11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

He deserves life in prison. They should have let him walk home
You can't....if they let him walk home and he gets hit by a car the cops are responsible...they had no choice but to take him to jail once they made contact and took a breathalyzer test and confirmed he was drunk it was game over he was going to jail....for his own good he should have complied.....now look he is dead....don't blame the cops....
They couldn't have let him sleep it off in his car or driven him home like the old days, huh?
Thanks MADD! This death is on you!
This is some clown world shit, because I remember how things were when cops weren't the enemy.
Not everybody that had 1 beer or 2 was a criminal to be shot down by the popo and fucking other ludicrous shit!
This is what happens when bitches that foster a police state get their way.
MADD for one.

Last edited:

You better hope cops don’t go on strike haha my dogs can track fear ha

I haven't found the statement yet but in the announcement of the charges it's noted that the other officer said what was done was wrong. I'm sure it will be available soon.

He agreed to testify for the prosecution.

What’s he going to say that we didn’t see?

I guess you will have to wait until the trial.

Huh

Jeez, are you having trouble following a conversation tht is so simple?

You asked "What's he going to say that we didn't see?". I replied "I guess you will have to wait until the trial". What did you not understand?

Does it matter? We have the video

The video is not the trial. The DA filed 11 charges.

He won’t serve a day

I'll wait until the trial to say either way. I know APD requires its officers to render aid to anyone injured. The paramedics were the first ones to try and do anything.

But I'm sure you know best.

You must be embarrassed how your local DA just acted.. and He’s under investigation for stealing six figures

Embarrassed? Not even close. If he did shit wrong and gets burned, good deal.

And actually, I live just across the line outside Atlanta (still inside the perimeter), so he isn't my DA.

Do you get embarrassed every time a Boston politician gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

What is the dead negros record?

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.

Before you go off the wall, it's not going to happen. Police are usually covered by the Taylor law, which prohibits pubic servants from going on strike, and if they resign and they don't have 20 years in, they don't get a pension.

Plus you didn't look at the economics of it. If the police resign, they can be replaced at HALF the cost by a rookie.
who would apply?

no one.

link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

If the guy only has a non-leathal taser, you can't put two rounds in his back as he runs away. Sounds like civilian law instead of cop law. Maybe there is not supposed to be a separate standard for them, rather than us? I already knew I couldn't put two into someones back even if they had $1200.00 to $2,000.00 dollars of my property, which is the cost or the taser the guy took away from the cop.
Let him runaway to where ??? Maybe to carjack a car in his desperate attempt to flea the law ??? What if the perp couldn't get the car from the civilian in order to leave the area, and a fight broke out where the citizen was then killed, and worse the car was taken with a kid in the car seat in the back ??? Then the kid is found murdered also ??? Where do we go with this letting a criminal go after fighting the law in hopes to escape them ???? Are you willing to take responsibility for the catostrophic consequences of your amature assumptions concerning intense situations that force cops to respond to serve their communities, and their safety ???
That is a lot of "ifs". Sounds pretty iffy to me. What if you sober up and try again? The only way I can see the cop might have gotten away with it is "if" he had filed it as a fleeing fellon since you could say the guy committed grand theft stole the taser. I just saw the news report about the cop being up on 11 counts, including murder. From the report and the pictures shown of the cops kicking the dying man (or dead) while he is lying face down in the blood on the concrete waiting for the ambulance, I don't think the cop helped his case any. Do you?
If kicking the man while down, he is toast. Maybe not murder in the situation, but definitely some serious punishments and lawsuits are heading his way.
He was definitely on his feet running away when the video showed the shooting him in the back. From what I understood, the kicking him was while he was laying there bleeding to death. I think the jury will decide what happened.

FOLKS. LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE.
IF HE WAS NOT CHARGED, RIOTS R US WOULD BE DESTROYING AGAIN.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LYNCHING?
what is the point of law if you don't maintain it?

They are rioting anyway.
What is the point of ridiculous laws if they ruin people's lives for no reason?
It's like this:
They should not have enforced that law that harshly to where a man lost his life over it.

He should not have resisted the popo that bad , either. But this is the way bullshit is these days. Cops get no leeway, they just have to enforce the law and the general public are all criminals.
They all monitored and shit and can't cut a non-criminal any slack or anything. "He broke a law! Must be Punished!"

It's deeper than what some people realize. I remember how it was, and it wasn't all fucked up like it is now.
Now? It IS all fucked up.

I blame that guy's death on MADD. Mothers against Drunk Driving. The cops just had to arrest him for hurting nobody.
(because of MADD)
Then it spiraled to shitsville, lovely! Totally unnecessary happenings.
Dude was a little buzzed, so the cops by law are required to ruin his life, which they did in spades.
Next night they were buzzed like that too. The hypocrisy is huge!

