🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

19 Dead Democrats Caught Trying to Register to Vote in Virginia

But there is no such thing as voter fraud....of course not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...Qiu4wSbaPgjn3XoWg9rDWDjS_O4OavOpsyKVZxLTpJHPw

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

"He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.​
Well assfguck, no one said there was no voter fraud.

We said that there were no statistics showing significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

So, registration fraud. No vote fraud. Just another big Republican lie, same old same old.

All Republican lie, at every opportunity. That's the lesson to take from this. Based on experience, anything any Republican says should always initially be assumed to be a lie, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

It's still voter fraud... moron

He got caught... five years in prison should learn him
Nope. It would not ve voter fraud unless some one trued to vote under that name.i

You stupid ass Trumpettes really need to get a brain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...Qiu4wSbaPgjn3XoWg9rDWDjS_O4OavOpsyKVZxLTpJHPw

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

"He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.​
Well assfguck, no one said there was no voter fraud.

We said that there were no statistics showing significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
Why do you oppose having to prove you are the person you claim to be when casting a vote?

So, registration fraud. No vote fraud. Just another big Republican lie, same old same old.

All Republican lie, at every opportunity. That's the lesson to take from this. Based on experience, anything any Republican says should always initially be assumed to be a lie, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

It's still voter fraud... moron

He got caught... five years in prison should learn him
Nope. It would not ve voter fraud unless some one trued to vote under that name.i

You stupid ass Trumpettes really need to get a brain.
I provided the definition of voter fraud earlier in the thread. Voter registration fraud was part of it.

Get educated.

Why do you oppose having to prove you are the person you claim to be when casting a vote?

We don't. It's already done. Duh.

Why do you push the big lie that picture ID is required to do that?

Can you show us even a single case of vote fraud by in-person impersonation? If it's such a problem, you should be able to. Yet you can't.

Can you show us even a single case of vote fraud by in-person impersonation? If it's such a problem, you should be able to. Yet you can't.
No in person vote fraud?

The Heritage Foundation

Here is a guy who could have voted for AG Eric Holder.

Here is the blithering idiot Eric Holder trying to downplay it....

Yes, vote fraud.

Voter Fraud (Election Fraud) — Interfering with the results of an election by doing illegal things that affect the vote's outcome. Types of voter fraud include:

• Bribery
  • Illegal voter registration
  • Tampering with voting machines or ballot boxes
  • Voter impersonation
  • Vote buying
  • False advertising about the election date or how to vote

Definitions of Common Voting and Election Terms | USAGov
Why is absentee ballot fraud missing from your list? That`s for real unlike most of the things listed.
North Carolina investigators zero in on absentee ballots in unresolved House race

And it was caught. And who was doing it? The Republicans. And how was it corrected? They had to redo the whole election. Post Election Audits work and keeps the frauds down to less than a 1% rate which has almost a zero affect on any election. Those that it may affect would have a recount and an audit or a possible re run off anyway. If you want to stop more than 50% of voter fraud like there was in 2016 and 18 then don't allow Republicans to vote.

No in person vote fraud?

Not what I said. Again, very dishonest of you. I said in-person impersonation vote fraud.

So, it appears you couldn't even a single actual case of in-person impersonation vote fraud, the thing that you're so desperate to stop.

Being how the reasons for you stated crusade makes no sense, clearly they're not your real reasons.

No in person vote fraud?

Not what I said. Again, very dishonest of you. I said in-person impersonation vote fraud.

So, it appears you couldn't even a single actual case of in-person impersonation vote fraud, the thing that you're so desperate to stop.

Being how the reasons for you stated crusade makes no sense, clearly they're not your real reasons.
There were dozens of examples in my link.

You lose again.

"No charges have been filed." That's the reason Democrats claim there's no such thing as voter fraud. A week in jail, a big fat fine and about two years of community service would cut back on dead people voting.

That’s what the link is for, moron.

Sweet jeebus, you can't really be this dim, can you? Oh, you're not. You're still digging deeper, not wanting to admit you were wrong.

Point to the state and case. If you didn't fake everything, that shouldn't be a problem.

But since you won't do it, it looks to everyone like you did fake everything.

That’s what the link is for, moron.

Sweet jeebus, you can't really be this dim, can you? Oh, you're not. You're still digging deeper, not wanting to admit you were wrong.

Point to the state and case. If you didn't fake everything, that shouldn't be a problem.

But since you won't do it, it looks to everyone like you did fake everything.
I see you are too dim to use a link.

I see you are too dim to use a link.

The link only goes to a big map of the USA. Tell me, which state and which case?

You suck so badly at lying, you really shouldn't do it.
I’m sorry you are too stupid to actually click on each state to see the list of voter fraud for each one,

Do you need someone to help you breathe too?

Last edited:
The DemRats are human scum

always trying to cheat ....always corrupting....always with the corruption

they have been trying to register dead people forever....that's what they do best.....and of course now they are registering their illegals...

GOD knows how much I and all patriots...ALL PATRIOTS............... despise these people....YOU PEOPLE ARE HUMAN SCUM!

GOD knows how much I and all patriots...ALL PATRIOTS............... despise these people....YOU PEOPLE ARE HUMAN SCUM!

You suck at lying as badly as Nostra.

We get it. You can't win if you cheat, and you know it, so you cheat like nobody has ever cheated before.

I wouldn't call you scum, of course. You're just a boring authoritarian-follower. Your masters are traitors, they tell you to be a traitor, so you obey.

You suck at lying as badly as Nostra.

We get it. You can't win if you cheat, and you know it, so you cheat like nobody has ever cheated before.

I wouldn't call you scum, of course. You're just a boring authoritarian-follower. Your masters are traitors, they tell you to be a traitor, so you obey.

so you are ok with dead people registering as demonrats?

Forum List

Back