12 Cleveland Browns take knee during the national anthem

‘We have work to do’: 12 Browns — including one white player — take a knee during anthem

Disgusting! The Browns suck, they should be focused on football. What has any of this "protesting" accomplished anyway?
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

You're trying to make that sound like a bad thing.

Yes, shooting children in the back is generally a bad thing.

No, that's the best place to shoot thugs. That way they have far less of a chance to injure or kill anybody else. We know why that bothers sociopaths like you, though. You have the cop hating mentality career criminals and street gang vermin have.

You're trying to make that sound like a bad thing.

Yes, shooting children in the back is generally a bad thing.

No, that's the best place to shoot thugs. That way they have far less of a chance to injure or kill anybody else. We know why that bothers sociopaths like you, though. You have the cop hating mentality career criminals and street gang vermin have.

Joe still doesn't accept that Michael Brown was a thug that got what he deserved. He says the experts that proved Brown didn't have his hands up made up those lies.

‘We have work to do’: 12 Browns — including one white player — take a knee during anthem

Disgusting! The Browns suck, they should be focused on football. What has any of this "protesting" accomplished anyway?
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

It makes the narcissists indulging in it feel all 'Speshul' without having to really do anything.
Yet it is their right to do as such..

Not really. They're at work; free speech doesn't apply everywhere. Nobody wants to listen to some idiot mopping the floors yelling screeds all day at the donut shop or wherever.

So which of these two are more scary to you?

7d7.png

Not really. They're at work; free speech doesn't apply everywhere. Nobody wants to listen to some idiot mopping the floors yelling screeds all day at the donut shop or wherever.

I'm sure they don't. But no one goes to the Donut shop to see the guy mopping floors.

Joe still doesn't accept that Michael Brown was a thug that got what he deserved. He says the experts that proved Brown didn't have his hands up made up those lies.

That about covers it.

He wasn't armed. He wasn't a threat when he got shot, and people who saw it said he had his hands up.

That about covers it.

He wasn't armed. He wasn't a threat when he got shot, and people who saw it said he had his hands up.

EXPERTS said his hands weren't up on three occasions.

Witnesses to Michael Brown Shooting Feared Contradicting 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Narrative - Breitbart

What the f1ck is wrong with the NFL that they don't require players to stand during the National Anthem?
The owners KNOW they are dealing with large men with IQs generally in the low 80s who are more than happy to imitate male gorillas fighting each other for large sums of money.
The owners basically have 'special needs' tree dwellers who entertain the collosium with higher IQs.
That's the bottom line.

The owners KNOW they are dealing with large men with IQs generally in the low 80s who are more than happy to imitate male gorillas fighting each other for large sums of money.
The owners basically have 'special needs' tree dwellers who entertain the collosium with higher IQs.
That's the bottom line.

yet most of these guys managed to graduate college, and I'm guessing you never did.

yet most of these guys managed to graduate college, and I'm guessing you never did.

For a professional football player, a college degree isn't worth a high school diploma. They just had to go through the motions of a college student to play college ball.

That's the bottom line.

No, it's about 50/50.

Are you claiming you graduated college? Can you provide proof?

What the fuck happened to free speech?

Actually, taking a knee got your attention.

All you pretend Americans talk about this is if these people joined ISIS or something. I understand that Trumpettes are fired up by Trumps push to reverse the gains of many Americans for equal rights.

I understand that the racist fuck Trumpettes want to push these people down.

But I have news, It ain't going to happen. Protests like this bring to the light how you & your band of deplorables don't want equal rights for minorities.

Forum List

Back