13 year old arrested for attempted murder

Le Genius?
What's in a name!!!

If Obama had sons...........

Le Genius Wisdom is his name.

There is a serious problem with children at ever younger ages becoming ever more violent. The driving force behind the escalation of this kind of violence is a social phenomenon that has made it acceptable.

Trayvon Martin was doing nothing wrong when he was beating up George Zimmerman. The three 15 year old boys beating up the white kid on the bus were good boys who weren't doing anything wrong. The mother of the 14 year old in New York said that having a gun and shooting at the police wasn't wrong.

We are training these children to be violent. It starts in the home, it continues in the schools and in the media. They learn that doing these things aren't wrong, it's what's expected of them.

"They are training these children to be violent." There I fixed it. Leave me out of it. I'm not doing that.

Nowhere in the story is 'charged as an adult' mentioned.
If this crime was committed in the manner one might suspect, it may be viewed as particularly outrageous and heinous. However, I cannot see a 13 year old being tried as an adult.

It has been done. Here is one instance:

Now 13, Fernandez is accused of two heinous crimes himself: first-degree murder in the 2011 beating death of his 2-year-old half-brother and the sexual abuse of his 5-year-old half-brother. He's been charged as an adult and is the youngest inmate awaiting trial in Duval County.

Cristian Fernandez, 13-Year-Old Florida Boy Charged With Brother's Murder, Had Life 'Punctuated By Violence' (VIDEO)

It generally depends on the crime. If a young teen can conceptualize and carry out a crime that an adult would commit, he can be charged as an adult. If the other boy in the OP had died, he would likely be on trial as an adult.

Le'Genius Wisdom Williams

for fucks sake people, give your children proper names

aside from that

If he has a record of violence, yea, he can be sent to adult prison.

besides, he shot him several times. teens evil

Usually they are sent to juvenile prison then transferred when they reach 18. ;)

I wouldn't know

I don't hang out with 'those' kind of people.

:eusa_whistle:

There was a 14-year-old who was convicted of murder in my town. She and her boyfriend went to some people's house, knocked on the door and then forced their way in.. Then they executed the three people in the house. The 14-year-old girl did the actual shooting of two women, execution-style after the people were tied up. Begging for their lives. Her 19-year-old boyfriend told her she had to shoot the people because they could identify them. She didn't resist the notion at all, she shot the two women in cold blood , her boyfriend shot the man. 14 years old. She was tried as an adult. For some reason, she did not get life, she will be getting out of prison when she's 60 years old. But she's been trying to get out sooner. The little bitch. Actually, she's not so little anymore, she's obese.

Her name is Winona Fletcher. The people she killed were Ann Faccio, 70, and her 76-year old sister, Emilia Elliot. Her boyfriend, Cordell Boyd, shot and killed Ann's husband Tom Faccio, 69 years old.

Here's what she looked like at the time when she killed the people.

Makes you wonder how people can get so evil at such a young age. I hope she learned something in prison and won't be doing anyone any harm if she does come out.

Forum List

Back