🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Right ear piercing manicured beard, pouty lips and all eh? Like I said, if this was any other topic and I was insisting he wasn't gay, you'd laugh me out of the room. Your dishonesty is vast.

Yep, there's no way that guy would fit in at a gay bar at all. He's stick out like a sore thumb.
OMIGOD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It isn't even Chris Mercer. lol. Sil claims this man is a murderous homo on the basis of his ear being pierced. This is the man that was shot seven times trying to block Mercer from the door.

‘He became a hero': Army vet Chris Mintz confronted Oregon shooter, family says
This is something almost along the same delicious lines as Steph's "American Spring" thread....and Liability's welching after 2012. :clap:

This is something almost along the same delicious lines as Steph's "American Spring" thread....and Liability's welching after 2012. :clap:

It is rather delicious, isn't it? Sil doesn't actually read my posts so who knows how long she will keep this bullshit up. Hopefully forever. lol

Right ear piercing manicured beard, pouty lips and all eh? Like I said, if this was any other topic and I was insisting he wasn't gay, you'd laugh me out of the room. Your dishonesty is vast.

The man you identified as a homosexual.....was Chris Mintz. This man is an Iraq War vet, father, and, was shot seven times trying to block the door from the Oregon shooter. The man is a hero.

2D0D90B800000578-3258315-image-a-18_1443898305165.jpg

And a father. And married.

But your 'gaydar' insisted he's a homosexual. And in this, like virtually every topic you discuss you run into the same argument crushing limitation:

You don't know what you're talking about.

And yet you expect us to accept your provably useless 'gaydar'....because you say so?

Laughing....Silly, do you get why your handle is a punchline yet?

It is rather delicious, isn't it? Sil doesn't actually read my posts so who knows how long she will keep this bullshit up. Hopefully forever. lol
After Sandy Hook, I put up one of the teacher's picture as my avie......I forget who it was, he's now been banned, would go on about how "ugly" I looked in my avie.........I pointed out it was a hero who sacrificed herself and saved her class........That was hysterical watching the back-tracking that went on there.

The man you identified as a homosexual.....was Chris Mintz. This man is an Iraq War vet, father, and, was shot seven times trying to block the door from the Oregon shooter. The man is a hero.

2D0D90B800000578-3258315-image-a-18_1443898305165.jpg

And a father. And married.

But your 'gaydar' insisted he's a homosexual. And in this, like virtually every topic you discuss you run into the same argument crushing limitation:

You don't know what you're talking about.

And yet you expect us to accept your provably useless 'gaydar'....because you say so?

Laughing....Silly, do you get why your handle is a punchline yet?

Now, now, if you look closely at the tattoo it states, 'I heart gobbling cock" when translated into Sil's gaydar. It is like the Rosetta Stone but for batshit crazy conspiracy theories. lol

chris-mintz-1.jpg

I think it is disgusting that people would support this homo. I bet that kid he adopted is his sex partner. :lol:

Why did you just abandon your 'gaydar' idiocy?

Because watching you deny the Oregon shooter was a gay man targeting Christians is painful. It's always painful when someone in a group is bald face lying and asking everyone else to play along. That really always has been part of the gay manifesto since it's inception...

"Nothing to see here!!...It's completely normal!!" as they shoved hamsters up their asses, huffed amyl nitrate and paraded down main street dry humping each other in front of kids.

Just keep telling people it's normal over and over and over and over and over and over and over...since 1987...and eventually a whole generation will have grown up under that mantra-lie and you're that much closer to those little boys at the catholic adoption agency..

Mercer described himself as heterosexual

Why did you just abandon your 'gaydar' idiocy?

Because watching you deny the Oregon shooter was a gay man targeting Christians is painful. It's always painful when someone in a group is bald face lying and asking everyone else to play along. That really always has been part of the gay manifesto since it's inception...

"Nothing to see here!!...It's completely normal!!" as they shoved hamsters up their asses, huffed amyl nitrate and paraded down main street dry humping each other in front of kids.

Just keep telling people it's normal over and over and over and over and over and over and over...since 1987...and eventually a whole generation will have grown up under that mantra-lie and you're that much closer to those little boys at the catholic adoption agency..

Mercer described himself as heterosexual

Yes, but Sil described him as a homosexual. You're too hung up on evidence, facts and reason. As the Frozen song says, 'Let it Go'.

