12/19/2022: Trump Criminal Referral Day

One crime that cannot be denied is "inciting a riot" of which there is ample proof of. Using his own words he made claims that were based on half truths and no real evidence that the election was stolen.

Did he want his people to stand outside the capitol and shout his name or did he want them to disrupt the proceedings?

Well all the prosecution would have to proof is that the defendant committed or engaged in conduct that encouraged a riot or commit acts of destroying property or violence.

Yet then a jury must convict which is where the real problem is or if anyone really wants to prosecute.
Well he did tell them to go there and peacefully let their voices be heard.

Well he did tell them to go there and peacefully let their voices be heard.

He also told them Pence could have saved the election for him but wouldn't. Then, as that violent mob stormed the Capitol, Trump egged them on, throwing Pence under the proverbial bus. I hope he gets charged for that. And for trying to send fake electors to Congress.

He also told them Pence could have saved the election for him but wouldn't. Then, as that violent mob stormed the Capitol, Trump egged them on, throwing Pence under the proverbial bus. I hope he gets charged for that. And for trying to send fake electors to Congress.
Funny seem like Trump's tweets say a different story.

107168515-1671479472781-1671477935-27248253098-hd.jpg

No, Killjoy.

My objective and nuanced analysis actually permits me to accept the fact there was a capitol riot, but also - Trump didn't instigate it.

For one thing, the riot began before he was even done with his speech....miles away.

For another? He never said anything that anyone could remotely charge was a promotion of violence. Not one tiny teeny little shred of a sentence.

And if he had, you'd be quoting it over and over again ad nauseum because your FAKE NEWS would be shouting it interminably from the heavens.

I am sorry you continue to fall for the grift.

Maybe a self assessment is in order.
We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal.

Well actually it was about him

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Yeah some left early as he is long winded and repeats himself. They know the talking points well and did not need reminding.

Did he instigate the riot - Well it is defined as responsibility for initiating or encouraging someone else's action

instigating a crime means to provoke or cause another individual – or group of individuals – to commit a crime.

over 900 hundred people charged and over 480 have plead guilty so a crime was committed

self assess the facts and he is guilty. His punishment well I would say loosing the election is punishment enough as he spirals into madness trying to keep the dream alive.

Did Trump say that the 2020 election was 'Stolen'?

Yes?

Then he's guilty of inciting the attempted insurrection.

If you don't agree, ask yourself "If Trump had not claimed that the election was stolen, would there still have been an attempted insurrection"?

No?

Then he's guilty of inciting the attempted insurrection.

Yes he did say that, I guess he does listen to his lawyers to be insured to say the disclaimer. So for 20 seconds he told them to be peaceful and the other 59 minutes he rehashed all the talking points.
You could have just said "yes" and been just as accurate.

Forum List

Back