11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

The lies are going around....he didn't kick the man on the ground...I don't know where that came from and the second cop is not going to testify against his fellow officer...that was a lie from CNN.....

He deserves life in prison. They should have let him walk home
You can't....if they let him walk home and he gets hit by a car the cops are responsible...they had no choice but to take him to jail once they made contact and took a breathalyzer test and confirmed he was drunk it was game over he was going to jail....for his own good he should have complied.....now look he is dead....don't blame the cops....

You better hope cops don’t go on strike haha my dogs can track fear ha

I haven't found the statement yet but in the announcement of the charges it's noted that the other officer said what was done was wrong. I'm sure it will be available soon.

He agreed to testify for the prosecution.

What’s he going to say that we didn’t see?

I guess you will have to wait until the trial.

Huh

Jeez, are you having trouble following a conversation tht is so simple?

You asked "What's he going to say that we didn't see?". I replied "I guess you will have to wait until the trial". What did you not understand?

Does it matter? We have the video

The video is not the trial. The DA filed 11 charges.

He won’t serve a day

The lies are going around....he didn't kick the man on the ground...I don't know where that came from and the second cop is not going to testify against his fellow officer...that was a lie from CNN.....
The da said he was going to testify,, which would be crazy

Once again....the cops didn't go looking to kill...they were called to a possible criminal or illegal incident...the subject resists and now the cops are the ones in trouble....you would have to be nuts to take that job in this climate.....

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

Pardon me, however, un-fucking believable.

The da said he was going to testify,, which would be crazy
His attorney said that wasn't true...like I said the lying started today and it started with the DA.....and the dutiful media...hey when did our nations news media become so anti police?.....

He deserves life in prison. They should have let him walk home
Bad news for you urban dweller, he's a good cop, he will prevail, this was a righteous shoot to the core, the scumbag felon got exactly what he deserved! The Fulton County DA on the other hand is not a good man, he's a racist looking to exploit the situation for all its worth to him, he will be disbarred for bringing charges absent cause, or with a grand jury indictment! The dead felon, is dead because he stole a weapon from the cops after assaulting them whilst attempting to flee arrest for what appears to have been a predicate felony OWI. The convicted felon then turned that weapon upon a good cop and shot it at him, and was then lawfully shot dead! The racists in the United States, well most of you are predominantly black! Check fucking mate....

No Jury of his peers will convict.

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....
The taser was empty, the officers knew it had been discharged twice before he grabbed it....no juice left for a third....

the news said the officers knew the taser was no harm to them....

One officer kicked him after they shot him in back, the other stepped on his shoulder.... They waited over two minutes before calling for or giving any medical help.... just hearing this on the news.....?

I was out running errands so did not see the press conference....

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....
The taser was empty, the officers knew it had been discharged twice before he grabbed it....no juice left for a third....

One officer kicked him after they shot him in back, the other stepped on his shoulder.... They waited over two minutes before calling for or giving any medical help.... just hearing this on the news.....?

Everything you just said is hearsay media bullshit, its not as if that media aren't all fascist democrats with a racist anti-American agenda. Nonetheless, the two cops had ample good reason to shoot that scumbag felon dead, and its quite likely they feared further deadly violence out of the perp who they knew was just out of prison... Cops have a seven figure payday in their futures, and if urban dwellers burn down Atlanta, tough luck.....

This will get laughed out of court. The DA should also be getting disbarred for this sham. So according to the left, attacking cops and firing weapons at them is okay.

Thanks.... This is why these cases should absolutely be tried in federal court, and taken away from the state due to manipulation, corruption, politics, and group think that leads to all sorts of bad.

I haven't found the statement yet but in the announcement of the charges it's noted that the other officer said what was done was wrong. I'm sure it will be available soon.

Huh

You asked "What's he going to say that we didn't see?". I replied "I guess you will have to wait until the trial". What did you not understand?

He won’t serve a day

I'll wait until the trial to say either way. I know APD requires its officers to render aid to anyone injured. The paramedics were the first ones to try and do anything.

But I'm sure you know best.

Huh

He won’t serve a day

I'll wait until the trial to say either way. I know APD requires its officers to render aid to anyone injured. The paramedics were the first ones to try and do anything.

But I'm sure you know best.

You must be embarrassed how your local DA just acted.. and He’s under investigation for stealing six figures

Addressed in the link I posted. The taser was useless.
And you are sure he knew it was the taser pointed at him and not a gun?....
They already patted him down for weapons before they gave him the breathalizer. They knew the only weapon he had was the empty taser.
Dumb point, because he commondeered the weapon from the officer by force. It could have easily been the officers gun that he could have gotten a hold of, then what ???

He could have offered for the officer to come over for a home cooked meal also. Then what?

Everything you just said is hearsay media bullshit, its not as if that media aren't all fascist democrats with a racist anti-American agenda. Nonetheless, the two cops had ample good reason to shoot that scumbag felon dead, and its quite likely they feared further deadly violence out of the perp who they knew was just out of prison... Cops have a seven figure payday in their futures, and if urban dwellers burn down Atlanta, tough luck.....
No, they did not have the right to shoot him in the back twice, to kill him.

He had no record, he wasn't a convicted felon, he was a drunk man, who fell asleep in his car, in a Wendy's parking lot, drive thru lane.

The district attorney announced these things in his press conference.... is what the news reported.

Since the taser had been used twice by the cops, before Brooks had grabbed it,

I'm wondering....was it used on him? So he grabbed and ran? I dunno? He was drunk, he could not have run far before they could have caught him, ALIVE....He likely would have found a bush to fall asleep under instead of a car seat.

In the 45 minutes they talked with him, they never told Brooks he was under arrest for DUI the DA said? That seems strange.

It's a violation to shoot someone in the back running away, with a taser... certainly it's a violation to shoot someone running away, in the back with a gun???

I now need to find the press conference by the district attorney.... So I can get the Info directly.

What is his partner guilty of? Please explain

It's in the article. It may simply be charges to get him to testify also. Typical police tactics.
Oh like they set up Flynn... Got it. Typical democrat/liberal/leftist tactics.

It's what law enforcement does. Typical leftist tactics? You are really ate up with it.
This case is not as cut and dry as the Floyd case. Will be interesting.

It's in the article. It may simply be charges to get him to testify also. Typical police tactics.

It's what law enforcement does. Typical leftist tactics? You are really ate up with it.

I agree. I am happy that we no longer simply say "we investigated and found no wrong". A few years ago the police officers getting fired now are back on the job in short order.

Everyone won't get convicted. Not everyone probably should but we are at least now headed in the right direction.

I agree. I am happy that we no longer simply say "we investigated and found no wrong". A few years ago the police officers getting fired now are back on the job in short order.

Everyone won't get convicted. Not everyone probably should but we are at least now headed in the right direction.
We agree. The world must be ending.

Forum List

Back