127,000 People Voted TODAY in Harris County

Folks, nationwide, aren't playing w/this President, they want his ass OUT!!!

Apparently, this is a very important county in Texas.

These are VERY good signs.

It is a good thing that people are voting, however if you're assuming all those voting are commiecrats, you would be wrong. Harris county is very diverse politically.

Most Democrats will not vote and their votes will be lost in the mail. Democrats are ruled by fear. Republicans will show up at the polls in record numbers.

There is a study out that shows Urban Democrats are who contract Corona and die from it at an alarming rate aboe all other people. So I say to you DemNazis: Stay home, stay safe, and don't die just to cast a vote.

Dems need to spend their time at home learning basic handwashing techniques to avoid spreading virus's/diseases anyways.

Senator Leahy just lied his ass off in the Barrett hearing. He said Harris county has only 1 early voting location for a county that has 3 times the population of his State, when in fact there are 122 early voting location is the county. You commies never cease to amaze in the level of your dishonesty.

Too bad they don't understand what they are voting IN.
Which, according to you, is what again...?
For the 50th time, I'll go over it again. Joe Biden will not be running the country. Pelosi and the extreme Left wing of the Democrats will. China, BLM and ANTIFA will all have a seat at the table as they change the rules to insure perpetual Democrat rule, globalist policies that benefit foreign countries, NOT American citizens. And of course the borders will be porous as ever. All manner of drugs and unidentified foreigners will be waived through Mexico and straight into the country.

After trump, I’m good with that.

You're making a lot of assumptions.

BTW, I think I heard 1/3 of mail in ballots are tossed because they weren't done correctly, but I'm sure you have a riot planned for that too
Just the mere fact that Trump and the Republicans are struggling in and fighting for Texas is a MASSIVE win for the left.

Even if they don't take it this time, they will certainly accomplish it the next.

So either way, I'm on cloud 9 regarding this issue.

Correction. The Republicans want Rump and his cronies gone worse than the Dems do. Please do not confuse Republicans and The Party of the Rump. They are not one in the same.

Correct.

What YOU call Republicans.....we, real Republicans, call cocksucking RINOS.

You Trump supporters are the RINOs. Ronald Reagan built a coalition of suburban and rural voters. Trump has chased away suburban voters. Ronald Reagan would leave the party.

You're making a lot of assumptions.

BTW, I think I heard 1/3 of mail in ballots are tossed because they weren't done correctly, but I'm sure you have a riot planned for that too
Just the mere fact that Trump and the Republicans are struggling in and fighting for Texas is a MASSIVE win for the left.

Even if they don't take it this time, they will certainly accomplish it the next.

So either way, I'm on cloud 9 regarding this issue.

Correction. The Republicans want Rump and his cronies gone worse than the Dems do. Please do not confuse Republicans and The Party of the Rump. They are not one in the same.

Correct.

What YOU call Republicans.....we, real Republicans, call cocksucking RINOS.

You Trump supporters are the RINOs. Ronald Reagan built a coalition of suburban and rural voters. Trump has chased away suburban voters. Ronald Reagan would leave the party.

I am not quite sure what to call the Rump Supporters so I just call them the Party of the Rump. It's much fitting.

Ummm... I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be Republican. And you are wrong. I'm exactly rural and know how we think about Trump. Feel free to think otherwise.

Not to be outdone! By this time in 2016 about 150,000 people had voted in California. As of this morning, over a million and a half Californians have already cast their ballots.

Senator Leahy just lied his ass off in the Barrett hearing. He said Harris county has only 1 early voting location for a county that has 3 times the population of his State, when in fact there are 122 early voting location is the county. You commies never cease to amaze in the level of your dishonesty.

He misspoke or got his fact wrong, he didn't lie. Lying is what Trump does easier than breathing (especially now). What Senator Leahy was referencing was the despicable decision to limit each county to one ballot drop box per.

As usual you are a liar. Only one drop off box is allowed if you want to drop off a ballot. Harris county got around that by allowing drive-thru voting at 10 locations. The GOP wants to shut that down.

So what if 127,000 have voted in Harris County? Harris County voted in 2016 for Hillary Clinton 53.9% to Donald Trump's 41.6%

Hillary got 707,914 votes in Harris County in 2016.

View attachment 401321
View attachment 401322

Obviously someone cheated. The political demographics of Harris County are split pretty evenly, almost 50/50 Democrat to Republican. It went 41.61% Trump and 53.95% Clinton in 2016.

Harris County went 49.31% Romney and 49.39% Obama in 2012, and 48.8% McCain and 50.5% Obama in 2008.

The population of Harris County, Texas is also 31.4% non-Hispanic white, 19.5% non-Hispanic black, 1.1% Native American, 7.0% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander.

If President Trump is getting the Hispanic vote like it appears he is, Harris County will probably go red.

You are dreaming. No one is cheating. While Clinton did not do very well nationwide, she got 500,000 more votes than Obama did. That is where the erosion of suburban support for the GOP started. There is no evidence that he is getting the Hispanic vote.

If you're counting on the Fifth Ward to carry Harris County.... you're going end up crying yourself to sleep again on Nov 3. It should split about 50/50 with Trump's 22% approval with blacks. And DJT will run over Plugs in the other 253 counties.

He misspoke or got his fact wrong, he didn't lie. Lying is what Trump does easier than breathing (especially now). What Senator Leahy was referencing was the despicable decision to limit each county to one ballot drop box per.

Well I've challenged one of your comrades, he deflected, so how about you show me in TX law where any drop boxes are authorized. They've never had them before and the TX legislature isn't in session, so they couldn't have changed the law. So come on commie, let's see what ya got.

And yes leahy lied, he had hours to correct the record, and didn't.

For the few voters who cast their lot for Biden, it's too bad they didn't know about the unethical behaviour of their petrified piece of shit earlier.

Well I've challenged one of your comrades, he deflected, so how about you show me in TX law where any drop boxes are authorized. They've never had them before and the TX legislature isn't in session, so they couldn't have changed the law. So come on commie, let's see what ya got.

Leahy is a northeastern cocksucker.

As usual you are a liar. Only one drop off box is allowed if you want to drop off a ballot. Harris county got around that by allowing drive-thru voting at 10 locations. The GOP wants to shut that down.

Poor little fuckhead commie, he said early voting locations, he never mentioned a fucking drop box. Reading is fundamental. LMAO

Leahy is a northeastern cocksucker.

And a freaking liar.

Poor little fuckhead commie, he said early voting locations, he never mentioned a fucking drop box. Reading is fundamental. LMAO

Not for the left.

I think they get audio versions of their talking points.

And have their mothers type their responses.

Not for the left.

I think they get audio versions of their talking points.

And have their mothers type their responses.

I'd say that's entirely possible.

Forum List

Back