112 Killed or Wounded in 83 NYC Shootings Last 9 Days

Defund the police because black lives matter!

How many would`ve been shot if they didn`t have guns? Take your time with this one.

Poor baby

How many would`ve been shot if they didn`t have guns? Take your time with this one.
Blame an inanimate object. Yea, thats the ticket!

Yep. Release thousands of violent felons from prison and as soon as crime skyrockets start grabbing guns so people can’t defend themselves.
Predictable Commie.

NYC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, and that doesn't seem to stop criminals who want a gun from getting a gun.

If I want to get even a shotgun in NYC i have to spend weeks getting permits before I can buy one. Some gangbanger can get one in a few hours illegally if he knows the right people.

All of them would be shot, because the criminal gets his guns illegally.

California gun traffickers used Snapchat to sell illegal firearms

Dumbasses like you would just be another victim of liberal polices by giving up your weapons of defense.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Yep. Release thousands of violent felons from prison and as soon as crime skyrockets start grabbing guns so people can’t defend themselves.
Predictable Commie.
If they weren`t armed there`s a good chance that they wouldn`t have been in prison in the first place.

The street crimes teams probably had a preventative effect because it placed plainclothes and non-marked car units in neighborhoods at night, when most of this goes down.

Now unless there is a set undercover or surveillance team setup in an area, the criminals know that if they don't see a marked car in their area, there are no cops in the area.

multiple threads on this
READ: multiple people ignoring story
I was in one of those threads yesterday, read and confirmed it was true. It's not being ignored, but since I don't live in NYC and the vast majority of USMB'ers don't either, I fail to see why we need to have 10 threads a day on the woes of NYC!

Predictable Commie.

Yet, Democrat voters simply say....'please, sir,....may I have another....'

1593437858581.png

I doubt if many or any were shot with legally owned guns

and attacking legal gun owners everywhere will not hide the fact that liberal pandering to BLM has crippled the police and led to the increase in violence and crime

I was in one of those threads yesterday, read and confirmed it was true. It's not being ignored, but since I don't live in NYC and the vast majority of USMB'ers don't either, I fail to see why we need to have 10 threads a day on the woes of NYC!

You do not want to see threads on it because you do not wish to be reminded of the inevitable outcome of the policies enacted by your fellow authoritarian leftists. Now you COULD take it as an opportunity to examine your lock-step conformity and blind allegiance to anything far left but I'm sure you won't.

Predictable Commie.

Yet, Democrat voters simply say....'please, sir,....may I have another....'

View attachment 356710
What can you do? "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Hmm, what to do? Doesn't say what kind of arms. National Guard is a well regulated militia. After the Dunblane massacre in Stirling, Scotland, UK there was a ban on most firearms owned by people. But, there are many hunters in this country and Canada.

Trudeau's administration placed a ban on assault rifles. What type of gun on people getting shot by? In city violence, I think mostly hand guns. I think that at this time of national crisis and emergency by the declaration of war by a domestic terrorist organization warrants the removal of ammunition from all shopping venues. A blanket public ban on ammunition; then let's sort out the details.

Meanwhile, the people implement the National Guard Police merger, and We start cleaning up this mess. More Guards on the streets patrolling in National Defense of the People will be a deterrent to crime.

The street crimes teams probably had a preventative effect because it placed plainclothes and non-marked car units in neighborhoods at night, when most of this goes down.

Now unless there is a set undercover or surveillance team setup in an area, the criminals know that if they don't see a marked car in their area, there are no cops in the area.

As he grapples with the department's books, Shea is also navigating the force through a series of major reforms.

On Monday, Shea said he was disbanding the department's plainclothes anti-crime units, which had long been criticized for aggressive tactics. On Tuesday, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced the police department would be required to make body-camera video public within 30 days of an incident in which a weapon is fired.

Forum List

Back