$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

But didn't Obama get elected by slamming the 1% the Clintons belong too?

Or is it just the Pub 1% that is at issue?

-Geaux

Did he? It's your claim.

Really? You do know that was Obama's platform right? Links are abundant for your educational value

You know, flying around to Vegas in shiny jets and all.. Remember that?

-Geaux

Really? Yes, it is really your claim that he said that. Is it true though?

Yes

-Geaux

How do I know? You haven't proven it.

Dude, You want me to prove water is wet?

And when I do, what will be your comment? Are you going to make it worth our time?

-Geaux

She's a millioniare for one . How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

How do you get to be a millionaire working public service jobs? OH SNAP!!

No one is saying they got the money doing public service jobs. Last I heard Bill was NOT working for the government. It's been a while I've heard.

For those who have to have it spelled out for them, the crooked Clinton's have sold government access, contracts, and influence, that's corruption got it.

Did he? It's your claim.

Really? You do know that was Obama's platform right? Links are abundant for your educational value

You know, flying around to Vegas in shiny jets and all.. Remember that?

-Geaux

Really? Yes, it is really your claim that he said that. Is it true though?

Yes

-Geaux

How do I know? You haven't proven it.

Dude, You want me to prove water is wet?

And when I do, what will be your comment? Are you going to make it worth our time?

-Geaux

No, I want you to prove your point. How do I know what my comment will be? I don't even know if it's true, and I don't know the context. So, you go prove your point and I'll response to your point.

No one is saying they got the money doing public service jobs. Last I heard Bill was NOT working for the government. It's been a while I've heard.

For those who have to have it spelled out for them, the crooked Clinton's have sold government access, contracts, and influence, that's corruption got it.

No, I didn't ask for you to tell me what you think. I asked for proof, you know, like, EVIDENCE. So many people just post what they want to believe on here.

No, I didn't ask for you to tell me what you think. I asked for proof, you know, like, EVIDENCE. So many people just post what they want to believe on here.

Oh please get a life will you. If ever I meet a liberal who doesn't ask for proof the earth orbits the sun I'll shit myself. The GOP is just as corrupt. Politics has become a corrupted mess in the USA, where arrogant politicians feel entitled to enrich themselves. And with a $4 trillion dollar a year budget holy shit they have a slush fund.

Oh please get a life will you. If ever I meet a liberal who doesn't ask for proof the earth orbits the sun I'll shit myself. The GOP is just as corrupt. Politics has become a corrupted mess in the USA, where arrogant politicians feel entitled to enrich themselves. And with a $4 trillion dollar a year budget holy shit they have a slush fund.

Haha, so it's SO FUCKING OBVIOUS, but you can't easily go back up your points...... haha, what a joke.

Haha, so it's SO FUCKING OBVIOUS, but you can't easily go back up your points...... haha, what a joke.

Are you a retard or something? Go relax in the IGNORE lounge until you grow up, later fool.

Are you a retard or something? Go relax in the IGNORE lounge until you grow up, later fool.

Fine, I'll put you on ignore.

1975041_762117713821020_541902917_n.jpg
717fc6f5fe3e0fde20a8377a02f60560.jpg
3b33db08b4b60847acbf32bb69fdbe88.jpg

The Clintons are filthy stinking rich, as long as they buy it with their own money, who cares.

Ya. Those Clinton's suuuuuure get a LOT of GIFTS from people from ME businessmen, foreign oil company CEOs. The list is endless.
I wonder why?

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

Have you got a reciept of her paying for the Jacket?

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.
In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com
Those (cough) 'speeches' were in fact money laundering schemes and political pay-offs. The Clinton's have got the whole 'pay-for-play' so perfected it makes Al Sharpton blush.

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

Have you got a reciept of her paying for the Jacket?

No, I don't.

Do you have her missing emails?

Forum List

Back