11 year old slurred after singing National Anthem

R

rdean

Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

You can read the sickening and racist comments here:

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

Last edited by a moderator:
He was on America's Got Talent! He has a phenomenal voice. Shame on leftists trying to score political points at his expense.

He's a ****. Therefore, he is obviously a wetback.

Prove they were conservatives. Otherwise rdean within three more posts I will ask that this thread be moved.

If you have proof with a verifiable link by all means post it so we can shun this person and organization.

First off, this has nothing to do with politics and I don't know why you're trying to make it political. It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats, so please stop the ignorance.

Second, this has everything to do with ignorant and stupid people who don't deserve to be called American, they don't deserve the freedom, given to them by the millions who fought and died or were wounded, to be able to spout the idiotic nonsense they are tweeting.

I really wish people would grow the hell up and stop acting like fools.

Fuck off. And I'm not kidding.

Going to ask Cereal to tighten the rules even more in politics so you assholes can't play your games and not get banned.

You are already treading on thin ice. Only because most of us don't want to waste you fools.
'
But if this shit keeps going on?

I am so tired of you and your bullshit. Tonight might be the night.

Sweet Jesus. What?

Wetback is a really specific term. I don't like it but it does embrace those that swam.

I take it you don't know the kid is an American citizen.

Didja read the twitter comments the asshole racists left? My comment is positively tame.

Last edited:
Wow, rdean this thread is bullshit even for you. I think I'm gonna neg you for posting this tripe. You cannot confirm that this was perpetrated by conservatives. You have been asked repeatedly to confirm your claim, but you refuse.

You moron.

Are you just figuring out that there are allot of stupid people out there? And if you have no proof about you accusations against republicans you are just numbering yourself among the stupid.

Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2c4YXGNjx8

You can read the sickening and racist comments here:

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

Don't you know that African Americans aren't racists? You must be a racist.

Going to ask Cereal to tighten the rules even more in politics so you assholes can't play your games and not get banned.

You are already treading on thin ice. Only because most of us don't want to waste you fools.
'

I'm sorry to hear your satire detector is broken.

This board is rife with bigotry. Go ahead and tighten up the rules. You will hurt the bigots far more than me. That would be awesome.

How do you jump from a hispanic to a wetback unless all you want to do is be an asshole?

You know. The kind of asshole that pretends to be a republican but with every post proves themselves to be a douche bag liberal.

Look I'm sorry I had to out you But I just couldnt take your game on any more.

'

For what? Are you gonna cry?

Sweet Jesus. What?

Wetback is a really specific term. I don't like it but it does embrace those that swam.

I take it you don't know the kid is an American citizen.

Didja read the twitter comments the assholes left? My comment is positively tame.

How much you want to bet his parents came here illegally? Did you forget about the naturalization clause in the 14th Amendment? Yes, he could very well have been an anchor baby.

Still convinced they were conservatives? Do you liberals always judge a book by it's cover? You do it all the time to conservatives, and here you are doing it again. You bastards are like clockwork...

Race baiting is all you idiots have to throw at conservatives since you have zero factual arguments to throw at them on other socioeconomic issues.

Forum List

Back