🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

16 States Declare Themselves Anti-American Garbage

They swore oaths to protect the American people then sided with foreign invaders from other countries who kill Americans, traffic drugs to our kids, steal our identities, and commit millions of crimes.
:cuckoo:

Nobody cares what you think. Go back to Mexico.

I hear he has a standing job offer in Tijuana at a certain show...
The move should be easy.
Is that the one that involves the donkey.

These communistic sorry assed states declare themselves to be against the security of the United States of America. These attorney generals are shit bags that should be deported to Iran, North Korea or Russia where they love to hate America and its people.
New York, California, 14 other states sue Trump in 9th Circuit over emergency declaration

Trump is busy saluting fucking Communist SOB's and you're busy name calling States communistic sorry assed --

F both of you.
If Obama wanted it...you would be for it.

These communistic sorry assed states declare themselves to be against the security of the United States of America. These attorney generals are shit bags that should be deported to Iran, North Korea or Russia where they love to hate America and its people.
New York, California, 14 other states sue Trump in 9th Circuit over emergency declaration

Trump is busy saluting fucking Communist SOB's and you're busy name calling States communistic sorry assed --

F both of you.

You triggered, or sumthin'? :21:

i'm damn proud that my little state of CT... aka the CONSTITUTION STATE is one of them thar participants.
Roger Sherman is rolling over in his grave.

& nathan hale is not.
Nope...he is spinning out of control. Democrats are not patriotic.

nathan hale fought against tyranny... that's what the (D)s are doing now.
No...Democrats are trying to overturn a constitutional, democratic, election. That is some bullshit. That’s what we fought for in the American Revolution. Democrats are as anti-American as they come.

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

unlike you I'm an American who hates Communist's .

i'm damn proud that my little state of CT... aka the CONSTITUTION STATE is one of them thar participants.
Roger Sherman is rolling over in his grave.

& nathan hale is not.
Nope...he is spinning out of control. Democrats are not patriotic.

nathan hale fought against tyranny... that's what the (D)s are doing now.
You’re the people that walk around with plastic vaginas on your head and bark at the moon.

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

Then why are you one?

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

What's funny is that your TDS has you posting this lame crap!

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

Then why are you one?

I'm an American because I was born here you little cumdrop.

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

What's funny is that your TDS has you posting this lame crap!

you kiss Trumps fat, commie ass - not me.

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

Then why are you one?

What?
An illegal jumped d'a border and dropped you outta' their womb?

F both of you.

F both of you.

nah-

Then why are you one?

What?
Democrats support drug cartels, terrorism, and every other type of anti- American activity. True threat to our national security.

nah-

Then why are you one?

What?
Democrats support drug cartels, terrorism, and every other type of anti- American activity. True threat to our national security.

And they falsely believe that just because they have American citizenship, makes them a true American. Sheesh......

These suits will amount to nothing. The thread is a big nothing burger. It simply Does Not matter. Nothing to be upset about.

It is an attempt to allow L. A. and NYC to dictate to the entire country and mold us in their Progressive image. It was never the intent. States were supposed to be different and our primary government, not the Feds. If you didn't like your state you could move to one that was different.
But the states were never intended to stand in the way of national security.

Agreed, but we're not talking about the wall or national defense.

No,we need to secure the border with walls where needed and fine the crap out of business that hire illegals along with denying them of any gov assistance.

While welcoming aliens in to do the same?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

So you're against making sure we bring in people who can benefit the U.S.?

Benifit my aZZ, no country benifits from immigration

~S~

Forum List

Back