🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Way to not answer the question.

Want to tell everyone how wearing a Gold's Gym shirt is indicative someone is gay again?

Ah, another poster who would be laughing me out of the room if this was any other topic and I was insisting that young man wasn't gay...

Gold's Gym shirt with big strapping black dude in a banana hammock pumping iron +

Lack of any tone in the youth's arms (indicating visiting the gym with guys pumping iron wasn't about him working out there) +

Dainty wristband upside down on his right arm +

Black pouty beta boy-friend who said he slept over at his house all the time. +

Shot a bunch of Christians at Bible study the day after a major Southern Christian church announced it would never support gay marriage =

Likely gay. Overwhelmingly so.
Priceless......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Want to tell everyone how wearing a Gold's Gym shirt is indicative someone is gay again?

Ah, another poster who would be laughing me out of the room if this was any other topic and I was insisting that young man wasn't gay...

Gold's Gym shirt with big strapping black dude in a banana hammock pumping iron +

Lack of any tone in the youth's arms (indicating visiting the gym with guys pumping iron wasn't about him working out there) +

Shot a bunch of Christians at Bible study the day after a major Southern Christian church announced it would never support gay marriage =

He was clearly queer. It not even a debatable point.

He was clearly queer. It not even a debatable point.

Laughing....because you say so? Ah, my little relativist.......you never did figure out the difference between your subjective opinion and objective facts. You keep assuming they are the same thing.

Which is why your handle is a punch line. And frankly, should be

Laughing....because you say so? Ah, my little relativist.......you never did figure out the difference between your subjective opinion and objective facts. You keep assuming they are the same thing.

What motive would you assign a beta-boy gunning down specifically Christians just the day after or week after a major Christian sect announces they are publicly against gay marriage? Just a random coincidence?

Don't go into detective work. They operate by investigation and deductive reasoning. They look for all facts and subjectively thereafter take their best guess at a motive. That's what I just did.

Sil will continue to desecrate these bodies in South Carolina if she find a way to blame gays and gay marriage. Pathetic.

Don't go into detective work. They operate by investigation and deductive reasoning. They look for all facts and subjectively thereafter take their best guess at a motive. That's what I just did.

Your sharp detective work was claiming one of the victims in Oregon was actually the killer and as well as a homosexual. You're a dick but not that kind of dick. lol

What motive would you assign a beta-boy gunning down specifically Christians just the day after or week after a major Christian sect announces they are publicly against gay marriage? Just a random coincidence?

Unfortunately for you, you rarely have any idea what you're talking about.

I've seen plenty of people wearing Gold's Gym shirts. I've never thought anything about their sexual orientation based on that. In fact, until you mentioned it, I had never heard of anyone thinking a Gold's shirt indicated anything about orientation.

Do you think everyone with a gym membership or a Gold's Gym t-shirt is a healthy, muscular person? :lol:

He wore a 'dainty' wristband? Well, considering your ideas about the t-shirt, I think this is pretty easy to dismiss. ;)

Oh no, a guy has a friend stay at his place? Must be gay!

A Christian church said it would not support gay marriage? That is groundbreaking and clearly the only possible reason for someone to want to hurt Christians. :lmao:

You certainly do make guesses. If they are your best, well, that's just a poor reflection on you. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Michael Swift’s Homosexual Manifesto: (written in 1987)

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions.

We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

This was actually real but passed off as "satire" back in the 1980s. It was and is so radical that saying you were serious about something like this back then would've had the FBI shut you down in a nanosecond as a terrorist cell.

So, how "funny" is this "satire" today? Which parts of it have you personally seen manifest (they're called "manifestos" for a reason)?

Vote in the poll and discuss.

c14ec6b18bffbe62d049e333a89167abe81d99b080e2afe36dbdda3430e85831.jpg

That's it? No pentagrams? No pictures of lesbians getting it on? Just an anime cartoon? God forbid that you of all people should visit the OP and have a direct comment on its content pro or con.

That's it? No pentagrams? No pictures of lesbians getting it on? Just an anime cartoon? God forbid that you of all people should visit the OP and have a direct comment on its content pro or con.

Silhouette... what do you think of a woman anally penetrating a male with a strapon? Aka pegging. It's a popular practice in the BDSM community. But pegging's not gay right? I mean, it's a chick and a dude getting it on, so... no homo. What are your thoughts?

3a5b7ab0f231feadf0f55316f2622616.jpg

]

Says you, citing yourself. And you're the hapless soul that used the same 'gaydar' to fallaciously identify Chris Mintz as a homosexual. You know, hetero married father of 3 who took multiple bullets trying to stop a mass shooter? Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're literally offering us your imagination as evidence. And then calling anyone who won't accept your imagination a 'liar'.

That's delusional, Silly. Your babble is slowly descending into madness. You're allowing this issue to consume you.

Silly....you're confused. YOU are irrationally obsessed with homosexuals. YOU are the one that is literally damaging your physical health, that is doing emotional damage to yourself in order to slavishly feed your compulsive anti-gay screed. YOU are the one who can talk of little else.