In Silly's threads anything Silly makes up has to be true. Just go with it.....and for Christ's sake, stop thinking so much.

chris-mintz-1.jpg

I think it is disgusting that people would support this homo. I bet that kid he adopted is his sex partner. :lol:

Is that one of those kids that 'better off being raised by wolves'?

chris-mintz-1.jpg

Is that one of those kids that 'better off being raised by wolves'?

He looks sad b/c he is growing up in a motherless home with a godless sodomite. Hasn't someone shown him The Prince's Trust!? lol

The man you identified as a homosexual.....was Chris Mintz. This man is an Iraq War vet, father, and, was shot seven times trying to block the door from the Oregon shooter. The man is a hero...And a father. And married.

Nope, that's not even close to the same guy. The shooter had a bum right eye, like a dead eye. That guy's eye looks bright and animated, normal. The bridge of the nose is wrong too and the mouth. The google search for the shooter is unfortunately kicking out pictures of the hero?

That's an unfortunate look-alike problem. Sunglasses hide the eyes. The shooter had a dead right eye. Here's the real guy pouty faced posing with a gun

chris-harper-mercer%20shooter_zpshmyqsem0.jpg

Here's the other picture of the shooter I have. Nah, he doesn't look gay at all...though I have seen gay guys posing that way with the shoulders rounded forward and the arms crossed in front

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

Last edited:
The man you identified as a homosexual.....was Chris Mintz. This man is an Iraq War vet, father, and, was shot seven times trying to block the door from the Oregon shooter. The man is a hero...And a father. And married.

Nope, that's not even close to the same guy. The shooter had a bum right eye, like a dead eye. That guy's eye looks bright and animated, normal. The bridge of the nose is wrong too and the mouth. The google search for the shooter is unfortunately kicking out pictures of the hero?

That's an unfortunate look-alike problem. Sunglasses hide the eyes. The shooter had a dead right eye. Here's the real guy pouty faced posing with a gun

Here's the other picture of the shooter I have. Nah, he doesn't look gay at all...though I have seen gay guys posing that way with the shoulders rounded forward and the arms crossed in front

Standing with your hands clasped in front of you is gay? :cuckoo:

I'm trying to image how even you, Sil, can think that having your hands clasped in front of you is indicative of sexual orientation.....

I love that Sil has decided to double down on this bullshit despite being made a fool of...again. Shameless.

Too funny.

Standing with your hands clasped in front of you is gay?

I'm trying to image how even you, Sil, can think that having your hands clasped in front of you is indicative of sexual orientation.....

Targeting Christians for death just days after the Pope announced gay marriage is forbidden to Christians is what investigators call "motive". Unless you're not willing to assign a motive to his actions? Beyond motive, we use gaydar to see if our hunch is backed up. To me he looks at least like a Beta-Boy. But what mere Beta-Boy wants to go on a Christian killing rampage?

Shall we ask Dylann Roof's pouty-sweet black boyfriend again?

Targeting Christians for death just days after the Pope announced gay marriage is forbidden to Christians is what investigators call "motive". Unless you're not willing to assign a motive to his actions? Beyond motive, we use gaydar to see if our hunch is backed up. To me he looks at least like a Beta-Boy. But what mere Beta-Boy wants to go on a Christian killing rampage?

:lol:

Way to not answer the question. ;)

Want to tell everyone how wearing a Gold's Gym shirt is indicative someone is gay again? :rofl:

Way to not answer the question.

Want to tell everyone how wearing a Gold's Gym shirt is indicative someone is gay again?

Ah, another poster who would be laughing me out of the room if this was any other topic and I was insisting that young man wasn't gay...

Gold's Gym shirt with big strapping black dude in a banana hammock pumping iron +

Lack of any tone in the youth's arms (indicating visiting the gym with guys pumping iron wasn't about him working out there) +

Dainty wristband upside down on his right arm +

Black pouty beta boy-friend who said he slept over at his house all the time. +

Shot a bunch of Christians at Bible study the day after a major Southern Christian church announced it would never support gay marriage =

Likely gay. Overwhelmingly so.

'
And yet you identified the picture of Chris Mintz.....as gay. And told us why, based on the picture of him.You even argued for your imaginary interpretation for posts afterward.

Demonstrating elegantly that you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about. One of the worst kept 'secrets' on this board.

Pouty sweet black boyfriend?

You do realize that you're telling us nothing about Dylan Roof. But volumes about the fantasies in your head.

Tell us more about how the guy in the picture on the stretcher is gay.......tell us all about your gaydar and how you spotted his "gayness".

Forum List

Back