🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

17-year-old diagnosed with heart condition after receiving COVID vaccine

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
How sad, he is too young to have such a problem.

17-year-old diagnosed with heart condition after receiving COVID vaccine​

Teenagers do not need this vaccine. When we look back at what we did to kids....because of our own panic....

"A 17-year-old student who received the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in order to attend school and play soccer was diagnosed with heart issues soon after the shot, his father explained Tuesday"

"A week later, he came home and started telling me that his heart was hurting every time he had a heartbeat"

Did they say his heart condition was caused by the shot or are you just making an unsophisticated correlation? I saw a guy drop dead on the basketball court in the middle of the game. Guess what? The vax hadnt even been invented yet.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I pro vaxxer. I'm a do what the fuck you want kind of guy. But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break.

600,000+ people supposedly died of covid. Sounds like a lot, but if you divide that number between the current U.S. Population, you get 0.18% A big fat fucking ZERO point eighteen percent. That is such a minimal percentage. Now how many people have had an adverse reaction with these covid vaccine? 5,000? 10,000? I'll bet it's nowhere near 600,000.

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning... 0.0002%

Did they say his heart condition was caused by the shot or are you just making an unsophisticated correlation? I saw a guy drop dead on the basketball court in the middle of the game. Guess what? The vax hadnt even been invented yet.
It says the 17 year old got his heart condition after he got the jab.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I pro vaxxer. I'm a do what the fuck you want kind of guy. But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break.

600,000+ people supposedly died of covid. Sounds like a lot, but if you divide that number between the current U.S. Population, you get 0.18% A big fat fucking ZERO point eighteen percent. That is such a minimal percentage. Now how many people have had an adverse reaction with these covid vaccine? 5,000? 10,000? I'll bet it's nowhere near 600,000.

People are dying after they get the jab. They are getting Delta. They are getting covid. The information is being censored and suppressed.

That's 600K that actually died. Your forgetting about the others that have to deal with suffering through the virus and then those that have lingering affects long after they are over the virus.

Where is the proof of your claim that the jab caused the heart condition?

That's 600K that actually died. Your forgetting about the others that have to deal with suffering through the virus and then those that have lingering affects long after they are over the virus.

Big deal.

600k is a lot of heart attacks and motorcycle wrecks.

People are dying after they get the jab. They are getting Delta. They are getting covid. The information is being censored and suppressed.

Let them die then. Does it matter to you? Does it matter to me? Maybe. Maybe not. If you're concerned about it, don't take it.

It really does say that, just like I claimed it does. Anybody can read it right in the title without even reading the article.

Big deal.
"But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break."

Stop whining then.

Let them die then. Does it matter to you? Does it matter to me? Maybe. Maybe not. If you're concerned about it, don't take it.
They want to force me to take it, so yes it matters to me. I will resist taking it.

It really does say that, just like I claimed it does. Anybody can read it right in the title without even reading the article.
Where does it say the vax caused the heart condition? It says he was diagnosed which happened to be after he got vaxxed. Do you know what diagnosed means?

Big deal.
"But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break."

Stop whining then.
How am I whining? I'm telling both conservitards and libtards to just shut up and live.

600k is a lot of heart attacks and motorcycle wrecks.
Well loser soldier seems to think 600k is no big deal.

Big deal.

Stop whining then.
How am I whining? I'm telling both conservitards and libtards to just shut up and live.
You're begging people to stop talking about something significant to them just because its insignificant to you.

Forum List

Back