15 degrees in Alaska tonight!!! In August!!!

It's interesting to see folks who have demonstrated clearly their inability to understand climate science asking for raw data. It's clear what they are capable of doing with it.

Absolutely nothing.

You're not fooling anyone with this attempt to weasel out of providing the raw data. Only a scientific ignoramus or a fraud would dispute the importance of having the raw data available.

I think it's starting to bother him that he didn't understand the difference between temperature readings and monthly averages of temperature anomalies.

Imagine if an astronomer told an amateur that he couldn't look through his telescope because he wouldn't how to use it. Imagine if a lawyer refused to cite a statute or case law when talking to his client because he wouldn't know how to read it. Imagine if a physician refused to show a patient the MRI because he wouldn't know what he's looking at.

It appears climatology is a special science, one that only insiders can understand, and one only becomes an insider if they agree with AGW. :lol:

Last edited:
It's interesting to see folks who have demonstrated clearly their inability to understand climate science asking for raw data. It's clear what they are capable of doing with it.

Absolutely nothing.

You're not fooling anyone with this attempt to weasel out of providing the raw data. Only a scientific ignoramus or a fraud would dispute the importance of having the raw data available.

I think it's starting to bother him that he didn't understand the difference between temperature readings and monthly averages of temperature anomalies.

Imagine if an astronomer told an amateur that he couldn't look through his telescope because he wouldn't how to use it. Imagine if a lawyer refused to cite a statute or case law when talking to his client because he wouldn't know how to read it. Imagine if a physician refused to show a patient the MRI because he wouldn't know what he's looking at.

It appears climatology is a special science, one that only insiders can understand, and one only becomes an insider if they agree with AGW. :lol:

Yep, we can't look at the actual numbers because we just wouldn't understand!

Meanwhile, they don't understand the difference between a temperature reading and a monthly average.

Yep, we can't look at the actual numbers because we just wouldn't understand!

Meanwhile, they don't understand the difference between a temperature reading and a monthly average.

Yup, they are just repeating talking points. I say the raw data was destroyed and the name-callers post a link to someone saying that the data is curated at a meteorological office. Since I don't accept that as fact, I'm called more names and given a cut and paste from an article. Then when I actually went to every place referenced and found that there wasn't any raw data, I was again called names and told I'm too stupid to see it. Then when I posed a direct and easily proven query, more name-calling.

No proof, nothing to refute my claim, just childish language.

Of course this is the same set of people who say that professional programmers can't critique software written by geologists, while at the same time saying that people who aren't climatologists are unqualified to speak about climate. Except for the ones who agree with AGW, then they don't even need a degree to be considered knowledgeable.

Funny stuff. But no actual data yet.

Absolutely nothing.

Absolutely. Because AGW has been established by science as the current reality. You will not be accepted as a climate science expert if you don't know climate science which says that AGW is current reality.

Somehow the world’s Dittoheads think that there is a place at some table for them when they continuously demonstrate that current climate science is beyond them. Why would you think that?

Would you go to a witch doctor for a cancer cure?

Absolutely. Because AGW has been established by science as the current reality. You will not be accepted as a climate science expert if you don't know climate science which says that AGW is current reality.

ROFL! So anyone who isn't in this exclusive club is not allowed to question what goes on there? Those who do not accept the word of Gol are not "of the body." They are heretics who will be eliminated.

The stupidity is mind blowing!

Somehow the world’s Dittoheads think that there is a place at some table for them when they continuously demonstrate that current climate science is beyond them. Why would you think that?

What we demonstrate is that AGW is a cult, not science. The people you call "climate scientists" are the high priests of this cult. Dupes like you mindlessly accept whatever the priesthood tells you because you don't really understand it.

The irony of that is precious.

When you ask the astronomer to look through is telescope, you're taking up his valuable viewing time. When you demand that climate scientists save every bit of data, uncompressed, just so you can demand to see it as a spot check on their integrity and - more likely - harassment, you take up their time and resources. If denialists had their way, no climate scientist could get ANY work done as they'd spend 12 hours a day answering bullshit FOIA requests.

Just because a man is being paid with taxpayer dollars doesn't mean he has an obligation to satisfy the demands of every single taxpayer. Your taxes pay a tiny, completely insignificant portion of his pay. He has a responsibility to do the job for which he was hired on behalf of ALL the taxpayers, not just you.

BTW, I found the daily, unaveraged records. Did you miss that?

Last edited:
So, tell us about your and Rush's scientific accomplishments and credentials. Also the resources that you have at your disposal for data gathering, climate modeling, and experimentation. Then, while you're at it, your theoretical work on how increased atmospheric GHG concentrations do not lead to AGW.

You have my full attention.

And you have my full attention, what is your suggested solution to the warming trends?

The solution is to do what we have to do anyway. Get off of obsolete fuels and stop dumping consequential waste into the atmosphere of the only home that we have. We don't need to anymore. We've learned the consequences. We're starting to see the cost implications of rapidly rising international demand against failing supply. We have the technology to move on.

LOL......who cant love the most naïve of the naïve?

There are tens of thousands of these across the United States, an investment by railroads in the HUNDREDS of billions.

