$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

I think the point being made is, Hillary supposedly relates to the middle class. A $12,400 suit flies in the face of that.

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!
That, I didn't know. Thanks for the info.

Honestly Gracie,

This same crap issue comes up any time someone from either party wears something expensive... Michelle Obama, Laura Bush,.......

And it usually ends with the same issue... Designers give this kind of stuff for free... Hillary will have staff dressing her any way(when you spend a $1bn on an election you dress them from Walmart)...

So this is another hyped up manure...

I would say that while Hillary does wear American Designers sometimes, Trump is always Italian Suits...

The hypocrisy charge is valid to the same extent it is valid when hurled at a family values candidate caught canoodling with his secretary.

These Clinton's have no shame ..This women wears a $12,000 jacket which she bought with money she made off her crony deals and political connections,all the while screaming about inequality? How pathetic.:rolleyes:

proxy.jpg

Hillary Clinton's $12,000 Armani Jacket Is Pissing People Off

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.
In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

So what? Who was hurt in giving a speech?

How many people were ripped off buy a quick rich ponzi scheme by a Clinton Speech...

Does Clinton owe any german bank an estimated billion dollars?

Are you embarrassed yet?

She's a millioniare for one .

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Not $12,000.

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

You think he shops at Macy's ? Wears a Timex?

Don't make me google "Melania Trumps wedding ring ".
Dude if you can't tell Trump's suits aren't wortg ten thousand dollars then you don't know anything about suits.

Yeah , well tell uS. His suits are ONLY worth $5k a pop!? Well then silly me , that's so reasonable ! He's like your average Joe . I bet he only has one .
At least he did not steal money from a charity to buy them.

Proof dipshit...

I don't figure any of her supporters care. She is inconsistent. That's just who she is. They know that. They also don't care she is old, rich, white and a corrupt neocon.

I don't figure any of her supporters care. She is inconsistent. That's just who she is. They know that. They also don't care she is old, rich, white and a corrupt neocon.
'Inconsistent' = 'Full of Shit' / 'Lies'

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.
In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

So what? Who was hurt in giving a speech?

How many people were ripped off buy a quick rich ponzi scheme by a Clinton Speech...

Does Clinton owe any german bank an estimated billion dollars?

Are you embarrassed yet?

You seem overly protective for some reason. A question was asked as to how the Clintons went from broke to millionaires. I simply provided a source to show how that happened.

Since you are Mr. Questionman, perhaps you can explain why Hillary refuses to disclose the Goldman Sachs speech?

...and what was Hillary talking about while wearing the $12,400 suit? I-n-e-q-u-a-l-I-t-y...

Again, have you a receipt that she bought it?

We have shown time and time again that a lot of these types of clothes are just lent to the campaign...

I know you have nothing to say about Trump's Suits at $7k a pop... But he has said fuck the poor...

We have shown time and time again that a lot of these types of clothes are just lent to the campaign...

I know you have nothing to say about Trump's Suits at $7k a pop... But he has said fuck the poor...

So...if I am offered a $5,000 suit to wear at an event, no one should be concerned how I got it or why? What would be the obvious reason someone would donate it? Influence?

Hillary has fucked the poor for decades.

:lmao:

Hillary wants to raise wages for working Americans

Why can't she wear an Armani jacket when she does it?

Forum List

Back