14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg
Obama wrote the stimulus Bill

Obama didn't write shit....staffers did it for him.

Poor white people....no one even has to do anything to them and they feel victimized.

Poor white people....no one even has to do anything to them and they feel victimized.

What do you mean, no one has done anything to us?

We do not have equal standing in our courts of law as the 'reasonable person' standard has been tossed out and now the courts use the 'reasonable minority' standard in every court contest between whites and any other race. It is a legal outgrowth of the 'reasonable woman' standard the courts set up for sexual harassment and rape cases that deliberately discriminate against all men.

There are racial set asides in federal contracts now, mandated by law, that specifically exclude whites.

There are schools that specifically discriminate against whites with their racial set asides and quotas.

There are plain double standards against whites in almost every major industry now and only the children of rich whites or the rich themselves get a fair shake because they can hire the lawyers to defend their interests in court.

And all this is legal and an imbedded part of our legal system today to discriminate against working class whites and treat us as second class citizens.

Once again, you prove you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

But working class whites appear to finally be waking up. Obama's shitty economy and the explosion of whites graduating college and being unable to find jobs is waking people up. That used to be the key to a successful entry into the middle class, but no more, not for working class whites.

And that is going to be fixed.

He should have made a pop tart gun.
That's a Christian thing, but not really of course since Jesus would have supported guns about as much as he would have supported capitalism.
Again you demonstrate that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Jesus ordered his disciples to carry swords, dude. He would have had no problem with guns.
No, he did not order them to carry swords (guns) and when they said we have two swords, for the lot of them, he said that is enough. Then they are also were told to go in his name, and take nothing with them. And at his arrest he tells them to put down the sword, heals the injured man's ear, and allows himself to be arrested even asking why they came for him with swords and clubs as if we were a robber or an insurrectionist. I know my bible, don't play game with me.

He should have made a pop tart gun.
That's a Christian thing, but not really of course since Jesus would have supported guns about as much as he would have supported capitalism.
Again you demonstrate that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Jesus ordered his disciples to carry swords, dude. He would have had no problem with guns.
No, he did not order them to carry guns, and when they said we have two swords, for the lot of them, he said that is enough. Then they are also told to go in his name, and take nothing with them. And at his arrest he tells them to put down the sword, heals the injured man's ear, and allows himself to be arrested even asking why they came for him with swords as if we were a robber or an insurrectionist. I know my bible, don't play game with me.

He still had weapons around him, duh

What do you mean, no one has done anything to us?

In your example the white guy called himself a racist. No one believes that if you are proud of being white means you're racist. Thats why the definition of racist doesnt say anything like that...words have meaning.

We do not have equal standing in our courts of law as the 'reasonable person' standard has been tossed out and now the courts use the 'reasonable minority' standard in every court contest between whites and any other race. It is a legal outgrowth of the 'reasonable woman' standard the courts set up for sexual harassment and rape cases that deliberately discriminate against all men.

This sounds like bunk, so feel free to prove it because on its face to say that minorities are treated better by the courts goes against reality in every way.

There are racial set asides in federal contracts now, mandated by law, that specifically exclude whites.

There are schools that specifically discriminate against whites with their racial set asides and quotas.

I see that anything that is done for blacks you believe is an affront to whites and their total domination of America. Since now you have to share a slice of the pie you're screaming about having less pie while minorities are happy to have just a small slice

There are plain double standards against whites in almost every major industry now and only the children of rich whites or the rich themselves get a fair shake because they can hire the lawyers to defend their interests in court.

That more of a rich VS poor thing bro

And all this is legal and an imbedded part of our legal system today to discriminate against working class whites and treat us as second class citizens.

Once again, you prove you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Whites have preferred treatment in the courts compared to any other race. I know you dont FEEL like thats true but thats how the victim mentality works.

But working class whites appear to finally be waking up. Obama's shitty economy and the explosion of whites graduating college and being unable to find jobs is waking people up. That used to be the key to a successful entry into the middle class, but no more, not for working class whites.

