🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

19 Dead Democrats Caught Trying to Register to Vote in Virginia

We don't. You lie about that.

To help you out, "You lie about that" is going to be the answer to nearly every question you ask. That means you don't need to ask them. You just need to stop lying.

You are giving your 20 away mamooth... You must have attended Decatur Central HS... Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired...

There are two examples in Kalifornia alone.

Finally, I got you to look. It only took massive humiliation. Next time, do it immediately, and spare yourself that.

So, two illegals. One was a fervent Trump backer, one affiliation unidentified. And both used fake IDs, so you ID jihad falls flat there as well.

So,. the lesson we learn, again, is that vote fraud tends to be a Republican thing. Republicans pretend the opposite to justify their own rampant vote fraud.
I looked before I ever posted the link, Doofus.

I never made any claim about voter fraud being tied to one particular party.

You wanted ONE example of in person voter fraud and I gave you dozens.

You have lost so many times in this thread it is getting comical.

You are wrong. Where are your examples of people actually trying to vote as someone else.

Voter registration Fraud is not the same crime as when you actually vote fraudulently.

Finally, I got you to look. It only took massive humiliation. Next time, do it immediately, and spare yourself that.

So, two illegals. One was a fervent Trump backer, one affiliation unidentified. And both used fake IDs, so you ID jihad falls flat there as well.

So,. the lesson we learn, again, is that vote fraud tends to be a Republican thing. Republicans pretend the opposite to justify their own rampant vote fraud.

You are wrong. Where are your examples of people actually trying to vote as someone else.

Voter registration Fraud is not the same crime as when you actually vote fraudulently.
They are in my link.
Your laziness isn't my concern.

You keep pointing out that only Dems cheat when the Reps are the King of Cheats. And you seem to say that any of this has any real outcome of any finished elections. Hate to break it to you but the post election audits have ended almost all of the cheating and are sending most of the dishonest officials to prison these days.
Feel free to show ONE post of mine claiming only Dims cheat.

You can’t because you lied.

If you only posted where it was the Dems then you are you saying that only the Dems cheat and the Reps are innocent. And that sums up your posts, Rumpster.
Quote my post saying that.

Why can’t you? Why? Because you lied.

You should wait at least a week before you post the denial. It's bad form to post the denial 3 messages past where you posted otherwise. But what would one expect from a rumpster.
So you can’t quote the post where I said what you claim.

I guess we are done here, liar.

Yes we are. Time to purge the gene pool. Have a nice day.

dawn-of-the-democrats-final.jpg

~S~

Feel free to show ONE post of mine claiming only Dims cheat.

You can’t because you lied.

If you only posted where it was the Dems then you are you saying that only the Dems cheat and the Reps are innocent. And that sums up your posts, Rumpster.
Quote my post saying that.

Why can’t you? Why? Because you lied.

You should wait at least a week before you post the denial. It's bad form to post the denial 3 messages past where you posted otherwise. But what would one expect from a rumpster.
So you can’t quote the post where I said what you claim.

I guess we are done here, liar.

Yes we are. Time to purge the gene pool. Have a nice day.
I accept your concession.

If they disregard the 10 million illegal voters recruited by Hillary in '16, Trump would have won the popular vote by 8 million.
Without the California vote, Trump won the popular vote. and it is very suspect.

Hillary led in the California polls on average by 22 percent, but she got 29% of the actual vote in California. In very other state Trump did much better than the polls indicated, by about 4% more.

In California, not only did Hillary win by more than the polls showed her winning by, but she won by SEVEN PERCENTAGE POINTS better.

Houston, we have a problem, an anomaly of epic proportions.

How did California buck the national trend by 11%?

Illegal voting would explain a whole lot.

Last edited:
Yes, vote fraud.

No, registration fraud. Tell us, how were these dead people supposedly going to vote?

We know why you're doing this. You want to use it as justification for your vote suppression crusade.

If you want people to vote for you, why not offer policies that people don't hate? That would be more moral that your vote suppression crusade. The fact that you have to rely on vote suppression seems to be your admission that you can't win fairly.
Hell yeah dead people have just as much right to vote Democrat as anyone else, right ?

