17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

One forfeits rights as part of an agreement. The agreement is made to the state when one receives and signs his/ her name on a requested driver's license. All you libs seem to forget after that signature, the owner of that license has made an agreement to abide by the laws of the states. If a cop pulls you over, for nothing but to have a chat, you are legally bound to honor his request based on your signature on the agreement, the license. End of story. The kid had no rights, he was obligated to follow the directions, he choose a much different route and ended up losing his life by his actions. The cop did nothing but protect himself. We gave the cops that right as a citizen of the US like any other citizen. The cop puts his life on the line in every encounter, not so much the average citizen.

Why is it everytime some fucking violent loser gets shot by a cop all the fucking LIB pussies come out to put up the dumbest fucking posts imaginable?
Even in the face of scientific facts proving the cop was totally justified in 'offing' one of these fuck-wits they won't accept reality.
Remember 'Big Mike'? Remember how the resident LIB cop hating assholes reacted?
Only to find out they had once again climbed on another stinking rotten dead horse.
How many of these fools are wearing their T-Boner hoodies today? NONE!
Now we have a LIB bitch trying to deflect from the PROVEN fact that the 'kid' had assaulted a cop. by putting up videos having no relation to this case. "SEE! See what I mean? All cops are psychos just itching to bully the innocent".
This bitch has some SERIOUS issues with all authority figures. Did 'Daddy' have a job where he wore a uniform when the bitch was three years old? Did 'Daddy' ......... ....... ... ........ ........?
Cop car: Black box proves the high beams were not on. On board camera PROVES the brat repeatedly flashed his high beams at the cop car. The cop car's lights were inspected by an independent forensic lab and found to be correctly adjusted.
Audio video PROVES the brat lied about why he flashed his high beams.
Video PROVES the brat was refusing a calm request to see his paperwork 6 times.
Video PROVES the brat attacked the cop.
The DA saw all the evidence and ZERO charges were laid against the cop. The cop was back in his patrol car the next day.
He should send the parents a bill for the cost of the 7 rounds.
that's really a simple answer. It is who they are. They can't help themselves.

We have red light cameras which allow for traffic citations to be issued without any interaction between law enforcement and citizen. When a traffic violation such as this occurs, and the driver is uncooperative, it could be treated like a red light camera. The officer writes the citation and the driver gets the ticket in the mail.....which he can choose to dispute or not.

Allowing assholes in uniform to exorcise their demons on unsuspecting citizens....using a traffic violation as an excuse.....is bullshit.

And lets not forget, there WAS NO traffic violation. The only violation was the cop blinding people after being told repeatedly about it. Which he admitted.

It's almost like if someone would've wrecked from being blinded they would find the driver at fault saying "well, He IS a cop though" while scratching their ass crack
Lets not forget the kid was combative and refused to show id when requested. All he had to do was show the fucking license, proof of insurance, and registration. But that was too hard for him so he shouldn't of been driving.
again, not fulfilling his terms of the agreement he made to use the vehicle legally. All of those documents are developed as an agreement between the state and the individual. And the kid was obligated to comply to the officer based on him having a valid drivers license. PERIOD.

All that happened was self inflicted.
Why should he think so?
The brat was enabled by his parents his whole life not to respect any authority. I bet his school records are fascinating. LOL LOL
In his loser mind he didn't have to comply with fuck all the cop requested. He never did so why start now right? That's obvious from the video.
No average normal respectful kid raised in a normal decent home gets into a car and behaves the way this brat did towards a cop. Doesn't fucking happen.
Oh I bet he was a real 'piece of work' at home.
My mind flashes back to some of our other LIB heroes: T-Boner. Big Mike.
Thanks mommy for your parenting skills.
(At least you don't have to worry he'll keep stealing the money from your purse anymore.)

Obviously, you people have NO concept of our rights as citizens. No, the police cannot shoot and kill us because we are unruly. No, they cannot KICK our cellphones out of our hands when we are recording them on a public roadway. They are OUR employees. We pay their salaries, and we have rights to protect us against those police who abuse their power, of which there are MANY.

I don't agree with you on the cell phone part. The cop told him to put it down and it was clear the kid was never going to cooperate.

and failure to cooperate means DEATH!!!!!!!!!...if you live in some totalitarian banana republic.

Certainly not, but once the kid retaliated, the situation was escalated and the risk for this outcome was greatly increased.

