17 Republican Governors Approve More Refugees for their states

REFUGEES don't live in a foreign country forever. Where are these imaginary "refugees" coming from, and under what conditions can we, the AMERICAN people, expect them to return HOME.

Please restore the definitions of "refugee" and "immigrant." Is that so damn hard?

Yes. They can and do, according to the rules laid out by the Refugee Act of 1980 which covers the settlement and absorption of refugees in the United States and which for the first time clearly defined "refugee" on the definition created at the UN Convention and Protocol on the Status of Refugees.

Refugees are not the same as those groups who come here under "temporary protected status".

Sorry you don't like them, we, the AMERICAN people, supported it.

I have no idea what you think it should be "restored to" since there were no clear prior definitions before this.
We, the American people, have changed our minds.

Good for them, our refugee resettlement program has been a good one.
...good way for terrorists to get in --DUH

Except very few do that way. Most are homies.
so let's take that chance and make it easy for another 9-11...???!!!!hahahah = DUMB

They weren't refugees.
......hahhaha--you didn't comprehend the post = ''make it easy'' !!!..we want to make it HARDER for terrorists to get in= that means cutting back on EVERYTHING= refugees/visas/legal and illegal immigration/etc
..we've go too much legal immigration as it is

Bullshit. Terrorists have not been coming in as refugees. Trying to disguise your racism. We do not have too much illegal immigration either.

The List: 17 GOP Governors Approve More Refugees for their States

Refugee-importing GOP governors are screwing America harder right now than Soleimani and Iran ever have.

They are not screwing anyone except racists who want to keep America white. Clearly they are following their Christian beliefs. Try reading the parable of the Good Samaritan.
They are screwing every American who needs a better paying job, moron. Politicians are paid to follow their christian beliefs. They're paid to do what the voters want, and none of them want the country to import cheap foreign labor.
They are following their Christian beliefs. If you call yourself a Christian, you are a fake Christian. They are screwing no one.

Refugee-importing GOP governors are screwing America harder right now than Soleimani and Iran ever have.

They are not screwing anyone except racists who want to keep America white. Clearly they are following their Christian beliefs. Try reading the parable of the Good Samaritan.
They are screwing every American who needs a better paying job, moron. Politicians are paid to follow their christian beliefs. They're paid to do what the voters want, and none of them want the country to import cheap foreign labor.
They are following their Christian beliefs. If you call yourself a Christian, you are a fake Christian. They are screwing no one.
I'm an atheist, so that horseshit doesn't work on me. I owe foreigners nothing. They are screwing everyone in this country who works for a living. They are taking jobs and lowering wages.

To put this into perspective, between 2018 and 2019, the number of refugees admitted to the U.S. from travel ban countries skyrocketed by almost 784%.

So Trumpists, party of no more refugees, no more immigrants....what's your big plan for revitalizing dying towns, renewing empty urban areas, providing needed workers and paying taxes and into SS and Medicare so your aging asses get taken care of?

The problem is they don't care as most of them are old fucks and will be dead and buried, but they pretend to care for the children and grandchildren. It's about me and only me is their motto.

Whitey has been way too responsible with their fertility rate while brown people have continued to fuck like rabbits never considering how they will pay for their litters of filth...Foreign filth have found a cash cow in stupid Americans who have programmed to believe we benefit from multiculturalism...These dumbmotherfuckers are willing to pay the worlds trash to settle here and ruin this nation.
Ain’t that right Issa ?

Someone must have left you at the curb when they took the trash. Isn't there a landfill somewhere waiting for you to infest?

In the meantime, I am glad for the diversity and vibrancy immigrants have brought to our country.

Shit he's not even good enough to put out with the trash just throw him in backyard and let the maggots feast on their own.

Last edited:

And what's wrong with keeping America white? It was 90% or more white until 1965... and that's what our founding fathers intended for it to be.

The post 1998 GOP strikes again....

What do "we" care about?

ISRAEL

Who do "we" not care about?

Americans

Thank you, post 1998 GOP, for once again demonstrating that there are words, and there are actions.....

The post 1998 GOP = all it cares about is ISRAEL

I'm an atheist, so that horseshit doesn't work on me. I owe foreigners nothing. They are screwing everyone in this country who works for a living. They are taking jobs and lowering wages.

They are screwing no one. You are a hatemonger and a racist. They are not taking jobs as many jobs are going unwanted.

And what's wrong with keeping America white? It was 90% or more white until 1965... and that's what our founding fathers intended for it to be.

I don't look at someone's color when they are in trouble. Apparently racists like you do.

