12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

Since when is exercising 1st Amendment rights "illegal acts?" Let me guess, Whitey does not deserve Constitutionally protected liberties. :eusa_think:

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021​

One of these things is not like the others.

Stupid OP.

Pearl Harbor a military sneak attack on our naval forces in Hawaii.

9/11 a coordinated set of cowardly sneak terrorist attacks on several locations in our country. .

1/6/2021 a non insurrection protest and some criminal acts at our nation’s Capitol by Americans protesting what they thought was a theft of an election.

yeah. Obviously the last one is not even remotely like the others

Stupid ass OP.

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
Hurricane-Thunderstorm-Sprinkle. Atom bomb-MOAB-Firecracker. Hey this is fun!

They performed 'illegal acts' and you want them protected?

George Floyd committed illegal acts, a cop went to jail for not protecting him. Of course your approved criminals are different, RIGHT!!!!!! Kneepads raised bail money for criminals, but hey, your criminals that burned businesses, killed people and injured thousands of police don't deserve to be sitting in jail, RIGHT!!!!!!!!

None of the protestors on 1/6 burned anything, or killed anyone, yet they are being held without bail, in solitary confinement, most murders are given bail. There will be plaintiffs attorneys lined up to take their cases and the judgements will be huge.

Of course your approved criminals are different, RIGHT!!!!!! Kneepads raised bail money for criminals,
Ok dude. Judges make the decision on Bail. True or False?
If a Judge states a specific amount for bail, then that judge is responsible for allowing that person back into society, if bail is met. True or False?

I realize that these ^^^^^^^^ are difficult questions for you to honestly answer, but give it a try.
or killed anyone,
trump supporters KILLED boyland. they trampled her.
Why the outrage for killing babbit, but no outrage for killing boyland?

You support the attack on police. You are fricking disgusting. It will take time but you will be gotten. Just like those who are going to jail, you will say, why did I ever support the fraud.
I believe the citizens of our nation should have the right to assemble and protest peacefully. I do not agree that riots are appropriate.

I agree that the Jan. 6th protestors who attacked the police should be arrested and prosecuted.

I also believe the same should apply to the BLM and Antifa protestors in the riots of 2020.

Do you agree with me or do you believe it is perfectly OK to attack the cops if you are part of a BLM and Antifa riot? It seems many Democrats support BLM and Antifa rioters.

Basically should we have one rule of law in our nation that applies to all equally.

Ok dude. Judges make the decision on Bail. True or False?
If a Judge states a specific amount for bail, then that judge is responsible for allowing that person back into society, if bail is met. True or False?

I realize that these ^^^^^^^^ are difficult questions for you to honestly answer, but give it a try.

trump supporters KILLED boyland. they trampled her.
Why the outrage for killing babbit, but no outrage for killing boyland?

Judges have been rubber stamping no bail requests from prosecutors. And it's still up for debate how Boyland died. A DC police office was videoed beating her in the body and head with a long stick, while she lay on the ground.

And it's still up for debate how Boyland died.
Really?
A DC police office was videoed beating her in the body and head with a long stick, while she lay on the ground.
You shall provide this video evidence.
Probably NOT.

From what I have seen, boyland was trampled by people rushing the Capitol.
I have never seen a video of what you describe. IF you have it, please present it.

A DC police office was videoed beating her in the body and head with a long stick, while she lay on the ground.
Prove it by posting this video.
Yes, I'm calling YOU, OKTexas a LIAR, unless you produce this video.

I predict you will be a COWARD and run.
You Posted less than 15 minutes ago.
Provide your Video.

My Video shows boyland being trampled by trump supporters.

YOU'RE A PUSSY THAT IS A SPELL QUEEN. LOL Actually the election was stolen, the proof starts with Georgia.
Reality disagrees with you. You’re just making shit up because you’re a sore loser crybaby.

”Steal another election and see how that works out.” Oh please. You’re not going to do a damn thing just like last time. Such a drama queen.

Reality disagrees with you. You’re just making shit up because you’re a sore loser crybaby.

”Steal another election and see how that works out.” Oh please. You’re not going to do a damn thing just like last time. Such a drama queen.
Wait? You believe the election was actually stolen? Ha ha

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
Lol. Listen to this fool.

Prove it by posting this video.
Yes, I'm calling YOU, OKTexas a LIAR, unless you produce this video.

I predict you will be a COWARD and run.
You Posted less than 15 minutes ago.
Provide your Video.

My Video shows boyland being trampled by trump supporters.
You guys don't care . Look at all the proof the the Russian Collusion ho as x was just that a hoax. Yet you fools deny .

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.

1641484505946.png

Forum List

Back