I wish we knew the whole story here. Unfortunately due to the kids death we may never have the complete truth.

The kid acts a bit cocky, I have a feeling he was trying to catch an officer losing his cool on video.
Unfortunately it went well beyond that.

Another part of the story, is today we keep hearing over and over comments by police officers, and police agencies that I swear I don't remember hearing years ago. That is, and I'm paraphrasing, "the officer felt his life was in danger". Obviously in order to justify lethal actions taken.

Maybe there is a difference in the way officers are trained today, or maybe this is the way it's always been and it's due to cable news and the internet why we hear it all the time now.
No and yes.
We see more of it due to our technology.
The entire culture has changed and with it policing will never be the same.
Today's 'kids' were (cough educated in union controlled LIBERAL Indoctrination Centers.)
The kids are ALL winners. There are never any losers. Everyone gets the same cheap plastic trophy just for showing up. Less 'hassle' for the teacher. Just hand out 'A's' to all the kids and fucking go home open a beer, have a toke and watch Oprah.
Nobody has to show any respect for anyone.
The parents are feckless. "He'll grow out of hitting his mother".
Once in awhile the spawn of one of these 'PC' parents gets their head blown off.
Who cares?

Firstly, was it NECESSARY to rip the kid out of his car and order him to lie on the ground? Could the officer have simply said, okay, if you don't want to cooperate, I am calling for back up and you will be brought to the police station. The choice is yours, and then waited for backup to arrive and stand there? Is it necessary for the police to become violent?

Was it necessary to pull the boy over in the first place? Do you consider flashing your lights to be a crime at all?
Yes, it was necessary and the the police officer did call for backup. But in the meantime, the kid attacked the cop.

If you came to me with a story of a kid attacking you...I would laugh my butt off at you. If you told me you killed the kid for it, I would quit laughing and drop you where you stand.
Sure you would asshole.
Permanent Ignore

Hiding from the truth doesn't make it go away, boy.

Last edited:
Obviously, you people have NO concept of our rights as citizens. No, the police cannot shoot and kill us because we are unruly. No, they cannot KICK our cellphones out of our hands when we are recording them on a public roadway. They are OUR employees. We pay their salaries, and we have rights to protect us against those police who abuse their power, of which there are MANY.

I don't agree with you on the cell phone part. The cop told him to put it down and it was clear the kid was never going to cooperate.

and failure to cooperate means DEATH!!!!!!!!!...if you live in some totalitarian banana republic.

Certainly not, but once the kid retaliated, the situation was escalated and the risk for this outcome was greatly increased.

I wish we knew the whole story here. Unfortunately due to the kids death we may never have the complete truth.

The kid acts a bit cocky, I have a feeling he was trying to catch an officer losing his cool on video.
Unfortunately it went well beyond that.

Another part of the story, is today we keep hearing over and over comments by police officers, and police agencies that I swear I don't remember hearing years ago. That is, and I'm paraphrasing, "the officer felt his life was in danger". Obviously in order to justify lethal actions taken.

Maybe there is a difference in the way officers are trained today, or maybe this is the way it's always been and it's due to cable news and the internet why we hear it all the time now.

Yes, there is a difference in how officers are trained today...at least that is what I have to think, because the alternative would be that we just have a lot more officers today who don't deserve the honor of wearing that badge, let alone the responsibility to enforce the law and the power to use deadly force.

In my day, in my Dad's day and in my great-granddaddy's day, we put our lives on the line to prevent needless deaths, we didn't get our panties in a wad and get scared like a little girl in a scary movie at unarmed perps mouthing off to us or resisting. Indeed, it seems we managed to protect ourselves just fine from these scary, unarmed, folks using our billy clubs, black jacks, mag lights, or some nice lead-filled gloves, without having to kill them. Now these little wussies are scared of their own shadows and seem to have a hard time refraining from deadly force despite all their new, non-lethal, gadgets. Today, way too many cops don't act like men, they act like scared little girls. They need to find a new profession before they totally loose the support of their communities...which is the most important asset they have.

Years ago we didn't have kids at the age of 13 joining gangs and shit. The mere fact that we have armed "kids" working for gangs and drug runners puts every officer in a situation of automatic concern for their safety at every single stop they have to make; regardless of the person's age. When said person get's belligerent about providing necessary information (ID, Registration, Insurance, Name, w/e) that heightens the "concern" factor, ie brings forth the idea that the "kid" has a warrant or is up to something, the car is stolen or packed with drugs, etc. All of which leads the officer to consider that said person could be armed. When said person then attacks the officer, be it with hands, car oors, or anything else, it's not rocket science that the officer feels their life is being threatened.

