127,000 People Voted TODAY in Harris County

You're making a lot of assumptions.

BTW, I think I heard 1/3 of mail in ballots are tossed because they weren't done correctly, but I'm sure you have a riot planned for that too
Just the mere fact that Trump and the Republicans are struggling in and fighting for Texas is a MASSIVE win for the left.

Even if they don't take it this time, they will certainly accomplish it the next.

So either way, I'm on cloud 9 regarding this issue.

Too bad they don't understand what they are voting IN.
Which, according to you, is what again...?
For the 50th time, I'll go over it again. Joe Biden will not be running the country. Pelosi and the extreme Left wing of the Democrats will. China, BLM and ANTIFA will all have a seat at the table as they change the rules to insure perpetual Democrat rule, globalist policies that benefit foreign countries, NOT American citizens. And of course the borders will be porous as ever. All manner of drugs and unidentified foreigners will be waived through Mexico and straight into the country.

Wow, isn't a bit late to be using the scare and fear tactics? Shouldn't you be practicing groveling?

BTW, I think I heard 1/3 of mail in ballots are tossed because they weren't done correctly, but I'm sure you have a riot planned for that too
Just the mere fact that Trump and the Republicans are struggling in and fighting for Texas is a MASSIVE win for the left.

Even if they don't take it this time, they will certainly accomplish it the next.

Correction. The Republicans want Rump and his cronies gone worse than the Dems do. Please do not confuse Republicans and The Party of the Rump. They are not one in the same.

And that's what they said in 2012.

And in 2016.

Your head is in the clouds. And the clouds are in your ass.

Correction. The Republicans want Rump and his cronies gone worse than the Dems do. Please do not confuse Republicans and The Party of the Rump. They are not one in the same.

Correct.

What YOU call Republicans.....we, real Republicans, call cocksucking RINOS.

Folks, nationwide, aren't playing w/this President, they want his ass OUT!!!

Apparently, this is a very important county in Texas.

These are VERY good signs.

Most Democrats will not vote and their votes will be lost in the mail. Democrats are ruled by fear. Republicans will show up at the polls in record numbers.

There is a study out that shows Urban Democrats are who contract Corona and die from it at an alarming rate aboe all other people. So I say to you DemNazis: Stay home, stay safe, and don't die just to cast a vote.

Last edited:

Correct.

And you wonder why we vote against you Party of the Rumpers.

Correct.

No, I don't wonder at all.

He took your power and you want it back.

It's always been about you motherfuckers and what you feel entitled to.

Are you suggesting she's a moderate... Or..............?
She's a corporate Establishment democrat,
I ABSOLUTELY agree with that.

which is Republican light.
No. Establishment Republican light... maybe. I have no love for the Establishment. We agree on that.

I dislike her MORE than you do, trust me.
Eh... Only if you think Hillary is also Establishment democrat. Then that statement is actually believable. However unlikely, I believe it's possible.

*ponders*

Well.. I guess if you don't think Hillary is establishment then you are a bit, or a lot, crazy... And perhaps crazy can feel the emotion more than I can. That does make some sense.

The early voting in Harris County/ Houston thread titles are different but the subject is the same.
And that subject is....?
The early voting in Harris County/ Houston thread titles are different but the subject is the same.
And that subject is....?
The answer is right above your question the early voting in Houston/ Harris County I guess some here don’t realize Houston is in Harris County and is by far the largest city in it.

Folks, nationwide, aren't playing w/this President, they want his ass OUT!!!

Apparently, this is a very important county in Texas.

These are VERY good signs.

So what if 127,000 have voted in Harris County? Harris County voted in 2016 for Hillary Clinton 53.9% to Donald Trump's 41.6%

Hillary got 707,914 votes in Harris County in 2016.

View attachment 401321
View attachment 401322

Obviously someone cheated. The political demographics of Harris County are split pretty evenly, almost 50/50 Democrat to Republican. It went 41.61% Trump and 53.95% Clinton in 2016.

Harris County went 49.31% Romney and 49.39% Obama in 2012, and 48.8% McCain and 50.5% Obama in 2008.

The population of Harris County, Texas is also 31.4% non-Hispanic white, 19.5% non-Hispanic black, 1.1% Native American, 7.0% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander.

If President Trump is getting the Hispanic vote like it appears he is, Harris County will probably go red.

Too bad they don't understand what they are voting IN.
Which, according to you, is what again...?
For the 50th time, I'll go over it again. Joe Biden will not be running the country. Pelosi and the extreme Left wing of the Democrats will. China, BLM and ANTIFA will all have a seat at the table as they change the rules to insure perpetual Democrat rule, globalist policies that benefit foreign countries, NOT American citizens. And of course the borders will be porous as ever. All manner of drugs and unidentified foreigners will be waived through Mexico and straight into the country.
As long as the blob isn’t at the table...it’s a positive for the nation.

Eh... Only if you think Hillary is also Establishment democrat. Then that statement is actually believable. However unlikely, I believe it's possible.

*ponders*

Well.. I guess if you don't think Hillary is establishment then you are a bit, or a lot, crazy... And perhaps crazy can feel the emotion more than I can. That does make some sense.
My dislike for the Establishment grew since Hillary's campaign.

I didn't realize how bad they were at that time.

If you follow my posts, you'll see that I don't spare the Democrats. I just understand that they're miles better than the Republicans, but I openly and continually criticize them on this board.

I don't see rightwing posters openly criticize anyone in their party.

They do it haphazardly as an add-on, SOMETIMES, when they're criticizing Democrats, but that's very rare, and very tepid criticism at best.

And that subject is....?
And that subject is....?
The answer is right above your question the early voting in Houston/ Harris County I guess some here don’t realize Houston is in Harris County and is by far the largest city in it.

That it is. Harris County is that little blurb in the lower right side of the map. I would imagine the blue counties along the border have alot of Hispanics, who will vote for Trump this time.

TX2016-county-results.png

Correct.

No, I don't wonder at all.

He took your power and you want it back.

It's always been about you motherfuckers and what you feel entitled to.

LOL, you honestly believe that you have powers? Are you able to jump small streams in a single bound? Can you use your Evil Vision to stop small flies? I know you must think of yourself superhuman. We just can't figure out your special powers other than not knowing how to grovel when the time comes and it's going to get mighty lonely. You see, we won't accept you claiming, "I barely knew him".

And that subject is....?
And that subject is....?

What are you trying to do, bust their bubble with reality? Reality has never bothered them before and you should not start with it now. Otherwise, there is going to be exploding heads all over the place and I don't care to have to clean that mess up.

Forum List

Back