🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond to you...

You're a desperate loser who recognizes that responding to those of greater appeal, intelligence, success and with whom you've no means to compete, raises your worthless stock, through simple association. It's pathetic, to be sure... but it's truly all you have, so who can blame you for going for it?

...considering I addressed each supposed indicator Sil gave for being gay in the post I replied to, and that was pretty much the entirety of the post I responded to, your bitching is both off-target and pointless.

But that's not what you did. You mentioned a few points, claimed that the associations made was meaningless and desperately relied on that feeble implication as if such were bedrock, indisputable fact. That's wholly invalid reasoning, as your argument is one long train of appeals to popularity; wherein your 'mentioning and scoffing at points, neither addresses the points being made, nor the argument on the whole.

In point of fact, the effeminate black boyfriend of the skinny little mass-murderin' white boy... made it clear that whitey has never displayed ANY animosity toward ANY black person or the black race. And given the absence of ANY evidence to the contrary, that pretty well cripples the notion that whitey murdered all those innocent Christians, because he felt that he was superior to them; which is what your cult has stood upon in the hysteria since whitey murdered those innocent Christian folks.

Which means that there was another reason... and Syl's argument is that He Murdered Them because HE RECOGNIZED that THE CHURCH IN REJECTING HOMOSEXUALS... WERE SUPERIOR TO HIM!

Because the Church has recently taken a stand against dainty lil' white boys, with effeminate black boyfriends... noting that such people are sick, sub-human deviants who can never fellowship with the Father and who will consequently spend eternity in ever increasing anguish because they're queer... seems to fit the puzzle precisely.

Syl's argument is conjecture... because, like you she does not know any more about the circumstances than anyone else does. But her reasoning fits the puzzle better than "RACISTS FLAG!".

See how that works?

You certainly are funny. :lmao:

What started out as a real announcement of a true Agenda, passed off to the alarmed with a scoff as "it's just satire!"...has now come to fruition. The manifesto's next target is the adoption agencies. Wonder if they'll jail the nuns for refusing to adopt those little boys in such high demand to the gay guys it seems. Why do they almost never want to adopt girls?

What started out as a real announcement of a true Agenda, passed off to the alarmed with a scoff as "it's just satire!"...has now come to fruition. The manifesto's next target is the adoption agencies. Wonder if they'll jail the nuns for refusing to adopt those little boys in such high demand to the gay guys it seems. Why do they almost never want to adopt girls?

The only one calling this a 'gay manifesto'...is you citing yourself. And you citing yourself is such a worthless source that you actually identified Christ Mintz, husband, father of 3 and man who took multiple bullets stopping a mass gunman....

.....as a homosexual.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

That manifesto speaks clearly and precisely to what is going on today.

Maybe you'd like to talk about Dylann Roof instead? Want to convince the world that he was "just shooting blacks out of racial hatred" that day at Bible study? Or would you like to talk about Roof's black boyfriend who said Roof just harbored a random lust to kill..planned on gunning a bunch of kids at a school.., had nothing against blacks and just channeled that lust towards a Bible study the day after that big Southern Church announced it was against gay marriage?

Maybe you'd like to talk about Dylann Roof instead? Want to convince the world that he was "just shooting blacks out of racial hatred" that day at Bible study? Or would you like to talk about Roof's black boyfriend who said Roof just harbored a random lust to kill..planned on gunning a bunch of kids at a school.., had nothing against blacks and just channeled that lust towards a Bible study the day after that big Southern Church announced it was against gay marriage?

Dylan roof was so angry at the Southern Baptist Church's decision not accept gay marriage that he went killed a bunch of people in a Methodist Church. What a joke!

I am so terribly sorry that you can't use their lifeless corpses in your anti-gay narrative. You poor thing, you've lost so much in this tragedy.

1e0df959795865e7ac67cfca5de13577.jpg

Sil, Why are you not talking about this murderous homo? Those pouty lips just scream murder. :lol:

“I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/u...hotos-website-charleston-church-shooting.html

Dylann Roof’s eerie tour of American slavery at its beginning, middle and end

Racism had nothing to do with it. This whole tragedy is b/c of gays and gay marriage. :rolleyes:

Dylan roof was so angry at the Southern Baptist Church's decision not accept gay marriage that he went killed a bunch of people in a Methodist Church. What a joke!