It'd be nice if officers could make instant swaps between taser and gun before they got knocked unconscious, but it just doesn't work that way regardless of whatever training you want to give them. In this case the taser didn't work on the "kid" so the /only/ option left is the gun. The argument that the officer should have let the kid hit him and run away. EVEN if the kid happened to run away instead of beating the shit out of the cop, it goes against a major part of the officers duty - they are supposed to handle this crap civilians don't have to.

If one believes/wants to "ensure" their rights are not infringed, then do as the officer commands for the time being and take it up in court. Not only will your rights be enforced by the judge, but the cop will be removed so that officer doesn't molest other peoples rights, plus you might make some cash off the inconvenience. And, you know what, every one of us cop supporters will applaud that bad cop being taken off the streets.

It is absolutely /stupid/ to attempt to "enforce" your own rights via violence with an officer, and frankly there's simply /no/ place for that in todays dangerous and violent society. An officer does not sign up to get beat up and/or killed by /anyone/, certainly not someone who is mentally willing to physically attack them rather than give up their license, registration and ID while driving. What about the officer's family? Should their kids be forced to be raised without a father simply because some punk kid decided to "rebel" and beat them to death? I find it odd that it's okay for the kid here to attack the officer, oh that's normal teen rebellion, yet for the officer to react with fear due to society today isn't okay. The double standard is real.

The reason I asked is because you sound like you would be a terrible parent. I expect more from my 17 year old than I do anyone else. Regardless of age, gender or profession.

I expect my 17 year old to respect law enforcement and to comply with whatever lawful orders they give.
And if they don't comply you gladly accept them being killed by the cop they showed disrespect towards.

Yeah, sure.

I've come to the conclusion that these people are sociopaths.
Oh Jackson, you want to explain to us what you find "funny" about this post? Teenaged boys being gunned down by cops who don't know how to handle people? That "funny" to you?
Oh, poor Chris. You just can't handle the facts, can you. Did you want the Police Officer to invite the brat over for hot chocolate so they could share a conversation about respecting authority while you are in your teens?
Maybe after weeks of this "bonding," the brat would see that respecting authority figures is number one, not their self absorbed self in not complying with directions.
Just as others have pointed out to you, the DA investigated and it was considered a "good stop resulting in a shooting." Ket it go. You are losing.

Lol. I don't think so. There is nothing "funny" about this situation. A boy's life has been extinguished by a cop who is poorly trained and because he was on patrol by himself. If he had a partner, this would not have happened.

Whether or not you think the boy was a "brat" is completely irrelevant. The police do not get to shoot and kill us because we are "bratty." End of story.
There is nothing funny about this story, but what is ironic and amusing is your answer to people on this thread. The police officer is not there to play psychologist. He even warned the kid that if he had just followed directions, there wouldn't be need for an arrest. The kid, who probably got his way with his parents was just behaving in an anti authoritative manner. I hope parents who are reading this think about their own teenagers and instill a respect for police officers and their safety. Just an easy lesson. Do what the police officer tells you to do. If you don't, this ending could be an ending for them. His parents needed that discussion and it's too late now.

I am a police officer and I am ordering you strip naked, run down to the nearest convenience store, cover yourself with whipped cream, jump up and down and scream like a chicken. If you don't provide video evidence within 24 hours we will tase your pee pee till you sing like Abba.

Ahh, I love the smell of my unlimited power in the morning...it helps mask the smell of stupidity that reeks throughout the posts of the serfs and slaves in this thread.
Show me where something like that happened. You can't because police officers don't make a habit of abusing their authority. When they possibly are abusing their authority, they are up on charges. Did that happen in this case? No.

It has happened a lot...if you weren't some youngster stuck in his own little fishbowl, you would know that.

There are a LOT of good cops out there who use the great honor, power and responsibility they are given to the best of their abilities...but there are also many who dishonor the badge and abuse their power...and the number of those seems to be increasing. This blind cop-love is just as dangerous to our liberty as blind military-love or blind black-love or blind liberal-love or blind-conservative love.

