🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

19 Dead Democrats Caught Trying to Register to Vote in Virginia

From post #1 ;

As we know the dude is guilty of registration fraud and needs to be prosecuted, what's the point of repeating it all?

My first point is there's no vote fraud involved. Words mean things. Vote fraud means fraud while voting, not while registering.

My second point is that overall, vote fraud is far more commonly seen from Republicans.

Yeah, people die. BREAKING NEWS!

‘But what about the living?

• Steven Mnuchin is registered to vote in California and New York
  • Steve Bannon, senior adviser to the president, is registered to vote in Florida and New York
  • Tiffany Trump is registered to vote in Pennsylvania, where she was a student until May, and in New York
  • Jared Kushner and (former) White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer are registered in two states. Kushner is registered in New York and New Jersey, according to the Post, which cited election officials and voting registration records. Spicer is registered in Virginia and Rhode Island.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article128727224.html#storylink=cpy

But there is no such thing as voter fraud
Of course, there are different types of voter fraud. The real contention is that there is no significant, in person voter fraud. Because there isn't.

Vote fraud in Virginia? Pfft...your article is kids' stuff, compared to what the republicans did in Virginia:

Va. GOP congressman, staff investigated for election fraud
Virginia? Between sexual assault and blackface and now voter fraud, Dems are already on thin ice, so hush.

But there is no such thing as voter fraud
Of course, there are different types of voter fraud. The real contention is that there is no significant, in person voter fraud. Because there isn't.

Vote fraud in Virginia? Pfft...your article is kids' stuff, compared to what the republicans did in Virginia:

Va. GOP congressman, staff investigated for election fraud
Virginia? Between sexual assault and blackface and now voter fraud, Dems are already on thin ice, so hush.
And in other news, republicans committed huge vote fraud in virginia.

There are two examples in Kalifornia alone.

Finally, I got you to look. It only took massive humiliation. Next time, do it immediately, and spare yourself that.

So, two illegals. One was a fervent Trump backer, one affiliation unidentified. And both used fake IDs, so you ID jihad falls flat there as well.

So,. the lesson we learn, again, is that vote fraud tends to be a Republican thing. Republicans pretend the opposite to justify their own rampant vote fraud.
I looked before I ever posted the link, Doofus.

I never made any claim about voter fraud being tied to one particular party.

You wanted ONE example of in person voter fraud and I gave you dozens.

You have lost so many times in this thread it is getting comical.

Did you not hear that the DNC considered an accurate voter base am "Existential threat"?

Because an anonymous source said so! Obviously, that fools Frank and the Trumptards. Or at least they pretend to be fooled.

Cheating keeps you competitive

Which is why all the Trumptards here so fanatically defend their side's constant cheating. They know very well they can't defend their dogshit policies and criminal leaders. They know they can't win without turning the cheating up to "11", so it's what they do.

Tell us, which Democrat was recently caught tossing the other side's absentee ballots into the dumpster? Oh wait, that was the Republicans.

Central figure in North Carolina absentee ballot fraud indicted on multiple counts
Have you figured out how to click on that map yet, Genius?

You got bagged. Deal with it. You can't lie your way out of this one.

Please point out my lie.

You keep pointing out that only Dems cheat when the Reps are the King of Cheats. And you seem to say that any of this has any real outcome of any finished elections. Hate to break it to you but the post election audits have ended almost all of the cheating and are sending most of the dishonest officials to prison these days.
Feel free to show ONE post of mine claiming only Dims cheat.

You can’t because you lied.

If they disregard the 10 million illegal voters recruited by Hillary in '16, Trump would have won the popular vote by 8 million.

Because an anonymous source said so! Obviously, that fools Frank and the Trumptards. Or at least they pretend to be fooled.

Which is why all the Trumptards here so fanatically defend their side's constant cheating. They know very well they can't defend their dogshit policies and criminal leaders. They know they can't win without turning the cheating up to "11", so it's what they do.

Tell us, which Democrat was recently caught tossing the other side's absentee ballots into the dumpster? Oh wait, that was the Republicans.

Central figure in North Carolina absentee ballot fraud indicted on multiple counts

Please point out my lie.

You keep pointing out that only Dems cheat when the Reps are the King of Cheats. And you seem to say that any of this has any real outcome of any finished elections. Hate to break it to you but the post election audits have ended almost all of the cheating and are sending most of the dishonest officials to prison these days.

If you only posted where it was the Dems then you are you saying that only the Dems cheat and the Reps are innocent. And that sums up your posts, Rumpster.

If they disregard the 10 million illegal voters recruited by Hillary in '16, Trump would have won the popular vote by 8 million.

If you can find those 10 million that were found in any of the post election audits, you would be right. But since none were found, that's quite a Rumpster story there.

Please point out my lie.

If you only posted where it was the Dems then you are you saying that only the Dems cheat and the Reps are innocent. And that sums up your posts, Rumpster.
Quote my post saying that.

Why can’t you? Why? Because you lied.

Please point out my lie.

You should wait at least a week before you post the denial. It's bad form to post the denial 3 messages past where you posted otherwise. But what would one expect from a rumpster.

Please point out my lie.

You should wait at least a week before you post the denial. It's bad form to post the denial 3 messages past where you posted otherwise. But what would one expect from a rumpster.
So you can’t quote the post where I said what you claim.

I guess we are done here, liar.

But there is no such thing as voter fraud....of course not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...Qiu4wSbaPgjn3XoWg9rDWDjS_O4OavOpsyKVZxLTpJHPw

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

"He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.​
All democrats huh?

who would have suspected that they only had voting machines in Hell but not Heaven?

Please point out my lie.

Dems are certainly sleazier. I mean, FFS, you ran Hillary.

If you can find those 10 million that were found in any of the post election audits, you would be right. But since none were found, that's quite a Rumpster story there.
Nah. I'll just use the standard Democratic justification for my statement. The one that claims that "it is an established fact verified by anonymous experts".

Curiosity question here...

If illegal voter registration and voter fraud is such a non-issue answer this for me... Why do democrats get so triggered when the subject is breeched as if you were talking stink about there mama?

If illegal voter registration and voter fraud is such a non-issue answer this for me... Why do democrats get so triggered when the subject is breeched as if you were talking stink about there mama?

We don't. You lie about that.

To help you out, "You lie about that" is going to be the answer to nearly every question you ask. That means you don't need to ask them. You just need to stop lying.

To help you out, "You lie about that" is going to be the answer to nearly every question you ask .

Thanks for admitting you lack the cognitive skills required for rudimentary debate.

Forum List

Back