12 Cleveland Browns take knee during the national anthem

You don't have to when you next to the officer trying to take it. He didn't have his hands up either despite the claims by people that he did. That his hands were up when he got what he deserved was proven to be false by EXPERTS.

except that experts can't really tell where his hands were by checking a bullet wound to the chest... but never mind.

From the time they get to the stadium to the time they leave, it's all part of playing the game.

No, they are only playing the game when they are on the field. Anything else, that's at their discretion.

Now, I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable that they are protesting, but that's your problem.

Preparation to play is as much a part of it as the game. I wouldn't expect someone hiding behind his computer to understand such things.

People like those pussies whining about something like that doesn't make me uncomfortable. It's relaxing to laugh at them for being such whiners.

You don't have to when you next to the officer trying to take it. He didn't have his hands up either despite the claims by people that he did. That his hands were up when he got what he deserved was proven to be false by EXPERTS.

except that experts can't really tell where his hands were by checking a bullet wound to the chest... but never mind.

Actually, they can and DID. To bad you don't like what they had to say.

From the time they get to the stadium to the time they leave, it's all part of playing the game.

No, they are only playing the game when they are on the field. Anything else, that's at their discretion.

Now, I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable that they are protesting, but that's your problem.

They don't just get paid for game time. If a player never plays in a game, he still gets paid. NFL players have to attend practice, team meetings, workout sessions, ect. When they are in uniform and on the field on game-day, they are representing their team and employer.

I think it is ultimately up to the team owner, if he wants to allow it, then I think it is OK. He will lose a lot of revenue because of it, but it is within his rights to allow it.
Otherwise, employees typically don't have a "right" to engage in protests while "on the job". Do you see Best Buy employees protesting while at work? Do you see police officers or government employees protesting while at work? No.

Preparation to play is as much a part of it as the game. I wouldn't expect someone hiding behind his computer to understand such things.

People like those pussies whining about something like that doesn't make me uncomfortable. It's relaxing to laugh at them for being such whiners.

Yeah, you aren't flipping out at all... I'm sure when you see this happen at the beginning of the game, you aren't screaming the N-word at the top of your lungs.

No, really.

Yeah, when they outright fudged the investigation to exonerate the cop, you really can't believe anything they say... that's the problem.

They don't just get paid for game time. If a player never plays in a game, he still gets paid. NFL players have to attend practice, team meetings, workout sessions, ect. When they are in uniform and on the field on game-day, they are representing their team and employer.

I think it is ultimately up to the team owner, if he wants to allow it, then I think it is OK. He will lose a lot of revenue because of it, but it is within his rights to allow it.
Otherwise, employees typically don't have a "right" to engage in protests while "on the job". Do you see Best Buy employees protesting while at work? Do you see police officers or government employees protesting while at work? No.

Except Best Buy workers aren't given a public forum. NFL Players are.

Don't whine because you've given these guys a public forum and they say something you don't like.

Joe, someone that can't keep a job and whose actions have caused businesses to close while working for them, doesn't have a clue about sports.

Except Best Buy workers aren't given a public forum. NFL Players are.

Don't whine because you've given these guys a public forum and they say something you don't like.

JoeB. On the wrong side of the conversation.

Every. Time.

If players can be fined for excessive end-zone celebration, they can be fined for overt displays of rebelliousness.

Joe, someone that can't keep a job and whose actions have caused businesses to close while working for them, doesn't have a clue about sports.

Well, more like the people I work for are inept, but that really describes most of Corporate America.

The two best run companies I worked for were owned by the Japanese and the British.

Every. Time.

If players can be fined for excessive end-zone celebration, they can be fined for overt displays of rebelliousness.

sure, they could be. Because, clearly, the NFL wants to be on the same side as cops who shoot black children in the back. That's sends a great message out there to the NFL fan base, a lot of whom happen to be black.

Just because you CAN do a thing, doesn't mean you SHOULD do a thing.

Every. Time.

sure, they could be. Because, clearly, the NFL wants to be on the same side as cops who shoot black children in the back. That's sends a great message out there to the NFL fan base, a lot of whom happen to be black.

Just because you CAN do a thing, doesn't mean you SHOULD do a thing.

Cops are using excessive force all too often these days, and not just against black people.

I know that goes against your programming, but that's the real situation.

It was a little Latin/white baby whose crib they threw a flashbang into at the wrong house.

Yeah, you aren't flipping out at all... I'm sure when you see this happen at the beginning of the game, you aren't screaming the N-word at the top of your lungs.

No, really.

Yeah, when they outright fudged the investigation to exonerate the cop, you really can't believe anything they say... that's the problem.

When experts proved what you claim didn't happen, you automatically go to the it has to be false excuse. Experts said he didn't. Don't like it, tough shit.

Cops are using excessive force all too often these days, and not just against black people.

I know that goes against your programming, but that's the real situation.

It was a little Latin/white baby whose crib they threw a flashbang into at the wrong house.

I thought she was Asian... but never mind.

$3.6 Million Awarded In Flash-Bang Grenade Maiming Of Baby Bou Bou | Cop Block

The thing is, they don't use these kinds of tactics against White People.

Dylan Roof was taken into custody and then they bought him some Burger King.

Nobody shot those assholes on the Bundy ranch who were waving guns around.

The fact that the cops have two sets of rules in using 'excessive force'- one for White people and one for everyone else - is really a problem.

When experts proved what you claim didn't happen, you automatically go to the it has to be false excuse. Experts said he didn't. Don't like it, tough shit.

When someone tries to sell me a line of bullshit in a labcoat, it's still a line of bullshit.

lj216ww0p0dx.gif

Well, more like the people I work for are inept, but that really describes most of Corporate America.

The two best run companies I worked for were owned by the Japanese and the British.

That's your claim. No one believes you. Same as with your resume you claim is better than mine yet you won't provide anything to back it up.

When someone tries to sell me a line of bullshit in a labcoat, it's still a line of bullshit.

lj216ww0p0dx.gif

You believing it's a line of bullshit doesn't make it so. Problem is you already had it in your mind anything but what you wanted to believe was bullshit. A thug got what he deserved and people are better off for it.

That's your claim. No one believes you. Same as with your resume you claim is better than mine yet you won't provide anything to back it up.

I am greatly enjoying the space I occupy in your head.

You believing it's a line of bullshit doesn't make it so. Problem is you already had it in your mind anything but what you wanted to believe was bullshit. A thug got what he deserved and people are better off for it.

Um, no, nothing Brown did that day merited killing him. Was he a 'Great kid". Nope. He was a kid with issues. But frankly, that can be said of most kids that age.

You didn't do anything when you were 17-18 that caused trouble, Possum Catcher?

I am greatly enjoying the space I occupy in your head.

Um, no, nothing Brown did that day merited killing him. Was he a 'Great kid". Nope. He was a kid with issues. But frankly, that can be said of most kids that age.

You didn't do anything when you were 17-18 that caused trouble, Possum Catcher?

You must enjoy being a coward. You've made plenty of claims you're unwilling to prove despite having the opportunity. You've made all sorts of excuses.

I had a dad that made it clear not to cause trouble. With most blacks that don't know who their baby daddy is, it's hard to have one teach you responsibility.

Forum List

Back