And that is going to be fixed.

Lol...ok

What I would like to know is when did he set the alarm to go off in English class. Did he set it when he made it or when he had it out showing the electronics teacher?

No, he did not order them to carry swords (guns) and when they said we have two swords, for the lot of them, he said that is enough. Then they are also were told to go in his name, and take nothing with them. And at his arrest he tells them to put down the sword, heals the injured man's ear, and allows himself to be arrested even asking why they came for him with swords and clubs as if we were a robber or an insurrectionist. I know my bible, don't play game with me.

You don't know the New Testament very well, not at all.

Matthew chapter 10
16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

24 "The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

26 "So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[b] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

In your example the white guy called himself a racist. No one believes that if you are proud of being white means you're racist.

And that is why Hillary took down the photo of her shaking hands with a guy that had 'White' tattooed to his fore arm, right?

Lol, if you are just going to lie like that, I have no time for this discussion with you.

In your example the white guy called himself a racist. No one believes that if you are proud of being white means you're racist.

And that is why Hillary took down the photo of her shaking hands with a guy that had 'White' tattooed to his fore arm, right?

Lol, if you are just going to lie like that, I have no time for this discussion with you.

What does Hillary doing something with a guy who has a tat have to do with what I said? You're attempting to connect two completely unrelated things unless that guy said he was proud to be white and Hilary said "You're a racist"

Matthew chapter 10
16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

24 "The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

26 "So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[b] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial
34And He said, "I say to you, Peter, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know Me." 35And He said to them, "When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?" They said, "No, nothing." 36And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one 37"For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, 'AND HE WAS NUMBERED WITH TRANSGRESSORS'; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment." 38They said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."

The Sword of the Gospel
34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

Has anyone verified that it actually is a clock? I mean they have verified it is not a bomb but it might just be a thirty minute timer or something. In which case his statement that he built a clock is false.

What does Hillary doing something with a guy who has a tat have to do with what I said? You're attempting to connect two completely unrelated things unless that guy said he was proud to be white and Hilary said "You're a racist"

She didn't say she he was a racist explicitly, but her actions and that of her staff in removing that pic means she is going to duck any said controversy at the minimum.

And libtards do think that every time a white person tries to uphold the law, like with immigration.

Are you going to actually say that liberals do think whites are racist for opposing amnesty for illegals?

She didn't say she he was a racist explicitly, but her actions and that of her staff in removing that pic means she is going to duck any said controversy at the minimum.

And libtards do think that every time a white person tries to uphold the law, like with immigration.

Are you going to actually say that liberals do think whites are racist for opposing amnesty for illegals?

I'm saying what I've always said, no one thinks a white person is racist for being white. You can talk about what something looks like, spin move or anything else but right now my statement stands and hasnt being refuted. So of course you want to change the subject

No man....didn't you hear? ClosedCaption just ended racism! He says skin color isn't race. That you can't determine race based on skin. In fact....you can't even tell what race my avatar is. It's not possible.

He also says religion is race. And so is nationality. So both white and black citizens from South Africa are the same race! Although we can't tell if they are white or black by seeing them....cuz skin color isn't race.

See? It's impossible to be racist to someone unless you've confirmed through a discussion with then what race they are.

Which means....cops literally CAN'T racial profile anyone they aren't already well familiar with....because how could they know anything about them just be seeing them?

Matthew chapter 10

Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial
34And He said, "I say to you, Peter, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know Me." 35And He said to them, "When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?" They said, "No, nothing." 36And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one 37"For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, 'AND HE WAS NUMBERED WITH TRANSGRESSORS'; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment." 38They said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."

The Sword of the Gospel
34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

And what is wrong with dying by the sword? We all die no matter what we do. Jesus gave no proscription against being armed and the first gentile He praised during his life was a Roman Centurian. And the first gentile convert to Christianity was also a Roman soldier.

Christian pacifism is based on a 'special' reading of scripture and always has been.

Forum List

Back