1984 Surveillance State

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Big Brother is watching you and telling you what to think.

It's here now and it's never been more apparent.

The Saturation of our airwaves with Fake News and propaganda coupled with a 24-7 Surveillance State, Secret and Unconstitutional Courts, Warrantless Wiretapping, Drones Surveilling us that have the ability of one touch instant kills, Corrupt Judges and Public Officials all bear this out that we are here and now in a dystopia eerily similar to what Orwell Foretold!

In addition to surveilling Flynn
Illegal surveillance was conducted in The President's conversation with Mexico, Australia, & Taiwan and he had his tax returns released.

All of these acts are Felonies, then again what Hillary Rotten Clinton was allowed to get away with were felonies as well and no one did a damn thing about it.

Did even one person get prosecuted over Bleach Bitting Data that was under two federal court preservation orders? Was anyone indicted for perjury? Holder Perjured Himself, Lynch impugned her integrity to meet with Bill Clinton Illegally and was not even given a wrist slap?

Clapper was caught red handed lying to Congress and so was Hillary Clinton. Lois Lerner lied and destroyed evidence.

Not one Phucking thing happened to anyone.

Apparently You can Phucking sell weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, or Al Queda affiliates to use to assasinate Qaddafi and overthrow governments in Libya and Egypt, or arm Hamas and Al Nusra and get away with it?

You can even sell Uranium to Russia, accept $125 Million from them for your Foundation and no one even questions it?

But let's go back to Our Surveillance State. Acres of Servers Spying on the world, everywhere and on everyone.

And You mean to tell me That The Most Powerful Intelligence Apparatus In The World cannot apparently find a single leaker and bring even one of Them To Justice?

And at the same time they deny engaging in any surveillance at all?

Phuck Trump and Phuck Clinton.
This country is in Trouble and
we are no longer in control of it. The Intelligence Community is.

Secret Unconstitutional Courts. Warrantless Surveillance?
Allowing Establishment Politicians
& Bureaucrats time to destroy evidence of the crimes they have committed, and then granting them immunity only to have them plead the 5th, or seal their testimony, and then give bullshit excuses about Intent and their being too stupid to send to jail?

The fact that you folks give a shit about A Fake Russian Narrative when we have The USSR on steroids right here in the middle of the good ole USA is dumbfounding.

Russia should be afraid of us. We are the New KGB, The SS, and Big Brother all rolled in to one and I have to ask Lefty: "Is this the Utopia you have been pushing for all these years?"

Because if so, it really sucks and it'd shock even George Orwell if he saw this now!

BTW did you know you can make a drone strike look exactly like a natural gas explosion?

Remember that next time someone significant dies in one.

Last edited:
As a Targeted Individual, I concur.

It's happened and it might get worse before it gets better. I pray not.

Good overview of the current political landscape The Original Tree. The good news is President Trump has been elected and is doing everything humanly possible to drain the swamp, even when the political swamp is indeed in all 50 states, not just in DC.

Good overview of the current political landscape The Original Tree. The good news is President Trump has been elected and is doing everything humanly possible to drain the swamp, even when the political swamp is indeed in all 50 states, not just in DC.
Trump has no clue what the problem is let alone how to solve it. His appointments testify to that.

I'd rather it not be happening but there is too much shady crap going in in our Government for me to put my head in the sand.

As a Targeted Individual, I concur.

It's happened and it might get worse before it gets better. I pray not.
It's not just the government. It's all through private companies. They have data bases on everyone.

As for the authorities, in my city they can watch me from when I leave to kilometers away, because of cameras everywhere. They are there to prevent crime which shouldn't even have been occurring in the first place.

Trump has no clue what the problem is let alone how to solve it. His appointments testify to that.

He seems to know. He spoke of ordinary people who'd had their lives ruined by the media.

He seems to know. He spoke of ordinary people who'd had their lives ruined by the media.

Obama spoke of ordinary people too, they all do. They have to, we elect them. But when the rubber meets the road, money talks. Our system is corrupted by money. And that money comes predominantly from the corporate class. Unions once offered a slight counterbalance to corporate money but those days are gone.

Trump has done nothing to undermine corporate influence on our government.

If you are interested, here is a journalist that I respect, his take on the problem that confronts us.

Land Destroyer: Exposing the Real Deep State
Ignoring political rhetoric and charades, and focusing on where money, power, and influence truly resides, reveals the real deep state.

Big Brother is watching you and telling you what to think.

It's here now and it's never been more apparent.

The Saturation of our airwaves with Fake News and propaganda coupled with a 24-7 Surveillance State, Secret and Unconstitutional Courts, Warrantless Wiretapping, Drones Surveilling us that have the ability of one touch instant kills, Corrupt Judges and Public Officials all bear this out that we are here and now in a dystopia eerily similar to what Orwell Foretold!

In addition to surveilling Flynn
Illegal surveillance was conducted in The President's conversation with Mexico, Australia, & Taiwan and he had his tax returns released.

All of these acts are Felonies, then again what Hillary Rotten Clinton was allowed to get away with were felonies as well and no one did a damn thing about it.

Did even one person get prosecuted over Bleach Bitting Data that was under two federal court preservation orders? Was anyone indicted for perjury? Holder Perjured Himself, Lynch impugned her integrity to meet with Bill Clinton Illegally and was not even given a wrist slap?

Clapper was caught red handed lying to Congress and so was Hillary Clinton. Lois Lerner lied and destroyed evidence.

Not one Phucking thing happened to anyone.

Apparently You can Phucking sell weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, or Al Queda affiliates to use to assasinate Qaddafi and overthrow governments in Libya and Egypt, or arm Hamas and Al Nusra and get away with it?

You can even sell Uranium to Russia, accept $125 Million from them for your Foundation and no one even questions it?

But let's go back to Our Surveillance State. Acres of Servers Spying on the world, everywhere and on everyone.

And You mean to tell me That The Most Powerful Intelligence Apparatus In The World cannot apparently find a single leaker and bring even one of Them To Justice?

And at the same time they deny engaging in any surveillance at all?

Phuck Trump and Phuck Clinton.
This country is in Trouble and
we are no longer in control of it. The Intelligence Community is.

Secret Unconstitutional Courts. Warrantless Surveillance?
Allowing Establishment Politicians
& Bureaucrats time to destroy evidence of the crimes they have committed, and then granting them immunity only to have them plead the 5th, or seal their testimony, and then give bullshit excuses about Intent and their being too stupid to send to jail?

The fact that you folks give a shit about A Fake Russian Narrative when we have The USSR on steroids right here in the middle of the good ole USA is dumbfounding.

Russia should be afraid of us. We are the New KGB, The SS, and Big Brother all rolled in to one and I have to ask Lefty: "Is this the Utopia you have been pushing for all these years?"

Because if so, it really sucks and it'd shock even George Orwell if he saw this now!

BTW did you know you can make a drone strike look exactly like a natural gas explosion?

Remember that next time someone significant dies in one.

Are you a descendant of the Grimm Brothers?

Remember the Right during the good old days of the Bush administration - on the subject of surveillance...

"If you have nothing to hide, what are you worried about?"

Remember the Right during the good old days of the Bush administration - on the subject of surveillance...

"If you have nothing to hide, what are you worried about?"
I never said that and was always opposed to that.
I think you are talking about "THE ESTABLISHMENT" like The Corrupt Clintons and Bushes.
People Like McCain. Franken, Finestein, Pelosi, Graham, Shummer. The real scum of scum in our Government.

If you really think like that, you should be a Conservative\Libertarian instead of a DNC Troll and Pawn.

Forum List

Back