12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

You will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are looking for the cowards who are scared to go to the streets but encourage it from their computers. You are a vile coward. Sooooooooooo disgusting.
Really? That's interesting.

Maybe your right, but your wrong.
You’re*

Prove me wrong, drama queen. You claim that the last election was stolen so what exactly did you do about it? You sat on your butt and whined on an anonymous message board. That’s it.

Democrats killed our Republic when they stole the election.
Nazis thought the Jews were poisoning the Anglo-Saxon race. The Islamist extremists feel the infidels do not deserve to live.
The Trump minions feel the election was stolen and they need to take the nation by violence.

All three groups are nut cases, not dealing with reality. Vile humans. All will come to the same end.

Nazis thought the Jews were poisoning the Anglo-Saxon race. The Islamist extremists feel the infidels do not deserve to live.
The Trump minions feel the election was stolen and they need to take the nation by violence.

All three groups are nut cases, not dealing with reality. Vile humans. All will come to the same end.

The only "end" I see is you 'tards losing the House and Senate in 2022, and either Trump making a fabulous return in 2024, or someone equally right-wing conservative.

You might want to save your drama for then.

That's a very interesting theory, ElmerMudd.

Gee, I sure hope they can find these cowards all hiding in plain sight.
Good point. They will. You see some going to jail. You see some losing their jobs because of their beliefs, You see some being shunned by friends and family.
Slowly but surely they will be minimized. It will take years. They will never go completely away. But they will live in rat holes with neo-Nazis, Islamist extremists and other scum.

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
I like you.

you make me laugh.

The only "end" I see is you 'tards losing the House and Senate in 2022, and either Trump making a fabulous return in 2024, or someone equally right-wing conservative.

You might want to save your drama for then.
I see the the Republican party taken away from Trump minions over the next 3 years. The Democrats are bad but not as bad Trumpism. By 2028, no Republican will want to hear the name Trump. The true conservative Republicans will emerge a better party once they shed Trumpism. Trumpism is to Republicans what Communism is to the Democrats.

Morality, ethics and Truth will win out. Trump will be a huge shit stain on history. NO DOUBT.

I see the the Republican party taken away from Trump minions over the next 3 years. The Democrats are bad but not as bad Trumpism. By 2028, no Republican will want to hear the name Trump. The true conservative Republicans will emerge a better party once they shed Trumpism. Trumpism is to Republicans what Communism is to the Democrats.

Morality, ethics and Truth will win out. Trump will be a huge shit stain on history. NO DOUBT.

Like I said, you're fuckin' nuts, dude. I can't take you seriously. :laughing0301:

58dd99fab9c6883d2bdaa90312d3a4d7-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back