11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

The last thing we need are a bunch of dumbass hate filled Negroes protecting their soul brother. We saw how that sent an innocent man to prison with the Derek Chauvin trial, didn't we?

Yes. Blacks are far too racist and prone to criminality to be allowed on juries these days involving white people on trial. It was also probably tough to find any that weren't felons as well.

None of which was the case here. They were dismissed for having a preconceived opinion without hearing one word of testimony.
Bonk.
It had nothing to do with race, ethnicity, or where they lived.
Bullshit.
By allowing them on the jury knowing they already found the three guys guilty would violate their constitutional right to a fair and speedy trail with an unbiased jury. That's what the constitution says. There are no exceptions because the blacks in the jury pool all had their minds made up already. A right is a right..
They got over on a weak ass rule that should have been changed years ago. Racist like you want it to stay in place because it gives you an unfair advantage.
Yes. Blacks are far too racist and prone to criminality to be allowed on juries these days involving white people on trial. It was also probably tough to find any that weren't felons as well.
Dumb Dudley history shows you are the racist and black folks have been on the receiving end of an UNJUST Justice System.

I believe it is the blacks that are trying to rewrite history.., So please take a long walk on a short pier

Some rich Democrats have been feeding them a bunch of bullshit about how the Party is going to give black people a couple million apeice and let them murder white people without facing criminal charges. SupaBadBreath here believes that stuff and has high hopes.

Some rich Democrats have been feeding them a bunch of bullshit about how the Party is going to give black people a couple million apeice and let them murder white people without facing criminal charges. SupaBadBreath here believes that stuff and has high hopes.
Come on Dumb Dudley do you have anything to back that bullshit up?

No it is racist trash like you trying to rewrite history, history proves that white juries have been convicting innocent black men since this country was founded.
That's it.

I KNOW how to get ON TO a jury. TIME TO START BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!

The next jury panel I am on for a BLACK MOTHERFUCKER, I am going to sit quietly, have no opinions, give bland answer, GET ONTO the jury...AND CONVICT ON ALL CHARGES, just because that motherfucker is black.

THERE.

How do you like that?

EVERBODY DO THE SAME!!!

That's it.

I KNOW how to get ON TO a jury. TIME TO START BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!

The next jury panel I am on for a BLACK MOTHERFUCKER, I am going to sit quietly, have no opinions, give bland answer, GET ONTO the jury...AND CONVICT ON ALL CHARGES, just because that motherfucker is black.

THERE.

How do you like that?

EVERBODY DO THE SAME!!!
That's how you get on every jury where there is a black man involved, hell that isn't anything new.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

We can see where this is going.
The fix is in.
Blacks are incapable of making just decisions. They are, for the most part, emotional creatures.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

We can see where this is going.
The fix is in.

Black people are a minority in this country, SBB. What that means is that there are fewer of you all, than there are of us.

A black can expect to be tried by a majority of honkies here, just like a honky that is on trial in Congo can be expected to be tried by a group of brothers.

They got over on a weak ass rule that should have been changed years ago. Racist like you want it to stay in place because it gives you an unfair advantage.

You can't change the Constitution. The only way to change the Constitution is through the amendment process which we will never see in this country again. A right is not just some silly rule, it's the law of the land. If you or a family member ever had to face trial, that right protects you from white people stating they have a bias against you for whatever reason and already deemed you guilty.

Forum List

Back