We have red light cameras which allow for traffic citations to be issued without any interaction between law enforcement and citizen. When a traffic violation such as this occurs, and the driver is uncooperative, it could be treated like a red light camera. The officer writes the citation and the driver gets the ticket in the mail.....which he can choose to dispute or not.

Allowing assholes in uniform to exorcise their demons on unsuspecting citizens....using a traffic violation as an excuse.....is bullshit.

And lets not forget, there WAS NO traffic violation. The only violation was the cop blinding people after being told repeatedly about it. Which he admitted.

It's almost like if someone would've wrecked from being blinded they would find the driver at fault saying "well, He IS a cop though" while scratching their ass crack
Lets not forget the kid was combative and refused to show id when requested. All he had to do was show the fucking license, proof of insurance, and registration. But that was too hard for him so he shouldn't of been driving.
Being pulled over probably interrupted his listening to cop killer rap music. His frame of mind seems to indicate cop hating conditioning. You need look no further than this forum to see cop haters sewing their poison. At least this kid had the guts to go down fighting "the pigs" unlike the whiny pussy bitches who write cop hater threads here.
Enough of the rap music makes suburban white teenage dicks in cop killers bullshit.
As far as you know he was a Justin Bieber or one direction fan.
That noise would make anybody nuts.

Years ago we didn't have kids at the age of 13 joining gangs and shit.

Bull. I was initiated into a gang n shit when I was in the 4th grade and my dad was a freakin cop. I ended up not only as a cop, but as a commissioner to boot. Wacky stereotypes and ignorance of history outside of one's own little fishbowl is not a good recipe for debating public policy.

And while in said gang you attacked an officer and got shot or no? Did you have interactions with an officer where you attempted to "hide" criminal activities that you'd already been caught for? Did you have a gun at any time while in said gang?

Just as a note, not one of my three boys "rebelled" - at worst they blamed their brothers for shit. Never did they break curfew, never did they shoplift, and never did they even raise their voices at us. So no, I don't think that young man was acting like a "normal" teen at all, he was being a punk and then he attacked the officer, likely because for some reason there is a group of moron's who think that acting like a punk is okay so they never taught the kid that being a punk is unacceptable.
The whole point of being a "punk"is to be unacceptable to the herd.
His parents act as if his shit didn't stink.
It a classic case of blind eye parenting

And if they don't comply you gladly accept them being killed by the cop they showed disrespect towards.

Yeah, sure.

Oh, poor Chris. You just can't handle the facts, can you. Did you want the Police Officer to invite the brat over for hot chocolate so they could share a conversation about respecting authority while you are in your teens?
Maybe after weeks of this "bonding," the brat would see that respecting authority figures is number one, not their self absorbed self in not complying with directions.
Just as others have pointed out to you, the DA investigated and it was considered a "good stop resulting in a shooting." Ket it go. You are losing.

Lol. I don't think so. There is nothing "funny" about this situation. A boy's life has been extinguished by a cop who is poorly trained and because he was on patrol by himself. If he had a partner, this would not have happened.

Whether or not you think the boy was a "brat" is completely irrelevant. The police do not get to shoot and kill us because we are "bratty." End of story.
There is nothing funny about this story, but what is ironic and amusing is your answer to people on this thread. The police officer is not there to play psychologist. He even warned the kid that if he had just followed directions, there wouldn't be need for an arrest. The kid, who probably got his way with his parents was just behaving in an anti authoritative manner. I hope parents who are reading this think about their own teenagers and instill a respect for police officers and their safety. Just an easy lesson. Do what the police officer tells you to do. If you don't, this ending could be an ending for them. His parents needed that discussion and it's too late now.

I am a police officer and I am ordering you strip naked, run down to the nearest convenience store, cover yourself with whipped cream, jump up and down and scream like a chicken. If you don't provide video evidence within 24 hours we will tase your pee pee till you sing like Abba.

Ahh, I love the smell of my unlimited power in the morning...it helps mask the smell of stupidity that reeks throughout the posts of the serfs and slaves in this thread.
Show me where something like that happened. You can't because police officers don't make a habit of abusing their authority. When they possibly are abusing their authority, they are up on charges. Did that happen in this case? No.

It has happened a lot...if you weren't some youngster stuck in his own little fishbowl, you would know that.