...good way for terrorists to get in --DUH

Except very few do that way. Most are homies.
so let's take that chance and make it easy for another 9-11...???!!!!hahahah = DUMB

They weren't refugees.
......hahhaha--you didn't comprehend the post = ''make it easy'' !!!..we want to make it HARDER for terrorists to get in= that means cutting back on EVERYTHING= refugees/visas/legal and illegal immigration/etc
..we've go too much legal immigration as it is

Bullshit. Terrorists have not been coming in as refugees. Trying to disguise your racism. We do not have too much illegal immigration either.
hahhahahahha very Funny --thank you
1. you are another one that uses the R word for nothing/too much--and it means nothing now--hhahahah
2. how in the heck do you get racism from my post???!!--you CAN'T = you are a moron
3.we were talking about American born terrorists vs non-American born/etc
4. to keep the chances of terrorists from getting in, we have to cut down on refugees/illegal AND legal immigration/etc OR the terrorists can get in easily
yes--we have too much legal and illegal immigration--this doesn't make me racist--if you think it does--YOU are the racist and an idiot

hahahahahha--thanks again--your post is hilarious
simmer down there

...Japan doesn't allow to many immigrants/etc and they are doing great

You and your ancestors are refugees here why the greed? There is room and we need workers according to the Economy.
This is not about refugees. It is about the amount of refugees. Men and women that come here need to assimilate into the general population. That takes time. We have shut the door to immigrants in our history until that was achieved. But it is political now and one party has used it as a basis for votes. This is dangerous because people come here to forget the worse of their home nation and continue the same thoughts that got them here.
I disagree...the US not only needs immigrants but it is what is because of immigration. If the US halted all kinds of immigration let's say since the 50s the US will not be what it is. Every I look i see immigrants. We stole millions of brains from other countries, skilled workers and labor workers, that's why we are where we are since day one.
Just because more brown people are in, thats all what worries you it seems. Dont forget the first settlers and many white immigrants were criminals. War criminals, thugs and even terrorists that fled other countries to start a new life.
Yes, the United States wouldn't be what it is without immigration, and an alcoholic wouldn't be what he is without plenty of drinking. You're arguments don't provide any kind of rational justification for immigration.

importing high skilled labor is one thing. Importing ignorant peasants is another.

You failed to explain why we need immigrants.
Where do you live? Who will work in farms, stores, construction, low paying jobs,...?
Every where I turn I see immigrants working hard....and in the same town most homeless and addicts i see are whites. I invite your to west LA to see it with your own eyes.
Immigrants usually have a vested interest er rest in being successful. The process itself also tends to to self select for enterprising, hardworking, flexible people. The process of uprooting and leaving behind all you knew, not to mention the journey itself for some people weeds out the weak.
many reasons to cut immigration
simple: more workers = lower pay and higher prices....the immigrant capital of the US [ Cali ] proves it--New York also is up there:
almost botton 4th in poverty--also there schools were mucho overcrowded
cheapest-states-in-america.jpg

xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

immigration_facts_1.jpg

Last edited:
You and your ancestors are refugees here why the greed? There is room and we need workers according to the Economy.
This is not about refugees. It is about the amount of refugees. Men and women that come here need to assimilate into the general population. That takes time. We have shut the door to immigrants in our history until that was achieved. But it is political now and one party has used it as a basis for votes. This is dangerous because people come here to forget the worse of their home nation and continue the same thoughts that got them here.
I disagree...the US not only needs immigrants but it is what is because of immigration. If the US halted all kinds of immigration let's say since the 50s the US will not be what it is. Every I look i see immigrants. We stole millions of brains from other countries, skilled workers and labor workers, that's why we are where we are since day one.
Just because more brown people are in, thats all what worries you it seems. Dont forget the first settlers and many white immigrants were criminals. War criminals, thugs and even terrorists that fled other countries to start a new life.
Yes, the United States wouldn't be what it is without immigration, and an alcoholic wouldn't be what he is without plenty of drinking. You're arguments don't provide any kind of rational justification for immigration.

importing high skilled labor is one thing. Importing ignorant peasants is another.

Where do you live? Who will work in farms, stores, construction, low paying jobs,...?
Every where I turn I see immigrants working hard....and in the same town most homeless and addicts i see are whites. I invite your to west LA to see it with your own eyes.
Immigrants usually have a vested interest er rest in being successful. The process itself also tends to to self select for enterprising, hardworking, flexible people. The process of uprooting and leaving behind all you knew, not to mention the journey itself for some people weeds out the weak.
AND----my company has at least 25% immigrants who have trouble speaking English.....they are not making much $$$ at all --they are taking jobs away from Americans

..here's another example:
..this African immigrant that had been at my work has been here about 10 years--and he barely understands English--how the F is this guy going to be successful?? THEN the jackass complained because he wasn't making enough $$$--but he can barely speak English !!!!!!!!

The Governor in my state is 1 of the 17 that support Trumps policy. It is a very red state. If it pissed all you guy off that bad, vote trump out. You guys are some picky right wingers, alright.

I don't look at someone's color when they are in trouble. Apparently racists like you do.
You didn't answer the question.

..here's another example:
..this African immigrant that had been at my work has been here about 10 years--and he barely understands English--how the F is this guy going to be successful?? THEN the jackass complained because he wasn't making enough $$$--but he can barely speak English !!!!!!!!

:dunno:

On the other hand, I work with multiple African students, of varying English skills, coming here for a higher education degree, then staying and finding jobs. In all cases, those who's English was poor to start with, improved notably.

Forum List

Back