Without them, the east coast starves pretty much overnight. Only the real bonafide nutters think you throw a switch and put these babbies on solar power next year!!! Most have a 30 year career and there is no replacement. 2.5 million / unit. It is one of dozens and dozens of examples of how deep into a fantasy world the green k00ks are.:2up:

They think we can move freight ( OVER 10 million freight car units) using these guys >>>>>

And forget electricification........far too costly, although, that is NEVER a consideration to any good progressive!!!

http://reasonrail.blogspot.com/2012/05/why-freight-will-never-electrify.html

Last edited:
When you ask the astronomer to look through is telescope, you're taking up his valuable viewing time. When you demand that climate scientists save every bit of data, uncompressed, just so you can demand to see it as a spot check on their integrity and - more likely - harassment, you take up their time and resources. If denialists had their way, no climate scientist could get ANY work done as they'd spend 12 hours a day answering bullshit FOIA requests.

Just because a man is being paid with taxpayer dollars doesn't mean he has an obligation to satisfy the demands of every single taxpayer. Your taxes pay a tiny, completely insignificant portion of his pay. He has a responsibility to do the job for which he was hired on behalf of ALL the taxpayers, not just you.

You're actually trying to justify scientists on the public dime refusing to make their data available to other scientists.

Truly amazing.

ROFL! So anyone who isn't in this exclusive club is not allowed to question what goes on there? Those who do not accept the word of Gol are not "of the body." They are heretics who will be eliminated.

What we demonstrate is that AGW is a cult, not science. The people you call "climate scientists" are the high priests of this cult. Dupes like you mindlessly accept whatever the priesthood tells you because you don't really understand it.

If someone came up to you and said that he was starting a campaign to get 6+8 changed to 11, how would you treat him?

If someone came up to you and said that he was starting a campaign to get 6+8 changed to 11, how would you treat him?

If someone tried to tell me that being skeptical of the AGW abracadabra was the same as saying 6+8=11, I would just call him a deluded imbecile.

You're actually trying to justify scientists on the public dime refusing to make their data available to other scientists.

Truly amazing.

You're asking scientists on the public dime to provide their data to people who have neither the training nor resources to evaluate it.

You should be working on getting the training and resources to meaningfully interpret the data. Why aren't you?

If someone tried to tell me that being skeptical of the AGW abracadabra was the same as saying 6+8=11, I would just call him a deluded imbecile.

What you'd call him is completely irrelevant. AGW is only abracadabra if you are not able to understand it. That has nothing to do with AGW, only to do with you. It's possible that you are capable of learning what you don't know about climate science. You'll never know until you try.

And you have my full attention, what is your suggested solution to the warming trends?

The solution is to do what we have to do anyway. Get off of obsolete fuels and stop dumping consequential waste into the atmosphere of the only home that we have. We don't need to anymore. We've learned the consequences. We're starting to see the cost implications of rapidly rising international demand against failing supply. We have the technology to move on.

LOL......who cant love the most naïve of the naïve?

There are tens of thousands of these across the United States, an investment by railroads in the HUNDREDS of billions.

Without them, the east coast starves pretty much overnight. Only the real bonafide nutters think you throw a switch and put these babbies on solar power next year!!! Most have a 30 year career and there is no replacement. 2.5 million / unit. It is one of dozens and dozens of examples of how deep into a fantasy world the green k00ks are.:2up:

They think we can move freight ( OVER 10 million freight car units) using these guys >>>>>

And forget electricification........far too costly, although, that is NEVER a consideration to any good progressive!!!

Reason & Rail: Why Freight Will Never Electrify

While you are telling us that you are unable to even imagine any solution, we'll go ahead and get it done. Your limitations are not ours. If we were all as limited as conservative imaginations are, we'd still be in the caves.

What you'd call him is completely irrelevant. AGW is only abracadabra if you are not able to understand it. That has nothing to do with AGW, only to do with you. It's possible that you are capable of learning what you don't know about climate science. You'll never know until you try.

I understand the claims of the high priests of the AGW cult perfectly well. That's why I call it abracadabra.

I doubt it's possible for you to learn that you're being suckered by a colossal con. That's why you make such a beautiful liberal.

Truly amazing.

You're asking scientists on the public dime to provide their data to people who have neither the training nor resources to evaluate it.

How difficult is it for these "scientists" to make their data available on a website? What difference does it make who has access to it? It would only matter to people who are afraid that faults in their work might be discovered. Honest competent scientists wouldn't have any concerns.

You should be working on getting the training and resources to meaningfully interpret the data. Why aren't you?

You should work on not being such a pathetic gullible drone who swallows without question every scheme and con the government priesthood dispenses.

Most people can distinguish between science and politics, but not all. That fact should amaze everyone here. The explanation for that are the entertainers whose business plans are based on victimization of DKs (Dunning-Kruger). They work their plan and the DKs line up and do what they're told blindly. Reliably. Unquestionably.

What a business.

Probably not now, that previous alternative treatments have made it into mainstream medicine.

However, I'm not talking about witch-doctor stuff. I'm talking about data, a basis for my career and my education. That's the funny thing about data, it's very cut and dry.

Forum List

Back