And like the mentally ill are prone to do, you project your compulsions onto others. Assuming that they must be consumed by the same uncontrollable hatred that you are.

Um, no. Your sickness exists in the wasteland of your own mind. Its yours. Remember when you laughably tried to tell us what Justice Kennedy was thinking by projecting your madness onto him? Remember what happened when you told us what the Supreme Court 'really meant' with the Windsor ruling? Remember when you predicted the outcome of the Obergefell case?

You projecting your insanity onto other people doesn't work. Because they're not you. And your imagination defines nothing objectively. Its the same failed process you always use to offer us the same uselessly inaccurate predictions.

I've seen plenty of people wearing Gold's Gym shirts. I've never thought anything about their sexual orientation based on that. In fact, until you mentioned it, I had never heard of anyone thinking a Gold's shirt indicated anything about orientation.

Do you think everyone with a gym membership or a Gold's Gym t-shirt is a healthy, muscular person? :lol:

He wore a 'dainty' wristband? Well, considering your ideas about the t-shirt, I think this is pretty easy to dismiss. ;)

A Christian church said it would not support gay marriage? That is groundbreaking and clearly the only possible reason for someone to want to hurt Christians. :lmao:

You certainly do make guesses. If they are your best, well, that's just a poor reflection on you. ;)

Golly... If that in any way addressed the argument, that would be SUCH a great response. Sadly, it does not and as a result fails as anything beyond obscurant deflection.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Golly... If that in any way addressed the argument, that would be SUCH a great response. Sadly, it does not and as a result fails as anything beyond obscurant deflection.

One thing about you, Keys, you are always consistent with your Projecting. :lol:

Silhouette... what do you think of a woman anally penetrating a male with a strapon? Aka pegging. It's a popular practice in the BDSM community. But pegging's not gay right? I mean, it's a chick and a dude getting it on, so... no homo. What are your thoughts?

ROFLMNAO! You can't hide a sexual deviant.

Reader, the deviant is here to misinform you that sexual deviancy is 'perfectly normal'.

See how that works...

The 'argument' is baseless opinion backed by nothing. Well, less than nothing. As Silly's 'gaydar' has been put to the test and been demonstrated to be utterly worthless. As he identified Chris Mintz....father, husband and hero who took multiple bullets trying to stop a mass gunman........as a homosexual.

In short, you've got jack shit to back up your assertions. And confuse you having a subjective opinion...with you having objective evidence, equating the two.

Alas, subjective is not objective. Which is where your arguments always, always break.

ROFLMNAO! You can't hide a sexual deviant.

Reader, the deviant is here to misinform you that sexual deviancy is 'perfectly normal'.

See how that works...

With the 'reader' being you talking to yourself as you cite yourself.

Its a perfect circle of useless subjectivity. Where you are your own source and your own audience.

See how that works?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond to you, but......considering I addressed each supposed indicator Sil gave for being gay in the post I replied to, and that was pretty much the entirety of the post I responded to, your bitching is both off-target and pointless.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. ;)

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond to you, but......considering I addressed each supposed indicator Sil gave for being gay in the post I replied to, and that was pretty much the entirety of the post I responded to, your bitching is both off-target and pointless.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. ;)

Every poster has a tell. A little white flag that they throw up to show that they know they're licked.

Keyes' is his 'concession' schtick.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond to you...

You're a desperate loser who recognizes that responding to those of greater appeal, intelligence, success and with whom you've no means to compete, raises your worthless stock, through simple association. It's pathetic, to be sure... but it's truly all you have, so who can blame you for going for it?

...considering I addressed each supposed indicator Sil gave for being gay in the post I replied to, and that was pretty much the entirety of the post I responded to, your bitching is both off-target and pointless.

But that's not what you did. You mentioned a few points, claimed that the associations made was meaningless and desperately relied on that feeble implication as if such were bedrock, indisputable fact. That's wholly invalid reasoning, as your argument is one long train of appeals to popularity; wherein your 'mentioning and scoffing at points, neither addresses the points being made, nor the argument on the whole.

In point of fact, the effeminate black boyfriend of the skinny little mass-murderin' white boy... made it clear that whitey has never displayed ANY animosity toward ANY black person or the black race. And given the absence of ANY evidence to the contrary, that pretty well cripples the notion that whitey murdered all those innocent Christians, because he felt that he was superior to them; which is what your cult has stood upon in the hysteria since whitey murdered those innocent Christian folks.

Which means that there was another reason... and Syl's argument is that He Murdered Them because HE RECOGNIZED that THE CHURCH IN REJECTING HOMOSEXUALS... WERE SUPERIOR TO HIM!

Because the Church has recently taken a stand against dainty lil' white boys, with effeminate black boyfriends... noting that such people are sick, sub-human deviants who can never fellowship with the Father and who will consequently spend eternity in ever increasing anguish because they're queer... seems to fit the puzzle precisely.

Syl's argument is conjecture... because, like you she does not know any more about the circumstances than anyone else does. But her reasoning fits the puzzle better than "RACISTS FLAG!".

See how that works?

Forum List

Back