14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

In your example the white guy called himself a racist. No one believes that if you are proud of being white means you're racist.

And that is why Hillary took down the photo of her shaking hands with a guy that had 'White' tattooed to his fore arm, right?

Lol, if you are just going to lie like that, I have no time for this discussion with you.

What does Hillary doing something with a guy who has a tat have to do with what I said? You're attempting to connect two completely unrelated things unless that guy said he was proud to be white and Hilary said "You're a racist"

She didn't say she he was a racist explicitly, but her actions and that of her staff in removing that pic means she is going to duck any said controversy at the minimum.

And libtards do think that every time a white person tries to uphold the law, like with immigration.

Are you going to actually say that liberals do think whites are racist for opposing amnesty for illegals?

I'm saying what I've always said, no one thinks a white person is racist for being white. You can talk about what something looks like, spin move or anything else but right now my statement stands and hasnt being refuted. So of course you want to change the subject

How do you know they're white? Did you ask them?

I'm never gonna let this go you know. You displayed the absolute epitome of liberal stupidity and you're gonna own it.

I'm saying what I've always said, no one thinks a white person is racist for being white.

Congratulations on winning the Biggest Bullshitter Award for the year!

He says skin color isn't race. But religion is. Somehow.

Anyway...so according to him....it's impossible to racially profile a stranger because you can't tell anything about them by sight alone. In fact....you can't be racist towards a stranger...because you don't know their race.

ClosedCaption just disproved racism. Brilliant actually.

I'm saying what I've always said, no one thinks a white person is racist for being white.

Anyway...so according to him....it's impossible to racially profile a stranger because you can't tell anything about them by sight alone. In fact....you can't be racist towards a stranger...because you don't know their race.

Yeah, maybe he can get it published and get his tenure, lol.

Last edited:

He's ignoring me now. He squirmed a lot and realized how stupid his argument was...and just stopped reslonding.

He's ignoring me now. He squirmed a lot and realized how stupid his argument was...and just stopped reslonding.
Congrats on the new notch on your Internet Holster!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Unfortunately thanks to radical Muslims around the world, anyone with a name like this kid has, and how he looks, there is going to be an element of suspicion.
That's just the reality of how things are today.

Everybody losing their minds over an electronic device and they try to give an in-school suspension to this poor kid for wearing an American flag shirt UNDER a sweatshirt. Full blown insanity.

Texas Mom Goes to Battle Against High School When Her Son Is Punished for Wearing American Flag Shirt

Shelly Goode had just finished her night shift at the hospital when she was contacted by Seagoville High School where her son Jaegur attends.

Seems the North Texas school penalized Jaegur with an in-school suspension — because his American flag T-shirt was violating the dress code.

american-flag-shirt-4-e1442503990980.jpg

Goode should have been asleep Monday but promptly got herself together and headed to the school to get to the bottom of what seemed to her like a ridiculous punishment.

What’s more, Jaegur is in ROTC, hoping to earn a college scholarship through the program — and with all that on the line, the junior isn’t given to breaking the rules, Goode said.

And apparently it isn’t as though Jaegur was flaunting the shirt — he was wearing a hoodie over it, and Goode told KDFW that an administrator asked him to lift the hoodie.

Then to in-school suspension he went.

Texas Mom Goes to Battle Against High School When Her Son Is Punished for Wearing American Flag Shirt

Everybody losing their minds over an electronic device and they try to give an in-school suspension to this poor kid for wearing an American flag shirt UNDER a sweatshirt. Full blown insanity.
Not so bright in either case, but one is much more serious since the kid was arrested. The sky is not falling in either case, Chicken Little...

The teachers and principal may not know the difference. If a cop doesn't know how to recognize a bomb then they should go back to third grade.
As misterbeale 13yo son. A 13 year old kid 13 year old kid can tell the difference but a cop cannot?

And you think you could prove that this is not a bomb and be certain enough that you would put the lives of your students at risk?

AhmedsBombClock_zpsyouyhfw5.png

A teacher is not trained to ID bombs, but are trained to keep their students safe, something you libtards forget when it is a convenient gotcha talking point.

The teacher was justified in bringing this to Law enforcements attention, but why they couldn't admit it was harmless as soon as they noticed there were no explosives is bizare and more likely a zero tolerance policy for mock weapons of all kinds at public schools.
I am not questioning the teachers or the principal who called the cops.
I question the ability of the cops to determine if the clock is a bomb or not. If they are already in doubt why didn't the cop called the expert? They already open the box it's they knew it's not a bomb. End of the story.
This kid got end up being invited by MIT and White House.