I am so terribly sorry that you can't use their lifeless corpses in your anti-gay narrative. You poor thing, you've lost so much in this tragedy.

The testimony by Roof's black boy-friend was that

1. He had a lust to randomly kill, originally directed at some school with kids his friend said Roof didn't even know personally. So "personal directed reasons" were not was was stirring the demons inside his head.

2. Therefore, his lashing out at the one church he did, I'm not entirely sure his squirming mind was thinking logically "oh, this specific sect of Christianity just announced its against gay marriage". His mind was more likely squirming with a generalized kneejerk hate of Christians in general at that point. And therefore, that Bible study group just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Watch the interview of his friend and you'll see that this is so:

The testimony by Roof's black boy-friend was that

1. He had a lust to randomly kill, originally directed at some school with kids his friend said Roof didn't even know personally. So "personal directed reasons" were not was was stirring the demons inside his head.

2. Therefore, his lashing out at the one church he did, I'm not entirely sure his squirming mind was thinking logically "oh, this specific sect of Christianity just announced its against gay marriage". His mind was more likely squirming with a generalized kneejerk hate of Christians in general at that point. And therefore, that Bible study group just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Watch the interview of his friend and you'll see that this is so:

Roof's boyfriend?! As always, your imagination isn't evidence.

You'll gladly ignore Roof's stated reasons for this foul dead just so you can blame homos. I am truly sorry that you can't use their dead bodies to smear queers.

Again, the only one calling it a 'manifesto' is you citing yourself. And you're hopelessly clueless.

Back in reality you've plucked a random essay from nearly 30 years ago and laughably claimed it represents all gay people. Because you say it does.

If only reality worked that way.

Maybe you'd like to talk about Dylann Roof instead? Want to convince the world that he was "just shooting blacks out of racial hatred" that day at Bible study?

Silly....you and your insane conspiracy theory isn't 'the world'. Its merely your madness. That you've invented some delusion that Roof's actions were about gay marriage because 'he's gay' has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Remember......the insane batshit that you tell yourself is gloriously irrelevant to the world the rest of us live in.

Remember......the insane batshit that you tell yourself is gloriously irrelevant to the world the rest of us live in.

Would "the rest of the world' include Pope Francis and all his loyal catholic followers (and his meeting with Kim Davis telling her to "stay strong"), the state of Kentucky who just unanimously supported Kim Davis by electing her champion as the new Republican Governor there? And would "the rest of the world" include the over 60% of voters in Texas who just bitch-slapped your rainbow cult's bathroom law back down in the gutter?

Is "the rest of the world" to you some little cloister of gay bars on Market Street in San Francisco? You might want to wake up and look at the numbers. Forcing your religion on the 50 states is not going to win you the "hearts and minds". It has had the opposite effect.

Would "the rest of the world' include Pope Francis and all his loyal catholic followers (and his meeting with Kim Davis telling her to "stay strong"), the state of Kentucky who just unanimously supported Kim Davis by electing her champion as the new Republican Governor there? And would "the rest of the world" include the over 60% of voters in Texas who just bitch-slapped your rainbow cult's bathroom law back down in the gutter?

So when you said "Want to convince the world that he was "just shooting blacks out of racial hatred" that day at Bible study?".......what you actually meant was the Pope visiting Kim Davis?

Are you okay? Because even by your standards of typically feckless gibberish, your arguments are a disjointed mess.

Your insane conspiracy theory that Dylan Roof shot up the church because of gay marriage isn't 'the world'. Its just the wasteland of your own mind. Just like your rambling babble that some random essay from 1987 is 'the gay manifesto'.....because you say it is.

Sorry.....but there's no rational reason to buy into your insanity

A lot of ad hominems there Skylar. But not a lot of substance. You claim to be in a majority but purple states are going back red in a big way. They're doing this precisely because of the cult you so adamantly and mindlessly advocate for.

And how is it you will take the Whitehouse and Congress back next year?

A lot of ad hominems there Skylar. But not a lot of substance. You claim to be in a majority but purple states are going back red in a big way. They're doing this precisely because of the cult you so adamantly and mindlessly advocate for.

And how is it you will take the Whitehouse and Congress back next year?

So when you said "Want to convince the world that he was "just shooting blacks out of racial hatred" that day at Bible study?".......what you actually meant was the Pope visiting Kim Davis?

Or you weren't?

I'm genuinely not tracking your argument at this point. Its a mess.

Forum List

Back