12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

If my side is opposite you being a fucking moron then I’m all for it.
A little better MM but I am so glad you are on the opposite side that I am on. I am guessing you have been a loser your whole life. You believed the bullshit Trump told you that he would make you a winner. How did that work out for you?

I was at lunch, in the middle of my work day. You want me to jump on a plane?
Jan 6, 2021 was a Wednesday. You don’t think they had jobs? And they came from all over the country. Ashli Babbitt had a job and came from across the country.

You’re just a coward.

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price

Peak narcissism.

You will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are looking for the cowards who are scared to go to the streets but encourage it from their computers. You are a vile coward. Sooooooooooo disgusting.
RubberRoom2.gif

Jan 6, 2021 was a Wednesday. You don’t think they had jobs? And they came from all over the country. Ashli Babbitt had a job and came from across the country.

You’re just a coward.
OK, I guess I can't argue with such a logical argument.

You're just going to shit and fall back in it. That's all you're going to do...lol
We will see who is sitting in the shit when this battle is over. Look at the cast of characters that are clinging to Trumpism. It is a whose who of the biggest losers in our country. Trump was an idiot when he thought he could con a group of losers and he would become a winner. A failed one term Presidency, lost the Senate and the House. Historians already rating him a failure. Trump knows that and he is desperate. That is what 1/6 was all about. Trump was trying to prevent a loser reputation in history. History will not be kind to Trump or his minions. Trump's only hope is a coup. But that will backfire on him to.

We will see who is sitting in the shit when this battle is over. Look at the cast of characters that are clinging to Trumpism. It is a whose who of the biggest losers in our country. Trump was an idiot when he thought he could con a group of losers and he would become a winner. A failed one term Presidency, lost the Senate and the House. Historians already rating him a failure. Trump knows that and he is desperate. That is what 1/6 was all about. Trump was trying to prevent a loser reputation in history. History will not be kind to Trump or his minions. Trump's only hope is a coup. But that will backfire on him to.
You need to go back to school and learn how to spell.

There are many working on eliminating Trumpism. Many within the Republican party, all Democrats and the majority of Independents.
Something as vile and immoral as Trumpism is not easy to wipe out. It is going to take some time but it is going to happen. There will be residue left over, like dog shit on your shoe but it will not do much.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

From CNN, you know, one of those far-right conservative news outlets. Right?

Independents have turned on Joe Biden

Analysis by Harry Enten, CNN
Updated 7:58 AM ET, Fri October 8, 2021
###
The key thing here though is that while the drop among Democrats (9 points) and Republicans (12 points) is evident, it's even larger among independents (19 points).
###

More?

Winston Churchill said
"My dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly."

Winston and I are great at describing disgusting people.

I guarantee that Winston Churchill would find Trumpism disgusting. I wish he was here to articulate his thought on Trumpism.
You are desperate, aren't you? Instead of addressing the issue, you jump to a diversion and want to discuss your appearance. Why?

As for your thoughts on what Churchill might have thought, I think they'd be great friends.

Churchill%20liberal%20at%2020-S.jpg

rubber-room-insane-smiley.gif

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
You forgot 11-7-1983, the day commie leftists bombed the capital.

Not like Mussolini. Like Eisenhower planning the defeat of Mussolini with joy and confidence.
Allies against Mussolini is like the good Americans against Trumpism.

Nope. Ike was a good guy.

You are a fascist piece of shit.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

From CNN, you know, one of those far-right conservative news outlets. Right?

Independents have turned on Joe Biden

Analysis by Harry Enten, CNN
Updated 7:58 AM ET, Fri October 8, 2021
###
The key thing here though is that while the drop among Democrats (9 points) and Republicans (12 points) is evident, it's even larger among independents (19 points).
###

More?
But they are not turning to Trump.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
Only an idiot would compare Dec 7th and 9/11 to Jan 6th. My goodness!

Forum List

Back