They are in my link.

Your ignorance is very evident,

Voter registration fraud produces no fraudulent votes.

Fraudulent votes happen at the vote, not the voter registration.

Dead people on the voter rolls does not equate to fraudulent votes.

You can whine & stomp your feet & pout, but you are 100% wrong. There IS a difference.

If they disregard the 10 million illegal voters recruited by Hillary in '16, Trump would have won the popular vote by 8 million.
Without the California vote, Trump won the popular vote. and it is very suspect.

Hillary led in the California polls on average by 22 percent, but she got 29% of the actual vote in California. In very other state Trump did much better than the polls indicated, by about 4% more.

In California, not only did Hillary win by more than the polls showed her winning by, but she won by SEVEN PERCENTAGE POINTS better.

Illegals can't vote.

Illegals can't vote.
Correction, illegals aren't supposed to vote. That's a far cry from can't. "It's an established fact from all the top anonymous sources" that illegals, the dead and pets all vote exclusively for Democrats.

Illegals can't vote.
Correction, illegals aren't supposed to vote. That's a far cry from can't. "It's an established fact from all the top anonymous sources" that illegals, the dead and pets all vote exclusively for Democrats.
You people are just too stupid to be alive.

Why would a person here illegally & hiding from the government march into a government facility & give his name & address?

Illegals can't vote.

Why would a person here illegally & hiding from the government march into a government facility & give his name & address?
Soros pays them. Democrat politicians protect them. Registrars assist them, the ACLU defends them. Everyone but you seems to know this is commonplace. Maybe you're just playing dumb. Or maybe you're not playing

"It's an established fact from all the top anonymous sources" truly is an impressive substitute for its honest alternative: "In my shamelessly unsubstantiable, wacko opinion."

Illegals can't vote.

Soros pays them. Democrat politicians protect them. Registrars assist them, the ACLU defends them. Everyone but you seems to know this is commonplace. Maybe you're just playing dumb. Or maybe you're not playing
Ya got proof or are you just another lying Trumpette?

Your fat assed orange POS buddy got beat by 3 million votes. I understand you assfucks need to find excuses. But thinking people hiding from the government will risk it all to vote is JUST PLAIN STUPID.

"It's an established fact from all the top anonymous sources" truly is an impressive substitute for its honest alternative: "In my shamelessly unsubstantiable, wacko opinion."
I stole that rationalization from Democrats. I also like when they say "everyone knows that" or "that was totally debunked years ago". Call it Hillary talk, call it an Obamanism, Call it whatever you like. I just wanted to see how "you people" would react to a little of your own medicine. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan". You people are getting played. You're a joke. "Eat the babies".

I stole that rationalization from Democrats. I also like when they say "everyone knows that" or "that was totally debunked years ago". Call it Hillary talk, call it an Obamanism, Call it whatever you like. I just wanted to see how "you people" would react to a little of your own medicine. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan". You people are getting played. You're a joke. "Eat the babies".

Let's see if you know the answer to a Right Winger test question.

How do you make a Dead Baby Float?

They are in my link.

Your ignorance is very evident,

Voter registration fraud produces no fraudulent votes.

Fraudulent votes happen at the vote, not the voter registration.

Dead people on the voter rolls does not equate to fraudulent votes.

You can whine & stomp your feet & pout, but you are 100% wrong. There IS a difference.

It is apparent you have not looked at my link. It has nothing to do with dead people. It is a state by state list of CONVICTIONS of LIVE PEOPLE who have been caught in a variety of voting frauds...........impersonating others to vote in person, multiple voting, illegals voting.........etc....

Perhaps you should go educate yourself before posting again. It may lessen the degree to which you humiliate yourself.

But there is no such thing as voter fraud....of course not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...Qiu4wSbaPgjn3XoWg9rDWDjS_O4OavOpsyKVZxLTpJHPw

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

"He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.​
And the voter fraud was only detected because a clerk recognized the name of one of the registrants as having died 5 yrs ago. I know we are told there is no such thing as voter fraud (unless Repubs do it) but we all know better and there will be no negative consequences. Dems cheat … break out the broom and carpet:

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

Forum List

Back