$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

I think the point being made is, Hillary supposedly relates to the middle class. A $12,400 suit flies in the face of that.

So Hillary has to shop at Wal-Mart to relate to the middle class?

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.

Brioni is going for more than $4K off the rack. More like $7 or 8K.

As far as Hillary's jacket, that Armani one wasn't bad. Most of her clothes, however, look like she bought them at Macy's. Especially the awful pastel pantsuits. And they don't fit well. With her money, she could afford custom or at least decent tailoring.

I stand corrected, but the price you gave is for regular sizes, Donald Trump is a big man 6'4" and pretty heavy. A suit properly fit for him would cost a lot more.

Certainly, if he buys special order or custom. Off the rack (and he probably fits in a 46L) it's $7K or so.

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.
I know Trump buys expensive watches. I would too if I had the money. But I happen to know he buys his clothes at Kohls because he uses the 30% off coupons along with the $10 Kohls Kash. His shoes come from Payless because of the Buy One/Get One for 50% off. Hate to be busting your bubble, Juana.

Frankly, although Trump does wear expensive suits, he's such a slob that they look bad. He never buttons the jacket and they are somehow shapeless.

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!

I have no problems with Hillary Clinton wearing designer clothing. Frankly, I expect her and every other candidate and candidate's wives, to look the best they can and be professional and even stylish.

HOWEVER, I think for the most part Hillary dresses terribly for a rich woman who has access to the best advice. The Armani jacket was better than her usual pastel pantsuits. Much better, in fact.

Having said that, she's the one who is down with the proletariat or whatever. So it was hypocritical.

But that's her personality. She's nothing but a hypocrite.

She's a millioniare for one .

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Not $12,000.

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

You think he shops at Macy's ? Wears a Timex?

Don't make me google "Melania Trumps wedding ring ".
Dude if you can't tell Trump's suits aren't wortg ten thousand dollars then you don't know anything about suits.

Why should I care about expensive suits? If I wear one, am I somehow different than I would be if I did not?

Yes, you would look better and it would give you confidence.

Why does this small ball bullshit matter?

Because that's all the right wing has. There isn't any way they can stand behind T-rumps good qualities. He has none.
He has good ideas but can't keep the teenage mouth of his shut.
On the flip side Hillary has 0 good ideas but NEVER opens her mouth cause she knows it would end badly.

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!

I have no problems with Hillary Clinton wearing designer clothing. Frankly, I expect her and every other candidate and candidate's wives, to look the best they can and be professional and even stylish.

HOWEVER, I think for the most part Hillary dresses terribly for a rich woman who has access to the best advice. The Armani jacket was better than her usual pastel pantsuits. Much better, in fact.

Having said that, she's the one who is down with the proletariat or whatever. So it was hypocritical.

I agree

For the most part, Hillary's choice in clothes is far from inspiring

Trump dresses his wife like a cheap whore so I guess that shows that money cannot buy taste

Because that's all the right wing has. There isn't any way they can stand behind T-rumps good qualities. He has none.
He has quite a few actually. None better than making liberals foam over at the mouth and lose what little hold they had on sanity. I haven't seen that in a long long time and thought I may never enjoy it again. That speaks volumes. Clearly the left is very worried and I'm good with that.

Let the desperation begin! :argue: :blahblah: :bs1: :desk: :dunno: :disbelief: :cheeky-smiley-018: :boohoo:

Leftist tyrants are such Hypocrites..."let them eat cake"

Where is the hypocrisy again?

Technically the hypocrisy was when Trump used a teleprompter to deliver that lame speech last night! He's lambasted Obama and Clinton for years because of their use of it; now it's his 3rd or 4th try to be presidential! :beer:
Does that mean you won't vote for him?

He has good ideas but can't keep the teenage mouth of his shut.
On the flip side Hillary has 0 good ideas but NEVER opens her mouth cause she knows it would end badly.

Hard to stand by the right wing's favorite candidate, isn't it? Just admit you finally realized your side is full of shit.

I agree

For the most part, Hillary's choice in clothes is far from inspiring

Trump dresses his wife like a cheap whore so I guess that shows that money cannot buy taste

I think you are judging Melania on the basis of her modeling shoots. The clothes she has worn to his candidate appearances are quite lovely and classic. Striking on her because of her exotic looks.

Forum List

Back