There are a LOT of good cops out there who use the great honor, power and responsibility they are given to the best of their abilities...but there are also many who dishonor the badge and abuse their power...and the number of those seems to be increasing. This blind cop-love is just as dangerous to our liberty as blind military-love or blind black-love or blind liberal-love or blind-conservative love.
I agree with much you say, but I don't think I would used "Many dishonor their badge. This thread is about one instance where it was not a bad cop. Count the times he reitterated the commands. Six. License, insurance and registration.

You should see the video, the cop lied and escalated the situation. In a unmarked car I think, and was high beaming everyone in the face with his lights which he denied...then told the boy if he had treated the POLICE differently the POLICE wouldnt have pulled HIM over for the POLICE blinding people.

Anyone who watches this video and claims that shooting was justified hasnt shot shit off except their mouth
The police officer told this kid 6 times to give him his license, registration and proof of insurance. The kid never complied, saying once he "didn't have to." Uh, that kind of attitude will get you arrested which is exactly what was going on. The kid then still argues that he doesn't have to get out of the car, wouldn't get down when told to, and fought back. The parents are suing instead of apologizing to the officer for bringing up a brat that thinks he's entitled to ignore police officers' demands. For those who think the officer was wrong, try ignoring the police when they stop you. BTW, the kid admitted he didn't have a license on him. Maybe that was the reason he was so belligerent. Good bye sonny. Maybe this thread will set some people straight.
I have yelled, cussed,called him a nazi stormtrooper etc before yet the pig didn't even pull his gun. Closest I ever got was pig threatening to taze me for going back to my home...should have let him i would be rich and he would be fired since I was unarmed and turned away from him oh and my wife was recording it as we have started doing ALL interactions with pigs
The irony of one of our resident white supremacists calling cops Nazis , is fucking hilarious

And while in said gang you attacked an officer and got shot or no? Did you have interactions with an officer where you attempted to "hide" criminal activities that you'd already been caught for? Did you have a gun at any time while in said gang?

What I did or did not do in the gang, outside the gang, in a clam or with green eggs and ham isn't any of your business nor is it relevant to YOUR silly, incorrect statement "Years ago we didn't have kids at the age of 13 joining gangs and shit."?

Last edited:
I didn't bring your personal life into this discussion sir, you did by claiming you joined a gang as a kid then became an officer.

Is your argument that kids do not join gangs? If not the what is your argument against officers fearing armed kids?

I agree with much you say, but I don't think I would used "Many dishonor their badge. This thread is about one instance where it was not a bad cop. Count the times he reitterated the commands. Six. License, insurance and registration.

If he was a "good cop" the kid would be alive. This isn't some instance where some kid was armed and an actual threat, or looked like he might be armed...no he was obviously unarmed, thus there simply was no threat that justified the use of deadly force. A good cop would have resolved the situation with the kid alive...slightly battered...but alive. Period. End of story. The fact that anyone would try to justify this bullshit just goes to show how far this country has gone down the rabbit hole of police/sheep state and Idiocracy.

I didn't bring your personal life into this discussion sir, you did by claiming you joined a gang as a kid then became an officer.

Is your argument that kids do not join gangs? If not the what is your argument against officers fearing armed kids?

No, your statement was that kids did not join gangs back in whatever mythical day is in your mind...I merely used anecdotal evidence to prove you wrong. Then, rather than admitting your mistake, as honest, decent folk would do, you tried to turn it into an inquisition of what I did in the gang.

If you want an honest discussion, stow the horsepucky gotcha games (that you ain't very good at anyway) and try to engage honestly.

... I'm sorry I have no idea what your talking about anymore, but frankly I have zero interest in arguing your hypothetical real life.

My point is that in the past kids joining games and packing wasn't as expected, today it is. In the past it wasn't "cool" to be in a gang, today it is. In the past kids wanted to be successful respectable folks, today that's shunned in favor of being a "cool" criminal. Today kids have far less respect for life in general, and far more selfish tendencies. All of this social change has lead to a concern that /anyone/, and especially those who reject and fight against a lawful authority figure, might be armed. This automatically increases the "danger" factor in any interaction.

Lets see, who to believe? An idiot on a n internet board that saw and can not understand a video or a DA that had all the evidence, all the facts and investigated the situation?

I'm saying that the police need better training to deal with belligerent people. Correct? I'm saying there should be two officers to every patrol car because that would keep citizens, as well as cops safer. Correct?
So you are no longer claiming the cop murdered the "boy"? No longer claiming any crime occurred?

Forum List

Back