16 Week Fetus Reacts to Music

Just signs of the times
America continues to deteriorate
Sexual immorality, abortion, crime, drugs
All the gun crimes are committed by millennials, yet the sheep blame the gun.
The miracle of life in the womb alone should drive a person to believe in God. Hey but if I believe in God I can't screw around

"16 Week Fetus Reacts to Music"

And if one believes this makes a fetus a 'person' she shouldn't have an abortion.

But it is not 'justification' to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law and in violation of the Constitution.

Just signs of the times
The miracle of life in the womb alone should drive a person to believe in God. Hey but if I believe in God I can't screw around
Subjective, errant opinion, devoid of fact or sound reasoning, legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

Just signs of the times
Subjective, errant opinion, devoid of fact or sound reasoning, legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.
I guess if someone sat on their ass and posted 30k times it wouldn't

Just a lump of tissue you know.

Clearly, it's the woman's stomach dancing; and we have no right to tell her what to do with it.

The state has no right to compel a woman to give birth against her will based on the false perception that a fetus is a 'person' entitled to Constitutional protections; you and others on the right seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, while refusing to offer solutions to end the practice of abortion that comport with the Constitution and its case law.

It looks like classical music is not in this kid's future. Look -- I have no doubt that a near full term fetus reacts to a LOT of things. My daughter at 24 weeks didn't like the M. Jackson Movie at Epcot Center. Was kicking so badly we had to leave. (she still is not fond of Jackson).

But we don't know THAT baby was reacting to music. It's just common sense.. A lot of primitive reactions are possible early in 2nd Trimester. Still will not convince the hard core deniers that abortion is MORE than a medical procedure.

My beef truly is when abortion is treated as a political entitlement and not given the respect and dignity for what ACTUALLY is happening..

Pelosi recently declared that if at any point the fetus is considered a human / baby it should have no impact on the law making abortion legal. In other words they do not care if it is a baby they are killing or not, their right to murder babies at any stage of pregnancy trumps the life of the unborn baby.

Only about 5 percent of abortions happen at 16 weeks or later. We're getting into the time frame here where the majority of abortions are done for medical necessity or due to severe genetic defects.

Pelosi recently declared that if at any point the fetus is considered a human / baby it should have no impact on the law making abortion legal. In other words they do not care if it is a baby they are killing or not, their right to murder babies at any stage of pregnancy trumps the life of the unborn baby.
Well I don't agree with that. Pelosi is an extreme leftist. Late term abortions should be severely restricted, and most Americans agree with limiting late term abortions to medical necessity or in the case of severe genetic defects that no family should be forced by law to bring to birth.

Well I don't agree with that. Pelosi is an extreme leftist. Late term abortions should be severely restricted, and most Americans agree with limiting late term abortions to medical necessity or in the case of severe genetic defects that no family should be forced by law to bring to birth.
Nazis considered all non Ayrians to have severe genetic defects and used that belief to slaughter millions of innocents. Just say'n.

The Nazis strictly banned abortion for Aryans. Good company you keep, Weatherman. The commonality between you and the Nazis is that nobody got a choice. Pro-choicers, of course, think in exactly the opposite way of your and the Nazis, in that we think everyone gets a choice.

(You brought up the Nazis. If you don't like your ideological similarities pointed out, don't bring them up.)

And sweet jeebus, some pro-lifers are dumb. It couldn't possibly be a lit probe stuck in its face making a fetus react. Nope, the fetus had to be dancing, even though it didn't even have a functioning brain (only capable of reflex actions).

Last edited:
Then I guess you anti-abortion people unanimously agree that any woman who would have an abortion should get the death penalty?

Or are you all phonies?

george-carlin-abortion.jpg

Forum List

Back