Last edited:
The Last Refuge

It’s A Political Trap – Outgoing Atlanta DA Sets-Up Successor For Problems – Charges Police Officer With 11 Counts Including Felony Murder in Shooting Death of Rayshard Brooks…
Posted on June 17, 2020 by sundance

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Paul Howard Jr., held a press conference earlier this afternoon to announce eleven charges against police officer Garrett Wolfe for the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks. The shooting took place at a local Atlanta Wendy’s.

In what appears to be a decision heavily influenced by local politics, DA Howard is charging officer Garrett Wolfe with felony murder, an unlawful killing with malice, forethought and specific intent. It looks like Howard is purposefully making a mess.

During his press remarks the district attorney stated Mr. Rayshard Brooks was “calm, cordial and really displayed a cooperative nature – he was almost jovial” after he was found “peacefully sleeping” in his car outside the Wendy’s Friday night and subjected to a sobriety test. According to the DA “for 41 minutes and 17 seconds, he followed their instructions, he answered the questions,” Howard said. “Mr. Brooks was never informed that he was under arrest for driving under the influence.”

LINK

I haven't found the statement yet but in the announcement of the charges it's noted that the other officer said what was done was wrong. I'm sure it will be available soon.

Huh

You asked "What's he going to say that we didn't see?". I replied "I guess you will have to wait until the trial". What did you not understand?

He won’t serve a day

I'll wait until the trial to say either way. I know APD requires its officers to render aid to anyone injured. The paramedics were the first ones to try and do anything.

You must be embarrassed how your local DA just acted.. and He’s under investigation for stealing six figures

And actually, I live just across the line outside Atlanta (still inside the perimeter), so he isn't my DA.

Do you get embarrassed every time a Boston politician gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

Yes I think all Boston politician should be round up and kicked out of this country

Huh

He won’t serve a day

Yes I think all Boston politician should be round up and kicked out of this country

Yeah, so you have said. 8 months ago you said you were going to have a coup and forcibly remove them all, strip them of their citizenship and deport them. How many have you removed and deported so far? Oh yeah. None.

Then, I think you said it was going to happen on the 4th of July. That is 17 days away. I bet you have some excuse like you did last time.

Funny thing is, you always seem to claim you have an army or a team ready to do it. Not you actually doing it. Let someone else get their hands dirty or get shot. Cowards are like that.

And no, I am still not embarrassed by the Atlanta DA.

Huh

He won’t serve a day

Yeah, so you have said. 8 months ago you said you were going to have a coup and forcibly remove them all, strip them of their citizenship and deport them. How many have you removed and deported so far? Oh yeah. None.

Then, I think you said it was going to happen on the 4th of July. That is 17 days away. I bet you have some excuse like you did last time.

Funny thing is, you always seem to claim you have an army or a team ready to do it. Not you actually doing it. Let someone else get their hands dirty or get shot. Cowards are like that.

And no, I am still not embarrassed by the Atlanta DA.

I know your not,,, you’re the biggest anti American democrat on here! Ha

and the virus has set us back a lot. But we have sent out notifications recently! Time is coming

HE SHOT AT THE COP!

Every cop in Georgia should go on strike.

The DA's job is to prosecute crime.

It is not to advocate politically for progressively harsher and stricter gun control, mental health, and civil commitment policies, and it is most definitely not to represent the personal interests of cops or their collective bargaining labor interests against the people of the state or district of their employment.

The cops appear to be on labor strike in solidarity with ANTIFA, and to be responsible themselves for most of the looting, burning and rioting that has been going on downtown in big cities throughout the United States. They are the ones in possession of most of the firepower which they so vehemently disallow to others, after all.

The Seattle Police Guild, for instance, is obviously in cahoots with ANTIFA's CHAZ//CHOP Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in rebellion and insurrection against the United States.

The DA's job is to prosecute crime.

It is not to advocate politically for progressively harsher and stricter gun control, mental health, and civil commitment policies, and it is most definitely not to represent the personal interests of cops or their collective bargaining labor interests against the people of the state or district of their employment.

The cops appear to be on labor strike in solidarity with ANTIFA, and to be responsible themselves for most of the looting, burning and rioting that has been going on downtown in big cities throughout the United States. They are the ones in possession of most of the firepower which they so vehemently disallow to others, after all.

The Seattle Police Guild, for instance, is obviously in cahoots with ANTIFA's CHAZ//CHOP Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in rebellion and insurrection against the United States.
Huh

I would like to see this DA sued and charged with malicious prosecution and prosecutorial misconduct. He knows full well that the shoot was legal and warranted. He is trying to capitalize off this event by trying to suck up to the leftist rabble.

Addressed in the link I posted. The taser was useless.
And you are sure he knew it was the taser pointed at him and not a gun?....
They already patted him down for weapons before they gave him the breathalizer. They knew the only weapon he had was the empty taser.
It takes a police taser 5 seconds to recharge

Forum List

Back