Shelly Goode had just finished her night shift at the hospital when she was contacted by Seagoville High School where her son Jaegur attends.

Seems the North Texas school penalized Jaegur with an in-school suspension — because his American flag T-shirt was violating the dress code.

american-flag-shirt-4-e1442503990980.jpg

Goode should have been asleep Monday but promptly got herself together and headed to the school to get to the bottom of what seemed to her like a ridiculous punishment.

What’s more, Jaegur is in ROTC, hoping to earn a college scholarship through the program — and with all that on the line, the junior isn’t given to breaking the rules, Goode said.

And apparently it isn’t as though Jaegur was flaunting the shirt — he was wearing a hoodie over it, and Goode told KDFW that an administrator asked him to lift the hoodie.

Then to in-school suspension he went.

An American flag T-shirt?

An obvious terrorist.

/sarc

Not so bright in either case, but one is much more serious since the kid was arrested. The sky is not falling in either case, Chicken Little...
What is 'not so bright' about wearing an American flag T-shirt?

Go paint something ya little know nothing. I'm still rolling @ "I know the Bible"

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

After taking a homemade clock to school, Irving MacArthur High student Ahmed Mohamed, 14, was taken in handcuffs to juvenile detention. Police say they may charge him with making a hoax bomb — though they acknowledge he told everyone who would listen that it’s a clock.

snip*

He showed it to his engineering teacher first thing Monday morning and didn’t get quite the reaction he’d hoped for.

“He was like, ‘That’s really nice,’” Ahmed said. “‘I would advise you not to show any other teachers.’”

He kept the clock inside his school bag in English class, but the teacher complained when the alarm beeped in the middle of a lesson. Ahmed brought his invention up to show her afterward.

“She was like, it looks like a bomb,” he said.

“I told her, ‘It doesn’t look like a bomb to me.’”

The teacher kept the clock. When the principal and a police officer pulled Ahmed out of sixth period, he suspected he wouldn’t get it back.

They led Ahmed into a room where four other police officers waited. He said an officer he’d never seen before leaned back in his chair and remarked: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”

Ahmed felt suddenly conscious of his brown skin and his name — one of the most common in the Muslim religion. But the police kept him busy with questions.

The bell rang at least twice, he said, while the officers searched his belongings and questioned his intentions. The principal threatened to expel him if he didn’t make a written statement, he said.

“They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’” Ahmed said.

“I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

“He said, ‘It looks like a movie bomb to me.’”

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

Heres the best part.....They are STILL INVESTIGATING THE CLOCK!!
Just a bunch of sissies in summer bonnets and little pink booties screaming, "OH NOES!!! AY-RABS! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaay-RABS!!!!1!!!!eleven!!!!"

What is 'not so bright' about wearing an American flag T-shirt?
I was speaking of the administration, doing their jobs only not very well...

Go paint something ya little know nothing. I'm still rolling @ "I know the Bible"
I do know the bible, and your faith, while you do not. That's why I rejected it as a faith for fools, slaves, and children, which it is.

The teachers and principal may not know the difference. If a cop doesn't know how to recognize a bomb then they should go back to third grade.
As misterbeale 13yo son. A 13 year old kid 13 year old kid can tell the difference but a cop cannot?

And you think you could prove that this is not a bomb and be certain enough that you would put the lives of your students at risk?

AhmedsBombClock_zpsyouyhfw5.png

A teacher is not trained to ID bombs, but are trained to keep their students safe, something you libtards forget when it is a convenient gotcha talking point.

The teacher was justified in bringing this to Law enforcements attention, but why they couldn't admit it was harmless as soon as they noticed there were no explosives is bizare and more likely a zero tolerance policy for mock weapons of all kinds at public schools.
I am not questioning the teachers or the principal who called the cops.
I question the ability of the cops to determine if the clock is a bomb or not. If they are already in doubt why didn't the cop called the expert? They already open the box it's they knew it's not a bomb. End of the story.
This kid got end up being invited by MIT and White House.

Well....maybe the cop is the expert? And if not....why knock them for being overly cautious...like the teachers?

Thats not rebutting what I said, thats just a snide capitulation and I love it

What you said is patently untrue and demonstrated by myriad facts of the public domain. I don't have to disprove it.

I can tell how untrue it is by the presentation of so much butthurt

Forum List

Back