare me the "we will track you" kind of nonsense.

And what the hell is "the kkkntp"?

So first it was dogs YOU own. Now it is dogs used by some mysterious organization?

LMAO!!! You found me? Using tracking dogs in the Greater Atlanta area? Oh that is hilarious. And helps prove my point you are a troll. Not only is the idea preposterous, the idea that you have repeatedly claimed to have found me is just an outright lie.

And even if dogs can track the scent of fear (instead of an individual person), what was the point of your post? Are you saying you will bring your dogs down to Atlanta and track people who are afraid? Who do you think you will be tracking? I am seriously asking you. So spare me the "we will track you" kind of nonsense.

Lol my dog started barking in Boston haha guess you got scared haha kkkntp is a special security group I work for. Secure special envoys in the danger zones of the WORLD

Lol my dog started barking in Boston haha guess you got scared haha kkkntp is a special security group I work for. Secure special envoys in the danger zones of the WORLD

YOu get called out your lies, and you try to deflect by making a joke. Typical.

So, if you are to be believed, the dogs you called yours are actually owned by a special security group? And they will let you just take them to Atlanta? lmao Riiiiight.

I notice, despite my asking more than once, you have given no reason why you posted your comment about the dogs. What possible reason could you have besides to troll?

So, if you are to be believed, the dogs you called yours are actually owned by a special security group? And they will let you just take them to Atlanta? lmao Riiiiight.

I notice, despite my asking more than once, you have given no reason why you posted your comment about the dogs. What possible reason could you have besides to troll?

Can’t take the dogs to Atlanta? It was a training mission to find fear and they found you.. mic drop

This is all to start the riots again just 3 weeks before the election.

This cop will walk free & the cop that murdered mr floyd will walk free...then watch the SHTF right before the election.

They'll have antifa stationed with a club at every polling place.
Doubt those trials will even be close to starting by November.

I would like to see this DA sued and charged with malicious prosecution and prosecutorial misconduct
I'd like to see plenty of DAs go down for the same. They're even more crooked than the cops, most of them.
He knows full well that the shoot was legal and warranted.
Cain was a laborer, who tilled the ground and offered rotten windfall fruit to the Lord. God saw plain as day that it wasn't for planting seeds and harvesting crops that Cain worked so hard cultivating the soil: no, Cain was a murderer and a gravedigger, he slew his brother Abel, and his children were craftsmen who played musical instruments.
He is trying to capitalize off this event by trying to suck up to the leftist rabble.
It's the cops themselves going on strike with their own leftist police unions, guilds, and collective bargaining associations, in full solidarity with ANTIFA and other leftist fringe groups. They don't get to call left of left on their murder and extortion victims.
The left hates this union, your wrong, take a
11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

In almost all instances, today, in the U.S., police strike is NOT a legal option. They can resign, en masse, or there can be a epidemic of blue flu, but they cannot go on strike.
cooool story
What is a cool story? The facts. Takes a grade 'A' fkT@@rd to think that all of the police going on strike is a option.

Can’t take the dogs to Atlanta? It was a training mission to find fear and they found you.. mic drop

LMAO!! That is such utter bullshit. YOu are telling me that this company, which provides private security in dangerous places, paid for a trip to Atlanta as a training mission, on your say so? Not only that, but none of my neighbors saw anything at all? I certainly did not see anything. And you claim they "tracked my fear" from where ever, to my specific neighborhood?

LOL! And you think people take you seriously?

And why would any canine training facility train dogs to smell fear? It would be completely useless. Having dogs trained to track a specific person is useful. Having dogs that are trained to sniff out drugs, bombs, weapons ect, is useful. But just to track generic fear? Bullshit.

And the post you made about Atlanta was not about tracking me. It was about using the dogs if the police went on strike. It was not something you HAD done, but were threatening to do. Again, absolute bullshit. So many lies. You should just quit it.

I would like to see this DA sued and charged with malicious prosecution and prosecutorial misconduct
I'd like to see plenty of DAs go down for the same. They're even more crooked than the cops, most of them.
He knows full well that the shoot was legal and warranted.
Cain was a laborer, who tilled the ground and offered rotten windfall fruit to the Lord. God saw plain as day that it wasn't for planting seeds and harvesting crops that Cain worked so hard cultivating the soil: no, Cain was a murderer and a gravedigger, he slew his brother Abel, and his children were craftsmen who played musical instruments.
He is trying to capitalize off this event by trying to suck up to the leftist rabble.
It's the cops themselves going on strike with their own leftist police unions, guilds, and collective bargaining associations, in full solidarity with ANTIFA and other leftist fringe groups. They don't get to call left of left on their murder and extortion victims.
11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

In almost all instances, today, in the U.S., police strike is NOT a legal option. They can resign, en masse, or there can be a epidemic of blue flu, but they cannot go on strike.
cooool story
What is a cool story? The facts. Takes a grade 'A' fkT@@rd to think that all of the police going on strike is a option.

Take a hike snow flake

LMAO!! That is such utter bullshit. YOu are telling me that this company, which provides private security in dangerous places, paid for a trip to Atlanta as a training mission, on your say so? Not only that, but none of my neighbors saw anything at all? I certainly did not see anything. And you claim they "tracked my fear" from where ever, to my specific neighborhood?

And why would any canine training facility train dogs to smell fear? It would be completely useless. Having dogs trained to track a specific person is useful. Having dogs that are trained to sniff out drugs, bombs, weapons ect, is useful. But just to track generic fear? Bullshit.

And the post you made about Atlanta was not about tracking me. It was about using the dogs if the police went on strike. It was not something you HAD done, but were threatening to do. Again, absolute bullshit. So many lies. You should just quit it.

Hey I understand you feel frustrated that my dogs targeted you. And the stench of your fear lead them to GA.. TRUMP 2020

Hey I understand you feel frustrated that my dogs targeted you. And the stench of your fear lead them to GA.. TRUMP 2020

Frustrated? More like laughing out loud amused that you continue this pretense that you ever came to Atlanta and found me.

This is what, three trips? First with the bikers. Second with the Vietnam Vets. And now on a training mission with an imaginary security group.

And not once did you find me. Not once were you even on my street.

Oh it's a Nazi union then.
This is the kind of shit that makes me believe you are a liberal who trolls as an extreme conservative
That's what Nazis are.
Something to do with the Ku Klux Klan. The off duty lynch mob, some offshoot or another of the KKK. I know there was a North Kelso Posse (=nkp) in Washington State, and there's another group like that in Eagle River, Alaska.

Oh it's a Nazi union then.
This is the kind of shit that makes me believe you are a liberal who trolls as an extreme conservative
That's what Nazis are.
Something to do with the Ku Klux Klan. The off duty lynch mob, some offshoot or another of the KKK. I know there was a North Kelso Posse (=nkp) in Washington State, and there's another group like that in Eagle River, Alaska.

A faction of the kkk? That makes perfect sense.

The immediate result of hanging cops out to dry will be a surge in black crime and violence as the cops look the other way
Which will make for more Trump votes and defeat the left agenda run by non-other than:

Black Lives Matter is Funded by Nazi Collaborator George Soros — And is Straight-Up Marxist

Is there a gofundme for the cop ?

He's going to need it and I don't see ruining his life because of the petulance of the black community.

I'll donate.

Forum List

Back